main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Welcome to the NE FF awards planning forum !!

Discussion in 'NE Fanforce Awards Forum' started by strawbary, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Welcome and thanks to everyone who is involved in the planning process of the awards.

This forum was created so that everyone involved would have a better communication and help with planning.
    If there is someone on the planning committe who does not yet hav eaccess to this forum please PM me so I can add them ..
    Thanks!

PS - very important! Please do not give away any details regarding the show as I would like the show to be a surpise and entertaining :)

Thanks again for everyones help and understanding !!!!!

2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    HI!

3. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Red five, standing by.

:D

4. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey guys :) I'm a little late to the party but I'm here finally hehe.

5. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
  6. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    ok I have a banquet question...... how many tables has everyone come up with to sponsor the diff planet themes? or are we not doing this?

What do we still need for these?

ALso I am going over the finals on the after party (show/activities) and will be announcing that tomorrow.
    Greencat and I came up with a whats my line type of activity after the show. I have a few volunteers who would like to help host this. This will be considered our after party.

I would like to have a cake or dessert afterwards since it will be a couple of houra since all the food is cleared away.
    What are everyones thoughts on this?

7. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    can we all post in here for a recap to make sure some things are set and what we still need?

Greencat are we all set on the screen and LCD projector? What connections will I need for that for the laptop?

Terry - I am sending you your script for the skit when I get home. Also all the images will be flying yoru way tonight for the website.

Bonmothma - Sending you lyrics and yoda song

Still trying to find out who will be speaking regarding the padawan program.. last I hear fluke may be doing it?

Announcement made on TFN.

who or what am I missing? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.