main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph "We must be strong. And we must be brave." - Netflix's She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Discussion in 'Community' started by Adam of Nuchtern, May 21, 2020.

1. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Decided to finally get around to starting this one yesterday, and so far have really been enjoying it. The action scenes sometimes leave a bit to be desired, but the writing for the characters is pretty strong, especially whenever the focus is on the relationship between Adora and Catra.

2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Started this a few weeks ago and just finished, was kinda bummed when I checked and saw there isn't a 6th season planned.

This is a solid description of the whole series I think. I honestly don't care that much about the action lacking because the writing and character arcs are so good and satisfying. The final episode was very satisfying as a finale, even if I do think there is more they can do with these characters and this universe
    like saving Angella

my kind of scum likes this.
  4. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    That is because @cubman987 they are doing a sequel He-Man cartoon to the 1980's series with Kevin Smith at the helm. That will either be absolute brilliant or God awful. No middle ground.

5. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I've put this on my list solely because Adam has reliably good taste. I'm sure I'll get around to it by the end of 2021.

6. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Looking forward to Man-at-Arms talking about how he pissed himself during some random battle with Skeletor's minions.

Luke02 likes this.
  7. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    It's a great show, and I too would love a 6th season. I think I ended up liking Entrapta's arc more than anyone else's by the end.

my kind of scum likes this.
  8. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012