main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What deck types do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by jade-sabre, Apr 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I have recently discovered the awesome power of Oh, Switch Off. I've used it in both my Agents of Black Sun deck, and my Bring Him Before Me deck. This card is vastly underrated. With all the good droids DS now has (Guri, IG-88 and 4-LOM), I figured it was a good card to try.

And it has saved my life numerous times.

I was once playing against a Watch Your Step deck, and he had a Patrol Craft w/ a Palace Raider, Karrde and Melas at a docking bay. Normally, that would be three battle destinies against me, and normally unthinkable to battle against.

But, I dropped Guri and several other supporting characters there and battled. Naturally, a Fallen Portal came my way, and of course, Guri was the target. Luckily, I had an Oh, Switch Off in my hand. :) I won that battle easily, and my opponent now knows of the incredible power of Oh, Switch Off.

So, if you're using any of those powerful droids in your deck, I suggest adding Oh, Switch Off. It may save your life someday. :)

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Nowadays, I'm rather keen on using the new Watto Objective. It is incredibly powerful, yet also incredibly balanced.

I've also changed my Light Deck around. I'm now using Quiet Mining Colony with a Sabacc side theme.

3. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    I always have a handfull of deck dark and light so I can test different strategies.

My Watch Your Step is still very powerfull. As for the dark side, I like my You May start your Landing deck.

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I'm sticking with EBO for my LS deck, and still haven't found a DS deck that works for me, but the non-objective Death Star deck I posted recently seems like it could be the one, but I haven't had the chance to play it much yet, but when i did it seemed promising.

5. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    I* like looking tyhrough my commons/ uncommons to see what I have a lot of copies of and try to build a deck around them.

At the moment, I'm trying a Yuo'll find Me full of Suprises deck. I'll test uit against my favourite deck at the moment: No Money, No parts, No deal. I like NM,NP,ND because I have three Wattos

6. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    I play an ISBop and a Hidden Base deck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.