main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Welcome New Members/Official Member List. (Welcome Aboard, _5_1_5_0_ & jeigh!)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by MASTER_OBI-DAN, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Dan, can we make her an honorary member?

Oh, I hope he says yes, if not, you could always come down to the Mojave Desert Fan Force 8-} I'm just teasin' I am most sure MASTER_OBI-DAN will accept her in, I mean he's not as mean as I am [face_devil] [face_laugh]

2. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Welcome to Tipoca City, Devi! :D

?P.S. TIE and 3-PX are going to live in the same city? That's scary!?

I agree: that is quite scary. [face_shocked] However, I think they?re both going to be like two peas in a pod. ;)

?[i]Dan, can we make her an honorary member?[/i]?

This is a good question, [b]Alex[/b]. [face_happy] I?d prefer to keep the honorary memberships strictly for those who have rendered noteworthy services to our [b][color=darkblue]FF Chapter[/b][/color] (like [b][color=red]GLK[/b][/color] who designed our [i]banners[/i], [i]icons[/i], [i]post-reply banners[/i], [i]board color scheme[/i] and [i]ad-holders[/i]). However, I'll tell you what we can do, since we have so many non-members that visit our board, we can create a new classification: ?[i]Distinguished Guests[/i].? And we include people like [b]Devi[/b], [b][color=blue][i]Rani[/b][/i][/color], [b]Derisa[/b], [b]AT60[/b], [b]Skiara[/b], [b]Stridarious[/b], [b]Haggis[/b], [b]fing[/b], [b][color=blue]Kittster[/b][/color], etc. in it. [face_wink] In fact, I?m going to get started on that list right now (it will be in the initial post of this thread). [face_grin]

3. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    However, I'll tell you what we can do, since we have so many non-members that visit our board, we can create a new classification: ?Distinguished Guests.? And we include people like Devi, Rani, Derisa, AT60, Skiara, Stridarious, Haggis, fing, Kittster, etc. in it.

Thanks! :)

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    a new classification: ?Distinguished Guests.?

[face_blush] ah, shucks MASTER_OBI-DAN , thank you. :) I except that role here "with muy, muy humility and...ah..."-Quoted by Jar Jar Ep.II 8-}

5. Canadian_Wookie

Canadian_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2003
    HI Everyone!

Could I join?

6. MASTER_OBI-DAN

Jul 30, 2002
    Most definitely, Canadian_Wookie! ;) Welcome aboard! :D

[image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Miscellaneous/Welcome.gif]

My name is is Dan and if you have any questions at all, please don?t hesitate to send me a PM. :) Also, please feel free to post in any threads on our board here (including old ones). ;)

P.S.: How has your adoption with Bayley (she's such a sweet girl :D ) been going? :confused:

7. JEDIASSANT

JEDIASSANT Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2002
    Welcome and just a note. Love the name ;)

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Show off MASTER_OBI-DAN (Dan), just cause your FF has a flashy welcome neon sign means nothing...we...have...*looks around and picks up a twig* A Twig! *lowers his head in shame* Okay so its not much... :( But, we're still better! 8-}

And, [flashy neon sign]WELCOME[/flashy neon sign] (we can afford our own neon sign) 8-} Canadian_Wookie!

9. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    Welcome, Canadian_Wookiee

10. Canadian_Wookie

Canadian_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2003
    Thanks Guys :D

I feel so loved already :)

Master_Obi-Dan- She is awesome! She's helped me a lot.

11. vaderdude_3

vaderdude_3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    Welcome, Canadian_Wookie!

12. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    Welcome to the boards...

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I feel so loved already :)

I know, huh, this board truely makes you feel as family [face_blush] . Welcome and enjoy your stay.

P.S. MASTER_OBI-DAN , soon you may need to update my title next to my name in your main post for Members/ Guests. I am in fact both: Meeting & Event Coordinator, & Region Liaison. My new title should appear either today or tommorrow. :D

14. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey all!
    Im posting in here to officially introduce myself... :D
    Im Steven!!!
    AND

I Want to JOIN THE FAN FORCE!!!
    It'd be so cool to finally meet other people who are interested in Star Wars as much as I am!!!
    Cant wait to meet everyone!!

15. MASTER_OBI-DAN

Jul 30, 2002
    Welcome aboard, _5_1_5_0_! :D We're honoured to have you join our swelling ranks here in Tipoca City. ;)

Also, at this time, I'd totally like to formally welcome jeigh, who is a member of FF Niagara. But thanks to a job opportunity, she'll be here all summer, which is so wicked! :D Thus, everyone please join me in warmly welcoming our newest members: Jeigh and Steven! ;)

[image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Miscellaneous/Laser_Welcome.gif]

16. JEDIASSANT

JEDIASSANT Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2002
    Flashy neon and leaser sign. Aren't we just the best ;) and a big welcome to the new members

17. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    Thank you very much!!
    I look forward to meeting and hanging out with some of you in the near future!!!

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh... :( Just when our FF can finally afford a flashy Neon sign, you guys go and get a new shiny Laser Light Show type sign. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.