main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHAT advertising???!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by GalakFyyar, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalakFyyar

GalakFyyar Jedi Knight

Jan 27, 2010
    You delete my post, because

but I don?t have any MY site which I want advertise - WHY you even think that???!!! - if I can - I attach this pdf here, but I can't do it because this forum don't allow any kind of attachments ? I don?t have any reason to any advertising even in mind ? may be you help me with advice ? where to post this pdfs without any ?advertising?? :0 ???!!!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Give me a link to the pdf so I can take a look. All I could see of your site in your previous post was a screen that told me I had to register or log in.

3. GalakFyyar

GalakFyyar Jedi Knight

Jan 27, 2010
    Ups - I really don't know about this - for me its only opened, may be because I also member of those forem - I upload thi pdf on my secondary e-mail reserve Hard drive - here the link on pdf: http://files.mail.ru/NCXP59

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That comes up OK for me now. If you want to write a short blurb about it I can retitle this thread and allow the link. If you want to then put a link to the site in, be sure to specify that people have to register or log in to see content. If the site has a main page that doesn't require logging in, that might be a better link to post.

5. Ranofer

Ranofer Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2004
    Did anyone ever see his site? I'm intrigued by his work.

6. GalakFyyar

GalakFyyar Jedi Knight

Jan 27, 2010
    I?m working on all major Star Wars cards-miniature games ? SW CCG, SW TCG, SW Miniatures, SW Pocketmodel and SW Galaxies TCG (last one I try now to realize in printable version, and also I don?t mention SW Young Jedi and SW Jedi Knights, mainly because they never be major, but I really like them and also create some dream cards). I don?t have any site this time ? I only plan it, and maybe even here, on TFN, but now I try rebuilding my toolkit for cards creation, and when it?s done? But not far than end for this year I try to realize all this plans ? and what all you see here is ?yesterday? for me ? now my printed0 cards look like REAL ? I create them in ?PDF? format (like SWCCGPC do it, but their ?Graphic Design Team? is kids for me ;D ). If you want to see more or even join ? send me a PM (my ICQ is also can be find in my profile ;) ).

7. Tervlon

Tervlon Jedi Knight

May 14, 2010
    This looks tempting, but the link sends me to a Russian site. Any other way to get ahold of these?

8. Ranofer

Oct 26, 2004
    I'd love to see some more of your work. Might even make me go get my minis back out again and play.

9. GalakFyyar

GalakFyyar Jedi Knight

Jan 27, 2010
    Anybody, who want see more simply send me a Private Messages (or by ICQ) and I answer you where you can find it ;)

10. Tervlon

Tervlon Jedi Knight

May 14, 2010
    I would PM you, but I haven't reached 20 posts yet so I can't PM anyone yet. Argh! I'll get there as soon as I can, I really want to see your stuff!

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Tervlon - hop over to the Welcome New Users forum. There's a thread stickied at the top there that you can use to get the 20 posts.

12. Tervlon

Tervlon Jedi Knight

May 14, 2010
    Galak, sent a PM to you!

13. Ranofer

Oct 26, 2004
    Sent you a PM as well.

14. silee

silee Jedi Master

Mar 12, 2002
    Also PM'd you.

15. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    So where do I look to find out more info?

16. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Whats up with all of the necro's in here?

17. Ranofer

Oct 26, 2004
    Not really Necro when no one's talking :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.