main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaceace27

spaceace27 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2004
    Please sign me up. If you need an e-mail address try this one pigskanfly2001@hotmail.com

2. Damien666

Damien666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2004
    I would like to sign up.

I've read the rules and I will comply.

3. rodman9866

rodman9866 Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2004
    i'd like to sign up today.

reason being is i dont want to know anything that will ruin SW ep3 for me. i went into the spoilers forum a few times but made sure i didnt read anything that could devistate the WOW effect i get for watching it spoiler free. hook me up! :)

4. Daisho13

Daisho13 Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 1998
    Learned my lesson re spoilers from epI and II, I haven't even been visiting tfn for fear of spoilers but I need to speculate w/other fans...... sign me in, please.

5. Jar_Jar_the_great

Jar_Jar_the_great Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 3, 2003
    Okay I come grovling back and throw myself at your feet. I am getting sick of the continual whinning and bashing going on over at the spoiler fourm. I've learned my leason please let me back in.

6. Phaeryx

Phaeryx Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2004
    Hey, I'd really like to talk about Ep III but I dare not read that Spoiler Forum, because it's full of, um, spoilers.

I get chills thinking about what will happen in the movie and spoilers diminish that scary but thrilling feeling of anticipation. I'd like to join, please.

Oh, yeah, and I read the rules, of course.

7. BobaFett688

BobaFett688 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2001
    Sign me up.

Spoiler-free till Ep.3...Well, I'll try my best, anyway. But if it turns out I ain't, I won't share anything with you guys.

8. IceGambit

IceGambit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    This message is my request to be allowed to view and respond to the posts in the non-spoiler section of the forum for Episode III. I believe I can be a productive member of the board in terms of promoting intelligence and and all-around enjoyable atmosphere for discussion of the final installment of Star Wars.

I hate spoilers, and I think that those who view them (and worse, spread them) are removing part of the beauty of the art Lucas or whoever has created. Surprise is crucial to drama, so spoilers hurt the enjoyability of the story.

9. ShadesofSiknas

ShadesofSiknas Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    I would like to sign up please!
    I have been spoiled for the two previous prequels and Id like to join the No Spoilers forum and do this one right!

10. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I would like to apologize to all of you who have made a request within the past week. Normally, it takes me only 48 hrs. max to respond to an application, but my semester at school ended and I came home to find out that my home computer was feeling a bit "under the weather." In any case, I am back and running smoothly now, and I've taken care of all of your requests. :)

Again, sorry about the delay.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

11. Dooko316

Dooko316 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2002
    please sign me up....excited to discuss without ruining anything

12. spetsnaz

spetsnaz Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004
    I too would like to sign up. I'm 100% spoiler free and would love to have a place where I can read other people's ideas on the movie.
    Thanks

13. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    Welcome to all the new faces here

14. 20x6

20x6 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Hi, I want in too!
    My reasons: Spoilers are for wimps and commies.
    j/k. Just like everyone else here I want to keep up with developments in the final movie without learning any specific story points. Besides, I don't have a Hyperspace account so the only spoiler info I have access to is: Anakin turnes to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader!

15. Winterfrost

Winterfrost Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2003
    Please allow me entry to non-spoildom.

16. CowMoo

CowMoo Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2001
    Hey, I would like to join! I would prefer to discuss about the last Star Wars movie in a non-spoiler setting.

Thanks!

17. Ktulus_Master9

Ktulus_Master9 Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2004
    I would like to sign up too.

18. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    Can I get in now?

19. AJW73

AJW73 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2004
    I'm usually a lurker, but you can sign me up, since I don't like spoilers very much

20. DarthBrandon

DarthBrandon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2003
    I was once a spoilerhead, i have gotten tired of trying to figure anything out. I havent posted in the 3sa in a long time. I want to spend the rest of my time in the non spoiler fourum. im not gonna be able to stay spoiler free unless you guys help me. thanks

darth brandon

21. obi_wanmeister

obi_wanmeister Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I didn't get a reply.

I (still) havnt posted in the Spoilers forum in a looong time. Isnt that enough for prerequisites?

22. Talonah

Talonah Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 29, 2004
    I would like to register for the Non-Spoiler forum.
    I have read all the rules and I understand and will obey all of them.

Talonah :)

23. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I'd like for all who are interested in reapplying, or those who wish to apply for the first time to please take your request to our new application/entry thread. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.