main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit What did Obi-Wan Say in Obsession (05) ?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by KamNale, Dec 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamNale

KamNale Jedi Master star 2

Feb 11, 2012
    So, this is such an obscure little detail that I want to just mention. In the Dark Horse Clone Wars comics run, Obi-Wan and Anakin and the Republic attack Box Pity to find Asajj. They have Anakin hyperspace close to the planet in a Venator.

As the Venator is crashing down to the surface, it is deafening. With Anakin at the controls, Obi-Wan whispers something to Anakin, but it is too small to see in the print.

My question is simply, what did Obi-Wan say?

It was probably like May the Force be with you, but I like to think that maybe Obi-Wan told Anakin that he knew about Padme. Your thoughts?

2. Kadar Ordo

Kadar Ordo Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 9, 2021
    Just looked at my copy and strained my eyes at it. I'm pretty sure he says "Anakin, stay calm. Remember your training."

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
  3. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    I thought it was "I have to be leaving, but I won't let that come between us, OK?" but I took a closer look and it says what @Kadar Ordo says it says.

4. KamNale

KamNale Jedi Master star 2

Feb 11, 2012
    Thank you so much! I have always wondered what he said there. That makes the most amount of sense to me.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Glad we finally solved this 17-year-old mystery.
    [​IMG]

Sinrebirth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.