main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 12 Task] X-Mas Shopping Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Yes, boys and girls of the Big Brother House! That's right, Christmas is almost here and this week's task has a little something to do with the season of giving! You will buy a gift for each remaining housemate and give an in-depth explanation as to why you feel the gift best suits them (a paragraph each). You will receive four points for completing the task and the housemate with the best list (chosen by the hosts) will be rewarded an additional three points. Due to the extremely late posting of this week's task (Darth Real Life), the deadline will be 12:00 AM boardtime monday 11/29.

Terr -

A commission to write the score for a Sophie Marceau film. This touches on two of his loves. First, it gives him the opportunity be a film scorer, like John Williams, he verily enjoys. It will also give him a chance to see lots of Sophie Marceau, in RL, when I give him the opportunity to meet the cast, and extensively on film, so he can drool over her as he scores and whatnot.

PK -
    PK would get Karaoke Revolution, which is a spin-off from Dance Dance Revolution. Since she's such a big fan of DDR, and it has recently become a new obsession, I figured something else along those lines would be superfun. Also, a brand new kitchen so she can cook us all sorts of goodies.

Rhett -
    For Rhett, I'll get him a bunch of really fun books. So far, the library looks like this: Weapons of Mass Deception: The Uses of Propaganda in Bush's War on Iraq by Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber, Bush's Brain: How Karl Rove Made George W. Bush Presidential by James Moore, and of course two books from his favorite author: Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation! and Dude, Where's my Country. This way, he can curl up by the fire with a hot drink and read. Oh, and a tanzanite ring.

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    That's so funny, cause I almost bought that the other day.

~PK~

3. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    carmen-- i did modify the rules, dunno if you saw or not. You'll get 6 points for what you've done so far, and you can get 2 bonus points if you get me a present as well

4. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    For Trace, I'll buy a blow-up Yoda doll, for lonely nights O:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.