main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    ondiv, Stormtrooper in the Emperor's S.E.C.R.E.T. S.E.R.V.I.C.E. requesting entrance to the 3NS Forum.

2. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    Hey I would like to get in please. I dont feel like being spoiled and I like to browse and float around, sometimes posting comments. I may lurk mostly in the Lit forums like others but I dont want to be spoiled so please please add me. thanks :D

3. MasterLewster

MasterLewster Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2003
    Please Sighn me up!!

I am usally in the spoiler forms, but Im really interested in hearing what topics are talked about in this form and what other fans think about EP3.

4. SITHlover

SITHlover Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    I'd love to join, ep. III is the very last chance to walk in the theater and see a SW movie, see things from SW never seen before and finally be able to put it all together. How could you possibly want to be spoiled before that happens. Sign me up!

5. obi_wan_kanathan

obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2001
    I'd like to sign up.

I've been an active member here for a long time without any problems, so you don't have to worry about me causing any problems.

6. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    Sign me up.I want to be spoiler-free.

7. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Man, I was wondering where the Episode 3NS link went off to in my favorites! :p

Sign me up![/color]

8. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    As a true member of the Emperor's Secret Service, I'm signing in. :cool:

9. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    Glad you're here Garth

10. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    Hello!

although I was a relatively new member, I have been enjoying these forums very much. I originally once read the episode III news from this website out of curiosity a while back, and I found out something I DID NOT want to know! I was SO angry! From that point on, I wanted to now remain SPOILER FREE, so I don't ruin the movie for myself - as I don't want to ruin it for anyone else either. I have much respect for this-all of you who are so intent on no one being able to ruin the movie for anyone!

My previous participation in this non- spoiler forum were ALWAYS my mere opinion, or things I would LIKE to see.

PLEASE sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your time!

11. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I find speculation more fun and although I do subscribe to HS and visit 3SA, I have mastered the art of holding my toung!

12. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    I would like access, as I am going to try my hardest to stay spoiler free this time around.

!snap

13. BOBAFETISH

BOBAFETISH Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    If I was a smart troll, I'd just post spoilers in here...

Trolls are stupid.

I'll appply. I like to pop in to non-spoilers sometimes, even though I'm spoiled rotten.

14. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Sign me up please, hugs and kisses.

15. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    Hey guys! I would like to be a part of the non-spoiler stuff!

I'm a good boy. *waves hand* You will let me join!

I will behave myself!

16. ISD_Devastator

ISD_Devastator Jedi Master star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Good morning!

In the name of the Emperor I request to be added to the new E3NSA.
    I'm Militant HardCore Spoiler (and Trailer) Free for the last SW film ever.

I couldn't live without my dear E3NSA!
    And I really think that Stinrab and Windy are cool :p

..in the Emperor's S.E.C.R.E.T. S.E.R.V.I.C.E.

17. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    I request access to 3NS. I am Spoiler and Trailer free, so I present little risk to the Forum.

18. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    I am applying:

Although I haven't exactally "frequented" the old 3NS board I have posted there on several occasions. I have been spoiler free ever since I recieved my first big spoiler, after that I decided that if I remained a 3SA member then the star wars expierence would no longer be enjoyable for me. I am now completley spoiler and trailer free, and I feel that I present little threat to the board. I haven't caused problems, and have re-read the rules carefully and understand what is and what is not a spoiler. I fell I will add intelligent discussion to the board, I will post only when I have something to say, not just for the sake of posting...

Please consider my application :)

Thanks,

-Yoda ;)

19. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I'd like to be added to the list.

I mostly lurked in 3NS before, but I'm making an effort to go spoiler free now. :)

20. DarthBane77

DarthBane77 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2003
    Well. My story is brief. I have been a member for nearly a year now. Not long compared to many. I have since then spoiled myself into a storm. A storm I am beginning to regret. I no longer wish to be spoiled on Episode III. With so much already released, it just seems like if I read anymore, the entire film will have a chance of being ruined. While fun, beign spoiled leads to great dissapointment many times, and makes you feel like the film isn't worth seeing. That is why...I want out. I no longer will visit the 3SA. With your approval, I want to stay here. I promise to keep any spoiler information I have learned to myself. After all, I'm trying to forget it myself. I just want to enjoy the film and speculation without actually learning the plot before the plot is shown. I hope you understand, and accept me into the non-spoiler world.

Thanks.

-DB77

21. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    I join.I'm interested in Non-Spoilers.

22. TheWombat

TheWombat Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    The bald wookiee stands alone in the cantina, but only when the giant jawa eats a nourishing breakfast with his feet.

Oh wait, wrong secret society.

Um, sign me up for the Ep3 Non Spoiler Forum please :D

23. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    I would like to join the Episode III Non-Spoilers forum! If you don't let me....i'll shoot ya! I wouldn't say I have been majorly spoiled, but I have been spoiled quite a bit, mostly just in thread titles for the 3SA forum. I accidently clicked on the 3SA forum and saw in a thread title a major spoiler and I felt like kicking myself because I clicked the wrong link. Because of this, I think that people who register here should be restricted to the 3SA forum...well if they want of course!

24. DarthSmurf

DarthSmurf Jedi Master star 5

May 10, 2003
    I'd like to be signed up for the Episode III Non-Spoilers forum, please. I don't post there much but I wish to try and remain spoiler free. ;)

25. shiningstars

shiningstars Jedi Master star 2

Mar 26, 2002
    I don't think I have ever posted in the 3NS but I love reading non-spoiler discussions

So, please sign me up too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.