main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY WHAT CHARACTER/S WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE LIVE ACTION T.V. SERIES MAINLY REVOLVE AROUND?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, Feb 23, 2006.

?

WHAT CHARACTER/S WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE LIVE ACTION T.V. SERIES MAINLY REVOLVE AROUND?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. YOUNG LUKE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YOUNG LEIA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. YOUNG HAN & CHEWIE

11.1%
  4. FRINGE CHARACTERS LIKE FETT, LANDO, ECT.

55.6%
  5. VADER IN HIS PRIME

11.1%
  6. OTHER

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I KNOW THIS IS JUST SPECULATION AT THIS POINT BUT I THINK IT WOULD MAKE FOR A COOL POLE. KEEP IN MIND THIS WILL BE BETWEEN EP. III AND IV.

2. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    after reading Purge, I would love to see a series about Vader. pv

3. s_r_skywalker

s_r_skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    I have read that the series will primarily focus on minor characters of the galaxy, rather than the main ones seen predominantly in the films; such as Vader, the Emperor or perhaps Han.

Along the same genre as ?Pulp Fiction?, I would love to see many of the main characters lives intertwine within the background of a peripheral scene that focuses on one of these minor characters.

Being a true ?hopeless romantic?; I of course am interested in the lineage of Padmé and Anakin. I would love to see what and how both Luke and Leia are told about their parent?s lives and deaths. It is only from Luke?s mentioning Padmé and from Leia?s faint images that Padmé is even referred to and neither twin knew anything about their father. At least a mention should be given to the love story between Padmé and Anakin that obviously played quite a significant role in the original trilogy.

"It's only because I'm so in love."

4. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I would be interested in fringe characters, with characters that we all know and love make an appearance every now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.