main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What color are the Rogues' uniforms?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LadyPadme, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    Curious: Does Rogue squadron have an official color for their uniforms? And if so, do they have different ones for combat vs. dress/formal? What color(s) would they be?

Any help would be appreciated.

Question answered. Locked.

2. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    The jumpsuits they wear are orange, but I don't know about anything else. I'm not sure it was ever mentioned that they had a special dress uniform, though I do remember Tycho Celchu wearing black a lot.

3. Darth_Tim

Darth_Tim Jedi Master star 4

Feb 26, 2002
    In Starfighters of Adumar the formal dress uniform for NR fighter pilots was described in some detail, but I don't have the book handy at the moment.

Flight gear:

Probably orange jumpsuit, white vest-thing with the life-support gear on the front (I think that's what it is) overtop. White helmet with logos painted on, black boots and gloves, and belt with a blaster holster
    I think. Can't remember if Corran carries his lightsaber in the later books, but he might.

-Tim

4. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Rogue uniform, as of the Krytos trap, is dark green, black and grey.

5. Darth_Tim

Darth_Tim Jedi Master star 4

Feb 26, 2002
    Oh, okay. Couldn't remember.

-Tim

6. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    One of my projects about a year ago was to make the New Republic Dress Uniform based on the comic book pics and the description in Adumar. I typed out that description and put some pics on a page here if you're interested.

It's basically a white blazer with a red stripe down one side (over the shoulder), a grey belt and a black body stocking (for Starfighter Command).

-Katie
    Thumper

7. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Which uniforms do you mean?

During Tycho's trial, Wedge is wearing a green uniform. Later, on Adumar, the pilots wear a dress uniform that is a "black sleeveless turtleneck body stocking and boots. Over it went a white jacket, a V-necked garment that fastened at about navel level and below. A broad red band ran along the left hem of the garment, up over the shoulder, and at an angle down the back, with a rank designation in gold on the red band above the wearer's left breast. A gray belt over the jacket completed the outfit." (SoA). Most of the Rogues wear orange flightsuits (Although Corran's is green in the early X-wing novels). I don't think there is a specified color for the day uniforms, but I could be wrong. All I know about them is that they tend to be baggy with lots of pockets.

~Inyri

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    and most of the pilots hate the dress uniforms...because they show off any out-of-shapeness...and they don't have pockets...if I recall correctly...

9. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

EXCELLENT! Thank you guys so much for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.