main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

***Welcome Newbie Party*** Come for the Brownies, Stay for the Conversation

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    In my case, I would say, "No spray tan! My skin is dark enough naturally!

((I'm African-American by the way.))

2. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    My wife told me that it was Niecy Nash on "Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash" that I overheard.

3. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    A friend of mine spray tanned a few days ago and says that she now looks like an Oompa Loompa. :p

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I can't believe it! Neither darthsolo1717, SK_Skywalker nor TrakNar posted in here. :eek: Where are they? :eek:

It seems that Morgaine or I really have to start the anni-party. :eek: I just would prefer one of the new members would do... :(

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    Well, it's the weekend... some people actually have better things to do with their time on a sunny Sunday than sit in front of the computer all day. ;)

Also: Oompa Loompa? o_O How... attractive. Not. :p

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Anything better to do instead of sitting infront of the computer and posting here? :eek: How could that be? I mean, there are iPhones etc so you can be and post here wherever you are. So there's no excuse anymore! [face_shame_on_you] [face_not_talking] :p

Morgaine, do you want to start that anniversory party? I don't think that anyone else will post here within the next one or two hours (and you are the best person to add some historical view about the first party ever and it's developement to the social party in FFC etc). :)

7. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    Exactly! :p

(But iPhone? Eww, no thanks. [face_sick] :p)

Okay, I can do that... gonna send you a PM about it in a moment. :)

8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

May 20, 2008
    I'd post my usual thread euology in here, but I hardly posted in this one, so I wouldn't have much to say. :p

9. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Great! :D
    (Hopefully my answer didn't took too long. Got hungry and needed to prepare my food for tomorrow.)

Ok, if not iPhone than iPad2. :p

10. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    Gunny: Just make something up, most people probably won't be able to tell the difference anyway. ;)

Skiara: Not at all! :) I'm off to fetch some dinner myself now, but I should be back in an hour or so. :)

And iPad is still Apple, so bad. :p

11. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    I have to agree with you there, Morgaine. The Apple company won't allow the Adobe Flash, and anything that needs it instantly crashes...I like myiPad anyway, however.

But...I'd prefer a regular PC.

Edit: Paddy, I hope you don't mind this edit. :)

Nice final last words in the next post by Gunny! That's why I don't want to post again, since then it wouldn't be the final words. ;)

Next Party-thread will be up soon! Watch out! :D

12. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

May 20, 2008
    Alrighty, here goes.

About This Thread:

We are gathered for the chocolate here today, in a place where we talk about weather and house issues all day. And when we're done with that, we always found something weird to discuss that never quite made much sense. And that will never stop in the next thread, because it's kinda ingrained in this forum to be a bit chocolate-crazy. :p

The End

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.