main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga " What ?".. AU/TPM Obi, Qui, Anakin, Xanatos, . * 18th Sep. COMPLETE : THANK YOU*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magier

Magier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2007
    I loved how Qui-Gon kept wanting Yoda to go help Obi-Wan, thinking the power he sensed was from Yoda. Hmmm, and now Anakin is in peril. This should be interesting. Can't wait to see how Palpy is going to spin all of this.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I certainly hope the bounty hunters are discovered before they have time to harm Anakin.

I'm glad his secret is out. Now he has the oppertunity to prove his loyalty to the Jedi...assuming he sees the error of his ways that is.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Wohooo! [face_dancing]

This chapter rocked!:D it was great to see Obi Wan kick some Maul butt, and both Xanatos and Qui Gon made it out ok [:D] ... i was worried for Qui Gon there for a bit [face_worried] [face_laugh]

Now it's time to rescue Anakin from the bounty hunters...with Maul dead and Sidious considerably weakened there's not much they can do... the big question is what will Anakin do now? [face_thinking]

Thanks a lot for the pm....cant wait to see what comes next! :-B

4. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Good job with the duel, nice to see Maul getting what he deserves. Looking forward to more.

5. Terje_Lisan

Terje_Lisan Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 12, 2005
    And poof, Darth Maul is no more. He died in a great battle with the one and only Obi-Wan. And kuddos for the little mind games Obi-Wan did on Maul.

6. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    I finally made it back! (I hate DRL! :_|)

I loved the updates, Gkilkenny! [face_love]

Oh poo, Sidious isn't dead! I hope they can find him and get rid of him before he recovers!

The action in the duel with Maul was awesome, I could picture all of it happening. And go Obi-Wan! =P~ I love how Qui-Gon thought all the power he felt was coming from Yoda, but it was not so. And I'm so glad you didn't kill Qui, phew! But now Anakin has gone and gotten kidnapped, I wonder where they're taking him? [face_thinking] To Sidious I guess, since Maul is dead. (Hooray!)

Thanks for the PM's, Gkilkenny, I wish I could be a more regular reviewer! :_|

I love this story, and I can't wait to read more! [face_love]

7. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

jedidas3 Thanks heaps [face_love] it is difficult writing battles[face_worried]

earlybird-obi-wan Thank you [:D] I don?t like killing my characters, not unless I have to[face_devil]

REALbluelightsaber

Thanks[:D]
    For a second I thought you were going to kill Qui-Gon...

Naww! I wouldn?t kill anyone without warning you first except for Maulo_O

bek Qui-Gon can be dense at times but the light will turn on in his head shortly.[face_idea]

Thank you :* some times writing battles comes easy other times, well lets just say I am glad I type it otherwise I would waste lots of paper deleting?8-}

Valairy_Scot Qui-Gon gets surprised quite often.
    Thanks [:D]

EGKenobi Thank you for reading.[face_dancing]

Ocelotl_Nesto Anakin is the catalyst, but which way will he go.[face_hypnotized]

Itachi-Uchiha Thank you [face_love] Yoda knows who the chosen one is.o_O

JENNA
    Yay!! Obi rocks!! I love Obi! *hugs Obi* I wonder what Sidious will do now... Wow I think you love Obi! join the gang.:cool:

snowspeeder_gunner Don?t worry Qui-Gon can be a bucket head:p but I wont kill him he has some redeeming qualities as well.O:)

Magier Qui-Gon is a bit thicko_O it need someone to hit him with a bat to clear his vision.:p

KELIA Don?t worry Anakin will be safe, well as safe as one can with Sidious[face_worried]
    Thanks[:D]

Veloz Finally Maul is dead[face_dancing] and now Obi-Wan will go and rescue Anakin. providing he wants to be rescued.
    Thanks for reviewing[:D]

Ascal_ElessarMaul is dead the big bad Maul is dead. Now Obi-Wan will go and get Sidious.o_O

Terje_Lisan Yep Darth Maul is dead,[face_devil] beaten by his slave.;)

Bastet
    I finally made it back! (I hate DRL! No worries my friend [face_love] whenever you can, your reviews are always appreciated. Thanks[face_dancing]

Don?t worry the battle between Sidious and Obi is coming.

Thanks for your support.=D=

8. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Master Yoda, left Obi-Wan and Xanatos, to accompany the injured back to the infirmary, he wanted to speak with the Queen.

He requested her help in tracking the bounty hunters ship, and after he explained what had transpired, she agreed and sent her best ship and crew off to track them to their destination, and then keep the kidnappers under surveillance.

Master Yoda explained to the Queen and Senator Amidala, why the sudden departure of the Trade Federation ship that had been hovering over their planet. He surmised that they had been waiting for a command from Sidious, to invade Naboo, however, when they heard the news bulletins that the Chancellor was actually Sidious, they fled not wanting to be connected to a sith lord.

Senator Amidala could not believe that Chancellor Palpatine was the Sith lord they had been searching for. She contacted Bail Organa and he confirmed what Master Yoda told them, he asked for her help in bringing calm to the Senate. No one was willing to take control and bring order back to the Senate and the Republic. She spoke with Master Yoda for a while and then left to return to Corruscant. Senator Amidala had agreed to be part of a new senate committee to oversee the reconstruction of the republic??..

The next morning Qui-Gon woke up feeling as if a Bantha had run over him. He had collapsed in the hanger from his injuries, and by the time they arrived back at the Palace infirmary he was unconscious. Therefore, he had not spoken to Obi-Wan and knew nothing more than he had heard in the hanger.

Master Rancisis was in the bed next to him, recovering from burns to his chest, and Master Windu had a head injury, which had given him a headache, nothing more. Overall, considering they had fought the dark side, they came out of it relatively unscathed. Except Anakin who had been kidnapped.

When Qui-Gon focused on his surroundings, he noticed Obi-Wan, Xanatos, Yoda, and Mace hovering around him. He sat up and Obi-Wan handed him a drink of water.

?Thank you,? he croaked and Obi-Wan smiled nodding.

He noticed Oppo Rancisis sitting up in the bed next to him, and Mace standing near his bed. ?It appears we all survived, thank the force; what about Anakin, is there any word; have you found him??

?The tracking device you attached to their ship has not been discovered, the Queen has sent a ship to track it to its destination. Mauls personal craft had co-ordinates for a planet in its computer memory banks. We are assuming that is where the ship is heading. Captain Panaka?s men are examining his ship, there appears to be several communications between Maul, and some one on Corruscant we believe it may have been Sidious. We should be able to pinpoint the exact location of the transmissions soon. We presume that Sidious found a way off Corruscant and is heading there to recover from his defeat.? Mace informed him.

Qui-Gon nodded and then looked at Obi-Wan; he still had no answers to his questions ?Obi-Wan, I don?t understand what you meant when you told Maul that you fought Sidious, - you have seen the Sith Master? He was on Corruscant, how did you find him? And what did you mean - you saw Anakin sparring with Maul ? When??

Obi-Wan did not know how to begin to tell his Master, however he need not worry as Master Yoda shook his cane and spoke before Obi-Wan could begin.

?Tell you everything you want to know I will, and then back to Corruscant we will go. Gather our Jedi forces and rescue Anakin we will. However, more at stake there is than just rescuing Anakin.? Yoda shook his head and motioned for Obi-Wan and Xanatos to leave the room. ?Something to say to Qui-Gon I have, needed to hear it you two do not?

Obi-Wan took a deep breathe in relief, he did not know where to start and was glad that Yoda was going to tell him. Even Obi-Wan still could not believe that he was the fabled Chosen one. Yoda mention it several times, and yet it had not sunk in that Yoda was actually talking about him. His Master, Qui-Gon had always believed it was Anakin; even now, he was

9. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Awesome update buddy!

Loving this fic more and more

EG

10. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Oh, yay! Qui-Gon has finally realized what Obi-Wan truely is.[face_dancing]

Qui-Gon felt relieved at those words and he once again marvelled at the faith Obi-Wan had in people, his former Padawan was one of a kind.

Great line, and a good description of your Obi in this story.

Hopefully, they can rescue Anakin and all live together as one big happy family.

Keep up the good work! :D

11. Terje_Lisan

Terje_Lisan Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 12, 2005
    Yay! Qui-Gon finally realizes the truth and he and Obi-Wan make up. Yay!

12. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yippee, Great update and I love this Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and friends. Yoda is finally able to get through to Qui-Gon.

13. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    ?I didn?t know what it was; tell me, how does it feel to be all powerful?? Xani smirked.

Obi-Wan smiled. ?Strange, I keep thinking I am going to wake up and this will all be a dream. I remember my captivity vividly. It seemed so surreal, sometimes I felt like I was in a dream world, full of unanswered questions. Other times I felt so empowered I could had levelled the building with a wave of my hand. Yet I had no idea why, and I could not believe the things I did. I could sense Sidious when he was in the building, and yet I had a force inhibitor collar on. I did not even consider why I could sense him. Zelda seemed more intrigued than I did. To be honest with you Xani, I still cannot accept it as true; Master Yoda says I am the chosen one, yet I cannot imagine why the force would choose me.?

?Perhaps that is why you are; it is not something to be taken lightly, and it is a great responsibility. Anakin could never uphold that honour or responsibility. It takes everything you have within you, humility, and compassion. It takes kindness and consideration for others; It takes a strength I can sense in you; something that Anakin does not possess.

?I suppose your right, I just have to learn to live with it, I guess.? he smiled, and Xanatos laughed.

Yup, that's it. Xan hit it on the nailhead.

14. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Wohooo i loved this update! [face_dancing]

?Sometimes I am sure our Master is quite dense, and he only sees what he wants to see. I think he is so caught up in moulding his Padawan?s, that he does not see them for what they really are, until he is hit in the face by the truth. I wonder if that is why he has a crooked nose.? Xanatos chuckled.
    [face_laugh] good one, Xanatos :p

To be honest with you Xani, I still cannot accept it as true; Master Yoda says I am the chosen one, yet I cannot imagine why the force would choose me.?

?Perhaps that is why you are; it is not something to be taken lightly, and it is a great responsibility. Anakin could never uphold that honour or responsibility. It takes everything you have within you, humility, and compassion. It takes kindness and consideration for others; It takes a strength I can sense in you; something that Anakin does not possess.

?I suppose your right, I just have to learn to live with it, I guess.? he smiled, and Xanatos laughed.
    Totally agree =D=

?That prospect is daunting,? Obi-Wan whispered, and then he smiled wickedly, ?Every girl in the galaxy chasing me??
    Xanatos burst out laughing. ?I hope you leave a couple for me!?

[face_laugh] i'm loving the interaction between these two...now i wish Xanatos would have been more like he was on this fic, instead of what we saw :(

The force has made the right choice Obi-Wan, and I am here to be of assistance to you, if you will allow me to.?
    Obi-Wan held out his hands for Qui-Gon to take. ?Master, I always knew the force wanted you to teach me, I am so pleased that you were my Master??..

Wonderfu, just wonderful :_| =D=

Hopefully Obi Wan can help Anakin somehow..let's hope that Anakin chooses the light when the time comes [face_praying]

Thanks a lot for the pm :D [face_peace]

15. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see Padme will be a part of the Republic reconstruction.

Ah, so Qui finally knows Obi-Wan is the chosen one. I'm impressed he was able to set aside his belief it absolutely had to be Anakin long enough to allow the Force to show him the truth.

Loved their conversation at the end.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Obi-Wan held out his hands for Qui-Gon to take. ?Master, I always knew the force wanted you to teach me, I am so pleased that you were my Master??.. Awww! Qui and Obi mush! I am a sucker for mush. I'm glad Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are starting to warm up towards each other again. I always hated how Qui treated Obi in TPM, but you do Qui's character justice. :p I can't wait to read more. I can't wait to see Palpy's reaction to Maul's death. [face_devil]

17. Itachi-Uchiha

Itachi-Uchiha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2007
    Wonderful post and dang time someone wacked Qui over the head with the truth. :rolleyes: Loved the interaction between Obi and Xan. [face_love]

18. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Awesome update as usual! [face_dancing] I really like the interaction between Xani and Obi...you do a great job with this. Looking forward to more, hopefully soon![face_praying]

19. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Impressive... Good dialogue... Story well timed and posted over a weekend!

20. Magier

Magier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2007
    I am glad Qui-Gon finally saw what was right in front of his eyes. And I guess we are all glad that Xan is not the Chosen One after his take on the position.

21. XANl

XANl Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2006
    Master Yoda had always told him that he never saw his apprentices for what they really were.

that is so true!

I have finally caught up. I await your next post

22. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    EGKenobi Thank you ever so much,[:D] this story is coming to an end, maybe three more posts:(

snowpeeder_gunner
    Qui-Gon is a bit slow but yes he knows. thanks for reading.
    I love writing about Obi-Wan.[face_love]

Terje_Lisan Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were meant to be together, they make a good team.[face_dancing]

earlybird-obi-wan
    Thanks :* going on hols soon so only a few more posts left.:)

Valairy_ScotXanatos and Obi-Wan make good brothers don?t they.[:D]

VelozThank you.[:D]
    Xani is like Obi-Wans big brother.[face_love]
    Hopefully Obi Wan can help Anakin somehow Obi-Wan will help one way or another.:D

KELIAThanks[:D] Padmè has a role in the story here at the end, all be it a small role, but the last few posts will tell a story.
    Qui-Gon finally sees Obi-Wan as he should be[face_dancing]

JENNA Thanks [:D] I love mush especially after I give you heaps of angst.[face_worried]

Itachi-Uchiha
    Qui-Gon needs hitting over the head sometimes.[face_beatup]

jedidas3 Thanks[:D]
    I am glad your enjoying it, only a few posts left I want to
    finish it before I leave for a months holiday.:D

Ocelotl_Nesto
    You like the timing thanks.:D I am trying to finish this before I go away.[face_thinking]

MagierYes, it takes Qui-Gon a while to actually see, even with his eyes open.o_O

XANI Thanks glad your still reading. only a few posts left.[:D]

23. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Obi-Wan felt the touch to his shields and opened his eyes. ?Hello Master?

?Hello Obi-Wan? Qui-Gon said as he sunk down on the ground next to him.

?Are you feeling better??

?Yes and no!? Qui-Gon stated.

Obi-Wan cocked his head sideways and raised his eyebrow in question.

?Yes I am feeling much better, however I am also feeling very foolish?

Obi-Wan smiled. ?You Master, foolish, I would never have thought that?

?Thank you Obi-Wan, but I have been very foolish were you were
    concerned. I always thought you needed looking after, and I held you back. You always had great potential, and deep down I knew it. However I was afraid that if I told you of your potential, you would not have needed me. I was selfish; I wanted to keep you as you were. I wanted someone else to fight the battles and risk their lives not you.?

?Is that why you said Anakin was the chosen one.? Obi-Wan asked.

?I believed it at the time, I really thought he was. Though to be honest with you, I had the same hopes for Xanatos when I first took him as my apprentice. The fact they both shone so brightly in the force, their midiclorians counts were high, and they both stood out as strong warriors. All my life I sensed meaning in my life to do something special, and I strived to be the best Jedi I could be. The force whispered to me of a destiny, that of a bright light in the force, nevertheless, I assumed I would recognise the bright light, before the force showed it to me. The force has made the right choice Obi-Wan, and I am here to be of assistance to you, if you will allow me to.?

Obi-Wan held out his hands for Qui-Gon to take. ?Master, I always knew the force wanted you to teach me, I am so pleased that you were my Master??..

Qui-Gon best appreciate and cherish Obi-Wan's forgiving nature. o_O

I wonder how Anakin will take the news that he's not the Jedi's chosen one. [face_thinking]

24. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    ?Oh I am sure you will make everyone suffer around you, the girls swooned over you before, now when they find out you?re
    - the man - you will have every girl in the galaxy chasing you.?
    [face_laugh] You said it, Xani!

Yay, I'm glad that Qui finally knows the truth about Anakin and Obi-Wan, and realizes how foolish he has been.

Loved the mush between Qui and Obi at the end, aww! [face_love]

Thanks for the PM, I love this story! :D

25. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    bek Anakin won't take kindly to be cut down off his pedestal.:mad:
    Thanks for reading[:D]

BastetThe truth is revealed, not everyone will be happy to know who the Chosen one is.[face_skull]

You know how much I love mush between Qui and Obi.[face_love]

Authors note I will be posting the remaining chapters over the next two weeks, I think there are four left. I don't want to leave this unfinished while I am away. You have all been fantastic reviewers, and I appreciate your support so I wanted to finish this story for you.[:D] :*

This next post is all Anakin.[face_worried]

Anakin jolted awake, and to his surprise, he could move his arms and legs. It surprised him and he wondered why he was loose. He glanced around the room, the furnishings looked quite expensive, from what he could see in the dim lighting. He felt quite comfortable on the bed he was laying on, he sat up quietly, and he stretched out to sense his surroundings. Unfortunately, he could not feel the force. He wondered where he was, and what had happened to the Bounty hunters who bound him, and threw him on the ship.

Anakin thought it strange that he had a very comfortable room, instead of a cold cell. He quietly walked to the closest door and opened it. It was a fresher, and lying on a chair were several towels and some clothes. Anakin picked up the shirt, noting it was his size, and he checked the trousers and under clothes, they were his size and in his favourite colour black. He wondered whether someone had rescued him, the thought made him relax a bit.
    He glanced back to the other room and noticed doors leading to a balcony, again, he found them unlocked. He gently opened the doors and stepped out into the night air. He seemed to be in some sort of Castle, he look over the balcony, the drop to the ground was a considerable distance. He decided against jumping out to make his escape, and besides he didn?t appear to be a prisoner.
    He noticed on the nightstand next to his bed a jug of water, some fruit, and muffins. Therefore, if he was a prisoner, they fully intended to feed him well. He smiled, and glanced back at the fresher and thought it could not hurt to freshen up a bit before he checked out the place.

Anakin donned the fresh clothes, and decided to see if there were any guards outside his room. He expected a lock on the door, and it surprised him that there was not. He quietly opened the door into a long ornate hallway. The walls were made of timber, and large timber beams made up the ceiling. There was not a soul in the hall, he silently made his way to the wooden staircase. Anakin stopped abruptly when he could hear someone coming, and so he stepped back behind a large pot at the top of the stairs and waited. Soon a man wearing a very expensive night jacket and slippers walked past carrying a tray, with a cup and some biscuits on it.
    He did not look dangerous, and Anakin noticed he did not have a gun or blaster. Anakin stepped out and spoke quietly. ?You there, where am I??

The man jumped slightly and steadied the tray as he turned around. ?Oh, I am sorry young man you startled me. I am the keeper of the household my name is Maloff. I did not realise that you were awake?

?Well I am, so tell me where am I, and what am I doing here?? Anakin asked keeping his distance from Maloff, who was a bit taller than Anakin.

?The Master of the house will explain everything to you in the morning; so perhaps it would be wise to return to your room, it is quite late in the night cycle and the Master is asleep. I myself am just turning in for the night. I see you have availed yourself of the fresher and clothes; were the clothes satisfactory Sir??

Anakin was irritated by the man, as he did not like being kept uninformed; however, he got the distinct impression he would get no information out of Maloff. ?Yes the clothes are fine, I suppose if you won?t tell me, I could go and wake the Master of this splendid castle and ask him??

?Please Sir, d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.