main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa What costumes have you??

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by VaderFanForever, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Hey folks,

I would just like to get some input as to what kind of Star Wars costumers we have here in Ottawa. Myself, and 5 other frineds have 501st costumes....Vader, Boba, Imperial Guard, Sandtrooper, Emperor, and ROTS Anakin.

So, if this is to be an Ottawa Star Wars Fanforce chapter, we need to know what kinds of cosutmes you guy have, or can build. I've seen pics of other Fanforce chapters, and they have some 501st, Jedi, Jawas, droids, and other Cantina type creatures.

Let us know whatcha got!!

Elijah

2. Lil_Miss_Amidala

Lil_Miss_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    I have the Ep3 Steel Blue Nightgown (It needs a lot of work now, thanks to new photos showing my straps and trim was all wrong.. But it's recognisable)
    If I could afford the fabric, I'd have a few other dresses, but at the moment, no luck.

3. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    I have the Darth Sidious Sith Robes.

4. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Is it the robes that Sid has when fighting Yoda?

5. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I am 90% done my Darth Maul costume. I have the Robes finished, I am working on the Belt, and I need Boots.

The Election has kind of waylayed me tho.

6. DarExc

Jan 27, 2002
    Minder, you involved in the election somehow? The Robes are TPM, AotC. I have the inner robe, outter robe and WW2 German jackboots complete with hobnails, toe taps and heel irons, the second I hit a tiled floor I go flying ;) Heres a shot of me and the Sith Bee and out Oma and Opa's on Halloween. BTW, loved your Maul costume at Disney Land Minder.

[image=http://www.magma.ca/~lcauley/Halloween%202005%2002.jpg]
    [image=http://www.magma.ca/~lcauley/Halloween%202005%20007.jpg]

I shoulda worn a black shirt underneath and combed my hippie hair back but my Grandparents often forget that Darth Sidious isn't Darth Vader and that he wasn't in Star Trek every year I show up so I don't think they mind ;) My Dog on the other hand lost her Bee stripes somewhere since last year.

7. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Im Voluntering for my local Candidate in Orleans.

8. DarExc

Jan 27, 2002
    Very nice, I have a couple friends doing that also in their ridings arond Ottawa for different parties. I've been thinking about it but I don't really like any of my candidates for various reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.