main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH What Day is going to be best for everyone to meet for prop/saber/model building

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Oct 29, 2002.

?

What Day is going to be best for everyone to meet for prop/saber/model building

Poll closed Nov 5, 2002.
  1. Sunday (same weeks as regular meetings at different time)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sunday (opposite weeks as regular meetings)

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. Monday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tuesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wednesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Thursday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Friday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Saturday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No Day

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
  2. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    The fan film needs props, sabers, and models, and what better way to start your own collection of custome, hand made stuff than by getting together with friends and having a good time.

I think that everyone will benifit from everyone else's input on this, some people are better than others in certain areas and can help out eachother. Plus you can keep the items you build, along with helping out by putting together the stuff for the fan film.

Sunday evenings are still best for me because it's my only for sure time off work, since the mall isn't open after a certain time...however that will soon be changing for holiday hours :(

Also we need a place where we can do this, someone's house is the best option, so we need (a) volunteer(s).

This may be an opportunity for the group to put together a vaccum table for costuming and props...so everyone who's always wanted to make that sort of endevor, now is your chance!

3. Robert-A-Fett

Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Depending on what day it ends up being, and how many people will actually be interested, my place may be a possibility. I dont have a whole lot of tools or anything though, I left them when I moved a couple months back : ( ..... So, We'll see what happens, but I'm definately interested in seeing people who know what they are doing in action, and learning how to make my own stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.