main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga We Interrupt This Broadcast -- (ROTS OC Story) Cover Art and Replies added 10/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Layren, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    A great way to tie it to the OT. I loved the link between her friendships between Bail and his daughter. I would love to see her feelings when the Empire finally falls.

2. Shadowolf

Shadowolf Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2005
    Yay! The daughters weren't harmed while she went to talk to Bail, that's a relief!

Excellent fic, Master, I love learning Toryn's background. But I'm still stunned you killed Kyran! =D= Wonderful work!

3. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    My extreme apologies for not doing replies on this sooner! I could've sworn I had!!

Kynstar Thanks so much! Ashya's a fighter that much is for sure! :D

Diane Thanks!! I was very pleased with the ending and how it all came together :D

DarthIshtar Thank you!

Jedi_Tigris Thank you so much!

Lt. Jaina Solo How right you are ;) The Emperor did have that knowledge so when Jedi goes missing...plus they'd already had searchers out hunting for his ship :D Putting two and two together, they found them pretty quickly ;) Ashya has grown on me very much as a character :D Thanks for reading!

Master_Noi Ahhhhhhh no more bunnies!! I would too! Why don't you write it :p

Shadowolf Thank you my padawan learner! IF it makes you feel any better killing him was one of the hardest things I've ever written :p Glad you enjoyed it! :)

A huge THANK YOU!! To those of you who voted for Ashya Ramiras for Best Original Female Character in the SFFA. She is thrilled with her win and quite frankly astonished! [:D]

4. Sarahthenerd

Sarahthenerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    I love fanfiction that tells a familiar story with an OC. :D Very good. But quite depressing also. ;) I wish her son had survived, even if her husband and cousin died...it's not fair. :_|

But yes. Well done. :D

5. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    Wow, Layren, that was just... wow! *wipes a tear from her eye* This fic was just marvelous; I could really feel your character's pain. The end of ROTS was possibly the hardest part of the movie for me to watch, simply because I couldn't stand watching it all dissolve into chaos, and then watching as the mother lost everything... :_|

Great job! =D=

Stormqueen

6. Jennifer_Lyn

Jennifer_Lyn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2005
    This was just lovely! Wow, the ion cannon lady has a great story!
    Thank you for the marvelous gift of her tale!

*runs off to work on the cover!*

7. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    sarathenerd Ahh well I couldn't keep them all alive ;) ROTS was a tragedy if you'll remember! Thanks so much for reading!

Stormqueen874 Thank you so very much! I"m glad you could connect with her! It is one of the highest compliments an author can receive :D And I had a really hard time with the part with the Temple burning myself -- mainly because I kept thinking of Kyran... Thanks so much for reading!

Jennifer_Lyn Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! And thanks *ever* so much for the beautiful cover art!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.