main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC We have a location for the DVD release!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Ok I was already to go! Lap top in hand with 501 propaganda of us troopin, pictures video clips all ready to go! I even brought some shinies! Stickers Patches temp tattys to sway the local merchant over to our side. In the end all I had to tell them was, we were a non profit group, and no money would be accepted. Well the HMV manager in the Mayfair malls eyes just lit up and we were in. Just like that! We have DVDs reserved for purchase for those who attend in costume, plus a few bonus items from the HMV store. A place to change in the back for those of us who can't drive in armor. We are set for as many appearances as we like. I figure any time after 3pm the day of the release (Sept 21st Tues), we can get together at the store and get into costume for a couple hours and then appear perhaps in shifts one day on the weekend. Now all we need is the people! All interested persons should e-mail me with what costume they will appear in, and when is the best time and day for you, and I can put together a schedule. No hurry for this info until about 2 weeks before release day preferrably, last minute show ups will be welcome! So my e-mail is malarat@pacificcoast.net I recommend at this point and armor and costume party for those who have ideas but lack perhapas the skills or time to bring it all together.

So any takers for hosting a costume armor party? If it is an all adult party we can add the BYOB part!

That is all I have right now!

Randy TR-0773
    CDN garrison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.