main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Welsh Posters Please Sign In!! ***

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Yoshee, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    lol [face_laugh]

I like the idea of a Welsh Empire. Gives me tingles down the spine!

I too dream of one day being powerful enough to ban people. However the only person here right now who has that kind of power is Yoshee, but if I may say so, the RSA has little real power...he is mired down by baseless accusations of corruption against him.

The bureaucrats are in charge now.

Our best choice would be to push for the election of a stronger RSA. One who will take control of the bureaucrats.

You could call for a vote of no confidence in Yoshee?

2. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    LOL, well said.. Strong in the force Yoshee is, but not that strong, when 40 year's old you reach, look as good, you will not, hmm!? ;)

3. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Indeed, Yoshee is consumed by power and evil now, more machine than man.

Consumed by the dark side was he. English he is....

4. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    LOL, Obey his queen, he must :(

Me - "Come with me, let go of your hate Yoshee"
    Yoshee - "It is to late, for me son... I must Obey by Queen"

Shame he's english, If he came back to the light side, he would learn how to maintain his consciouness and live amongst the spectral Jedi, become one with the force, he could.

5. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    I don't think Yoshee will ever turn back to the light side.

I remember when I first meet him, he was already the finest poster in the galaxy. But he was suduced by the dark side and the man I knew was forever lost. He's all twisted and evil now, more RSA than man.

6. jedimatt_fx

jedimatt_fx Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    im a little bit english ..am i half and half ,hmmmmmmmmm

btw .im new .yay soon i will grow strong and destroy welshguy , lol joke .truly welsh guy is master .hmmm

7. Darth_Dil

Darth_Dil Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Well Im new to the whole forum, and im chuffed i found a welsh star wars forum, how cool is that!!??

8. generalgreivous4

generalgreivous4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2005
    Hi.

Seen Epiosde III last night...it blew me away, its AWESOME!! Im still in shock.

There's so much to say about it.

9. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    JediMatt- Strong you are in the force my young Padawan, but much you still have to learn. The dark side I sense in you, or maybe thats just your Englishness coming through. he he ;)

Darth_Dil: Welcome young master Dil. I'm glad that you like our little corner of the Star Wars Universe. So how long have you been into Star Wars etc?

generalgreivous4: I know what you mean! I think where ep3 scores major points over ep1 and 2 is that ep3 will age better, gaining more power and impact with each repeated viewing. Whereas ep1 and 2, what you saw was what you got and repeated viewings lessened the impact and punch of the story somewhat, but with ep3, you have a deep, tragic story that will mean more and more each time you watch it. So what were your fave parts?

10. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    dark side, englishness,, its all the same

11. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Start down the path of Englsihness and forever will it dominate your destiny!

Only joking, not all English people are evil. So how did you come to end up in Wales?

So do you consider yourself Welsh or Englsih now? Not that it really matters mind you.

We're all Star Wars fans here.

12. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    um i dont really know .i was born in wales but my dad is english thats how im a bit english , both really ,half and half .

13. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh well, thats fair enough. So your mothers Welsh I take it?

There are so many English father/dark side Vader jokes I could do right now.....

But i'm not ;)

Went to see ROTS again tonight. Ruined by bloody kids talking all the way though it. They should have a cinema that during certain hours is only open to over 25's.

Little Chav gits.

14. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    i konw thats really annoyiing ,what cinema do you go to i go to showcase in nantgarw (i cant really spell nantgaroo ) .ps i cant really find the thread on the rsa for you .help!

15. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    I go to the Natgarw cinema also! How cool is that.

I was a little dissapointed that they didn't make the staff dress up like SW characters like they did for AOTC.

That cinema seems to have quite a problem with kids. About half way through it some guy's phone rang and he started having a converstion!!

I don't think there's a court in the world that would convict me if I beat that guy to death with is own shoes.

So if you go to Natgarw, are you the poster who sent in the Welsh ROTS review?

16. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    no i wasnt the guy who made the thread , .when i was there i missed the 7 oclock showing cos it was packed so i bought tickets for the 8.00 clock showing and when i got there the que was all around the cinema ,iand i just got the last seat

17. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm a little curious now as to who sent that post in? Perhaps it was a lurker that never posts, but just watches.

There are plenty of them out there, but I have never really understood the attraction of lurking myself, just seems like a waste of time to me.

I would have loved to have seen the line, i've never seen it that long before. The longest i've ever seen it was for Return of the King, but at no stage did the line go outside.

Over at Boxofficemojo.com, ROTS is currently voted as the best movie of all time! Just ahead of Return of the King and the original Star Wars.

Impressive, most impressive.

18. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    hubba hubba

19. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Come on now, we RSA's aren't all bad ;)

20. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    yes you are youre all evil demented wannbe dictators ,who will destroy anything in there path. who will one day destroy the civalised world with youre hate and anger

21. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    I soooo want someone to say that to me.

:_|

We'll see.

22. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    oh they will one day ,they will one day

23. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    One day I will become the most powerful poster ever. I will even learn how to stop people from spaming!

Hey ho. What you gonna do. I still have this place and you guys....

24. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    they will call ,you that one day ,until i grow in power and destroy you, mwah ha h a

25. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    You are you strong poster young master Matt, but you still have much to learn about the force.

Besides it's not all bad. When we move to the new boards, I will have mod powers in the Welsh forum, so you have been warned!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.