main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wedge Antilles Fans Unite!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Captain Page, Jun 28, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belvana

Belvana Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2000
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH *screams in terror*
    I missed about 300 post here - because my last visit in this thread was so long ago... help!!! I really forgot about this thread here in the Classics-forum...
    SORRY!!!!
    so, what did I miss, what do I have to know???
    And, first of all: Great to be back :)

2. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    Okay, I have to say it- Wedge is awesome, "the best fighter pilot in the galaxy". If Luke had stayed on as a pilot, maybe it would have been different, but he didn't. Antilles has done more for the New Republic than half the diplomats...I say they should impeach Borsk (never liked him anyway) and elect Wedge as the Chief of State! Long live Wedge!

3. Captain Page

Captain Page Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    Impeach Borsk: Yes
    Elect Wedge: No
    Wedge would not want to be out of his cockpit. He would never accept the Chief of State job, though he is more than qualified for it.
    Unless he could run the NR from his X-Wing....... nah.

Happy Belated Birthday to Belvana!

Wedge Rulz!

4. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    Impeach? Why bother? An X-wing's laser cannon is more than enough to do the job, quickly. ;)

5. Belvana

Belvana Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2000
    Once again a big thanks, CP!!!! :*
    up!

6. Corell

Corell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    Like your sig Mirax: "nothing is more powerful than a determined Star Wars fan."

We should throw a birthday party for Wedge! Just make up a date for his birthdate and then celebrate!

7. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Make Wedge a birthday: good idea. March 12th. Just sounds right to me.

BTW, I have news. About a year ago, A and E network made a miniseries,four movies, based on the Horatio Hornblower novels by C.S. Forester ( they take place during the Napoleanic wars and take place on the sea, in fighting boats.) Anyway I was watching Ep. II, the Fire Ships the other day when who did I see but Denis Lawson. He played an arrogant, grandstanding even quasi-villanious captain in the British Navy.

He did a great job of course. Killed one guy that came at him with a knife, bumped heads with another guy and jumped on board a burning ship to save Hornblower's life. Once again, Lawson gets stuck saving the main character's bacon.;)
    Anyway, just thought it might be interesting to you.

8. Captain Page

Apr 22, 2000
    Rogue one-and-one-half, would your birthday happen to be the twelfth of March?

I heard about that A&E series. I wonder if it is on video somewhere around here. Sounds like another great Wedge-like role for Denis!

Mirax: X-Wing Cannon is too nice for Borsk. I refer you to an earlier discussion about how to deal with Q** *** (aka She-who-will-not-be-named) for alternative disposal methods...

Wedge Forever!

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Actually, my birthday is July seventeenth. MArch twelfth just popped into my head. Go figure.

10. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    Actually, an X-wing cannon sounds fine for Feylya, CP... if inserted in a certain part of his anatomy, of course. :D

11. Corell

Jul 5, 2000
    Rogue-1-and-a-half: That A and E thing sounds interesting (why do is always miss the good stuff!)

Wedge rules!

btw, we should just shove Fey'lya out an airlock. Explosive decompression is painful.

Out of curiosity...this just came to me...do Wedge fans (and therefore she-who-shall-not-be-named ummm...dislikers) not like Callista either?

12. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    I, at least, don't like Callista. I know someone on this thread does though, so be careful what you say, as he can be very zealous.

13. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
  14. Corell

Jul 5, 2000
    Uppers!

15. Mirax Terrik

Mar 11, 2000
    Hmmm, the only way I remember of doing away with Blue Thing involved Kyp, and a lightsaber. Unless Wedge borrows one from Corran, I don't think it's going to work. Oh well.

Heehee, I love Denis Lawson. :)

16. Corell

Jul 5, 2000
    LoL, I watched Return of the Jedi the other day with 2 guys that are also SW freaks, and everytime Wedge came up, I made them shout Wedge with me and my dad thought we wwere all insane.

17. Captain Page

Apr 22, 2000
    Excellent work, Corell.

I dislike Callista.

I think maybe we could put She-who-will-not-be-named and Borsk on a date together, along with Jar Jar. Then they could see Spice World and Pokemon Live. After that, they can go out the airlock.

Nah. Torture is not our way. We should send them both out an escape pod in hyperspace a la "Tyrant's Test."

Wedge Forever, Fel Never!

18. Mirax Terrik

Mar 11, 2000
    Yeah, torture's not good. We can just toss them in some giant paper shredder.

19. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    CA signing in!

All other EU monstrosities pale in comparison to Q** SUX. I remember reading a fanfic where she choked to death on some food (wahoo!), and no one being able to tell because she was blueskinned. :-D

20. Corell

Jul 5, 2000
    LoL! It's good to see ya back CA.

21. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    Uppers!

All hail Wedge Antilles!!

22. Captain Page

Apr 22, 2000
    Hee hee, CA. I want to read that story.

Wedge Forever, Fel Never!

23. Captain Page

Apr 22, 2000
  24. Captain Page

Apr 22, 2000
    To the top!

25. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    Check it out here, Captain Page. And where is everyone?!?

http://clubjade.jeffp.com/creative/FanFic/qwi.txt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.