main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga " What ?".. AU/TPM Obi, Qui, Anakin, Xanatos, . * 18th Sep. COMPLETE : THANK YOU*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Grrrr....nitwit is too mild for Anakin now. I'd like to shake that boy and knock some sense into him. How can he just believe these things - oh, right - he doesn't stop to think and remember what Obi-Wan and the others are really like.

Come here, Anakin - smacks him. Ah, that felt good. Now I can return to the light side, as I released that dark side right into his needing-to-be-smacked face.

;) (I'm not really that nasty :D )

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    really Anakin, turning so easy to the dark side. He has had it always in him.

Great update=D= Loved to see Anakin turn and without a suit he can be nasty

3. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Oh Anakin, that crazy Palpatine has you wrapped around his little finger.

Hopefully Obi-Wan can help him.

Great update!

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Valairy_Scot Nitwit or nincom poop, either one describes Anakin perfectly[face_laugh]
    dont'ch ya just hate him[face_beatup]
    (Well some of the time):p Thanks[:D]

earlybird-obi-wan Anakin cannot avoid the dark side it has him alright. Thanks for reading[face_dancing]

snowspeeder_gunner Your right on both counts
    Palpatine is crazy8-} and he does have Anakin wrapped around his finger[face_shame_on_you]

Thanks[:D]

5. Itachi-Uchiha

Itachi-Uchiha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2007
    I can't believe Anakin is that stupid. [face_frustrated] At this point I hope the Jedi just kill him along with old Sids.

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can only hope Obi-Wan or one of the other Jedi will be able to knock some sense into Anakin's head when they are reunited!!

And offing Palpatine once and for all would be a plus as well :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Okay...can I just smack Anakin?[face_beatup] Sorry, that was of the dark side, wasn't it? Anyway, wonderful post! Sidious is such an expert in manipulating any situation to his advantage. You did a great job of portraying this! Can't wait for more!

8. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Anakin?s head swam in confusion and anger. However, his anger rose to dominate his thoughts, and he nodded in agreement and slowly knelt down in front of Sidious?s hover chair.

?From this day forward we shall take on a new existence, and with it new names. I abandon the light and draw from the dark side, my name is Darth Sidious, in memory of my brother. Anakin, do you renounce the Jedi ways, and give yourself freely to the darkness.?

?I do my Master,? Anakin stated.

?Then from this day forward you shall be known as Darth Vader, rise my young apprentice?

:eek: I'm beginning to think that Anakin's a bit weak minded to believe Palpatine/Sidious without wanting to ask his master, or Obi-Wan - who he claims to be so protective of, what the truth is. I hope Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon can get to him in time, but more importantly, I hope he listens to them. [face_praying]

Wonderful post! :)

9. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Ugh stupid Sidious!:mad: [face_beatup]

And Anakin is still buying everything Sidious is telling him... what a dork :oops:

I hope they can get to Anakin in time for him to get back to the light, cause i hate to think what would have to happen if Anakin doesnt [face_worried]

Thanks for the pm... i loooove that u want to finish the story soon woooooooooooo[face_dancing] ... i'll be looking forward to the next updates:D [face_peace]

10. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Anakin is so easily twisted... Sad really.

11. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Can't believe Anakin could be so, gullible. Great post, looking forward to the next update.

12. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    How could Anakin believe that?! How long has he known Obi-Wan? And in the entire time he's known him has Obi-Wan ever showed homicidal tendency? Really, Anakin, where is your brain? I think I find myself asking the way too many times...

Great chapter! I can't believe there are only four left! I'll miss this when it's over!

Can't wait for more!

13. Magier

Magier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2007
    Ugh, Anakin. Don't fall for it. This man has done nothing but lie to you.

14. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    :mad: [face_frustrated] Well, that was easy. One conversation is all it took to turn dummy Anakin to the darkside. Still as gullible as ever, I see. :rolleyes:

He had just better not do anything to Obi when he comes to turn him back to the goodside, or Qui or Xan either, or he'll be in trouble. [face_devil] [face_skull]

Thanks for the update, Gkilkenny, I look forward to more! [face_love]

15. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    *in shock* [face_beatup] Oh! Great chappie! I can't believe the story's almost over!! :_| But I enjoyed it immensely. Anakin, you--you--you!!! :mad: :mad: *ignites lightsbaer and goes dark side on Palpy* I hope Obi and co get there in time to kick Palp's old wrinkled behind to Hoth and beyond!!! And all I can say for Anakin is: :rolleyes: How dumb can a person be??? Falling for Palpy's lies again!!! *does Obi impression* NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Too much tension.... can't breath.... *passes out*

*revives instants later* I can't wait for more of this story. Anakin keeps going evil. What's wrong with the kid? o_O

16. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Itachi-Uchiha Thank you[:D]
    Sorry but Anakin is that stupid, and if he isn?t careful he might end up dead.o_O

KELIA Thanks[:D]
    Some one should knock some sense into the brat. Here you can borrow my bat.[face_beatup]

jedidas3
    Of course you can smack Anakin you have my permission.[face_beatup] It was of the dark side nevertheless it couldn?t hurt to belt him around a bit.
    Thank you for your review.[face_dancing]

bekAnakin definitely should listen to someone other than Sidious.[face_shame_on_you]
    Thanks for reading:*

Veloz

I hope they can get to Anakin in time for him to get back to the light, cause i hate to think what would have to happen if Anakin doesn?t
    Ummm I cannot tell you what I would like to do to Anakin o_O (This is a family board, I don?t want to shock you.):eek:

Thanks and I am sad the story is almost finished it has been nearly a year.:_|

Ocelotl_Nesto
    Anakin is so easily twisted... Sad really. Anakin is very twisted.8-}

Ascal_Elessar
    Anakin better hope Obi-Wan feels like helping him.[face_thinking] Thanks[face_dancing]

REALbluelightsaberAnakin is gullible and believes Palpy first every time. :p silly boy.[face_shame_on_you]

Magier
    Anakin should know by now who lies and who does not. Thanks for reading[:D]

BastetThanks .[face_love]
    Anakin is a dummy you are so right.:p Don?t worry Obi-Wan will protect Qui and Xan.:D

JENNA Thanks I love your description of Palpy?s old wrinkled behind.[face_laugh]
    You?ve got tension what about me trying to finish this in two days, two days!:oops:

17. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    One more post left after this one. Thank you every one[:D] I had fun writing this story, and even though sometimes my grammar is a bit off, I hope you enjoyed it.

ooo

Anakin?s training began in earnest; Sidious, knew he did not have much time to train Anakin before Kenobi came looking for him. Anakin?s sabre skills were adequate, only practice would improve his skills, and of course anger. Sidious kept reminding Anakin of what a fool the Jedi had made of him, and it showed in his sparring. On several occasions, his sparring partners had met near fatal ends.

Sidious sat in his hover chair contemplating his future. Anakin would need to know how to throw force lightening and soon; between the two of them they could best Kenobi, and bring the chosen one to his knees. Then Sidious would command Vader to finish off Obi-Wan Kenobi with force lightening, binding Skywalker to him forever.

Anakin?s practice went on deep into the night, every night, and he only found time to have a few hours rest before his new Master began the training again. His anger and confusion overwhelmed him, and while lying on his cot, Anakin began to wonder if this new Sidious was not lying to him. He found it hard to believe Obi-Wan would deceive him. He may be the chosen one. Yet he never treated Anakin badly, nor lied to Anakin either. Anakin did not know what to do, he hated the Jedi for the way they treated him. From the first day he set foot in the Temple, when Qui-Gon announced that he would take Anakin as his apprentice. Qui-Gon wanted to train the chosen one.

Yet if he knew Obi-Wan was the chosen one why didn?t he continue to train him, and let someone else train me??He thought

Why would Obi-Wan risk his life, to rescue my Mother? If he knew he was the chosen one, and how did they catch him? Obi-Wan never acted like the chosen one, he did everything to make my life better, and now I am going to help Sidious kill him. Obi-Wan said I had to make my own decision, did he know I was going to turn to the dark side?
    He thought about what Obi-Wan said. ?Anakin only you can make the choice, only you can decide your destiny?

Is Master Sidious making the choice for me? Is that what Obi-Wan means? That I have to decide if I want to be a sith or a Jedi; what if I don?t want to be a Jedi anymore? I thought I did, but it is too hard, and I am too confused. I wish I could talk to my mother. I should have spoken to her, instead of getting angry with her because she got married and has a new family. I did not get to know Greig Lars, her new husband. He has an engineering business; I could have worked for him. I have a stepsister and I do not even know her.

Anakin made sure his shields were at maximum as he got up from his cot and went to the fresher. He did not want Sidious, knowing his thoughts. His new Master did not take kindly to mistakes, or weakness, and Anakin made many mistakes trying to harness the force lightening, he did not want to broadcast his weakness of having second thoughts.

The next day Anakin?s training took on a painful bearing, and his Master punished him severely for not concentrating. His fear radiated across the bond they now shared, Anakin did not like this bond; it hurt him more than helped him. He remembered the bond he had with Qui-Gon, it was full of life, and yet firm and light, and it guided him. Obi-Wan?s bond comforted Anakin, when they were on the transport running away from the temple; it was like a warm blanket; very secure and soothing. However, his new Masters bond stabbed him; like pins and needles, and when he faltered, pain shot through their connection. He would hear the words - obey or suffer the consequences.

At the end of the week Anakin had resigned him self to obey his Master, he had no other choice. He had failed to uphold the code of the Jedi, and he had killed a man. His Master reminded him of that fact, when he hesitated in using the force lightening on his sparring partner. The sparring partner screamed in agony as the lighte

18. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Again a great update and a cliffie WOW
    Obi-Wan must survive and turn Anakin back towards the light[face_praying]

19. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Anakin, no!!! Obi's good!! You evil person, you. How could you leave us with such a cliffie? [face_not_talking] [face_shame_on_you] Anakin's been so brainwashed already. My point has been proven... o_O I have enjoyed this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. This has been a really cool story and I'm glad I read it. You do a wonderful job of writing. [:D] I can't wait for the last chappie.

20. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh...the climactic battle awaits - and of course Obi-Wan is victorious. Of course!

But NOT at the cost of his life. No.

Then the reunion with Qui-Gon and Yoda - that's gotta be sweet.

I've really enjoyed this story and will be sorry to see it end.

21. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Argh! You can't end it there! Can't wait for thr ultimate showdown.

22. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Oooh evil cliffie!

I hope Xani and Obi make it out of there all right [face_praying] [face_worried] and Anakin... :mad: [face_beatup] what a dork... i'm not sure Anakin can make it back, he's too far gone...or is he? [face_thinking] i guess i'm gonna have to wait for the next and final chapter to find out:p

23. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Why would Obi-Wan risk his life, to rescue my Mother? If he knew he was the chosen one, and how did they catch him? Obi-Wan never acted like the chosen one, he did everything to make my life better, and now I am going to help Sidious kill him. Obi-Wan said I had to make my own decision, did he know I was going to turn to the dark side?

He thought about what Obi-Wan said. ?Anakin only you can make the choice, only you can decide your destiny?

Listen to your concious, Anakin, and think on Obi-Wan's words. The meaning behind them will come to you. Hopefully in time to keep you from trying to kill Obi-Wan or getting killed yourself. [face_worried]

Obi-Wan lit his sabre and advanced a few steps towards them. ?I have never ridiculed Anakin, you do that quite well on your own Sidious; everything you have told Anakin has been a lie.?

Obi-Wan could see the anger rising in Anakin, and his eyes were black.

?My Master has not lied to me! It is you Jedi that have lied to me from the beginning? Anakin screamed.

It startled Obi-Wan to hear Anakin call Sidious his Master.

?Anakin how you could call this evil being your Master, he wants to destroy everything we hold dear to us. We freed you from slavery Anakin. Sidious has enslaved you again, with his lies?

Anakin flung his hand out and a ball of force lightening charged towards Obi-Wan. ?I?m sick of listening to your lies?

Okay, now I'm biting my nails...please post soon. [face_praying]

24. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    What do you mean tbc tomorrow? :eek: I need to know what happens now! Would my thoughts be leaning too much towards the dark side if I said I hoped that Obi-Wan gave Anakin and Sidious a good old fashioned Jedi whoopin'? Anyway, great update and I'm eagerly awaiting the next post. [face_praying]

25. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm gald to see Anakin at least has enough sense to shield his thoughts from Sidious. It's just too bad he's learning the hard way being Sidious's apprentice isn't quite what he thought it would be.

It was nice to see Obi-Wan's concern for Anakin...I just hope he will be able to get through to him before it's really too late.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.