main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 3] Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of Cheese.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Darth_AYBABTU:
    *Likes: Is brutally honest, is Republican, name involves "all your base are belong to us", has stuck to the same icon for a considerable number of years, is a good kisser.
    *Dislikes: Prefers to cramp farraday's style, is a smart-ass, has more than one link to the Off-Topic forums in his favorites, wants to have FF Rep colors as opposed to VIP ones, dresses up with girly superhero colors.

farraday:
    *Likes: Thinks magnolia is an aspect of sex, has plans to marry solojones within 3 months before she turns 18, is metrosexual, signs his girlfriend's name on the scorecard, wants to make whoopie with Rev.
    *Dislikes: Holds a press confrence every time he realized his coffee table has buck teeth, wants to be the Co-Manager of the Secretary of State, has curly hair, isn't sure where he stands, likes the color 'hot pink'.

Darth-Seldon:
    *Likes: Hates Aybabtu, hates comet, has a good taste in women, likes France, puts up a semi-good arguement every now and then.
    *Dislikes: Is a self-proclaimed Democrat, gets pushed around by little kids, is too damn serious, sends one word at a time on AIM, has no knowledge on Jules and Vincent.

Jjanda_Solo:
    *Dislikes: Looks like a hippie (in the bad way), is whiney, doesen't like me, is whiney, likes Nickelback.

EagleIFilms:
    *Likes: Is RMC (according to a thread made about a year and a half ago), hasn't seriously opposed me, is a badass, has common sense, doesen't cramp his own style.
    *Dislikes: Uses a double-bordered icon, icon is seriously oversharpened, used thin text, wants to be a sailor girl, -.

StarWars_Revelation:
    *Likes: Yells across the room at the speakerphone, beats around the tree, -, -, -.
    *Dislikes: Is remotely serious, -, -, -, -.

KaineDamo:
    *Likes: Is a drunkard, has a job, thinks of beer, drinks on the job, likes females.
    *Dislikes: Hasn't taken the underlike from under his name, is busy, hasn't lost his job, -, -.

Dark_Jedi_Kam:
    *Likes: Has no personality, has no more than 2,000 posts, can't tell a joystick from a controller, -, -.
    *Dislikes: Thinks he/she is the ruler of everything, -, -, -, -.

Terr_Mys:
    *Likes: Is English, is a badass Englishmen, gives a good e-impression of Ewan, gives a good e-impression of solojones, makes the Verdana font look like a spring breeze.
    *Dislikes: -, -, -, -, -.

Sebulba-X:
    *Likes: Is a legend for no reason at all, had a under-rated site about 3 years ago, likes Sebulba, has never repeated any of Sebulba's lines annoyingly, has a newly-defined sense of humor.

carmenite42:
    *Likes: The bedroom, the nightgown, the dominatrix skills, the hotness, -.
    *Dislikes: -, -, -, -, -.

PrincessKenobi:
    *Likes: Is sweet, is caring, is cute, is nutty, is realistic.
    *Dislikes: Has little negativisim, -, -, -, -.

Past Votes:
    Aybabtu (2 votes), Jim (1 vote), EagleI (1 vote), Tracy (Null).

As you can see in this, i was half serious in some of the descriptions. I did this because i could think of little to say in the serious form of things. We'll see where that gets me.

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I'm sorry. Unfortunately I'm that way in real life too. I'll work on becoming a little more negative just for you. ;)

~PK~

3. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Cool. According to SoME I don't exist. I couldn't have asked for a better present.

4. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    Hey I have more than 2000 post damnit!!!

5. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    For no reason at all? Really? Interesting...

Please explain how my sense of humor is newly-defined? [face_thinking]

Una noto wo shag, me wompity du pom pom.

6. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I'm truly honoured, Smuggler [face_love]

Good job.

7. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    Cool. According to SoME I don't exist. I couldn't have asked for a better present.

I couldn't think of anything worth my time to say about you. Sorry.

8. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    You must be dead broke then.

9. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Thanks I found the dislikes as compliments too.

COMET: For the record I don't hate you at all. I don't hate anyone on the net and especially not you.

Glad I got that cleared away.
    -Seldon

10. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
  11. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I also don't hate rhett.
    I'm not saying that so he does not vote me out or anything. I could care less. I'm saying that because while Rhett and I may differ on certain political beliefs, that is no reason to hate someone.

-Seldon

12. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    Ed, will you please stop talking? You're blowing my cover. Now it'll never work. [face_plain]

13. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    By the way, I think you have me confused with someone else... I don't particularly like red, I don't particularly dislike you (I did vote for you once iirc, but pretty much randomly), and I have never heard and have no opinion on Nickelback.

And you spelled pursuit wrong.

14. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    I think that's entirely accurate.. well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.