main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What do your eyes want to see?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by ThatWanFromStewjon, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    A much simpler solution is to turn the R2 body 90 degrees to the side so one leg is forward and the other is aft. I haven't tried to take any measurements, but it looks like it would fit that way. If it won't, don't tell me about it, cuz that's the way I choose to make it fit.

2. Darth Archimage

Darth Archimage Jedi Master star 3

May 28, 2013
    I would love to see a yellow light-saber, has there been a precedent set yet -- Good or Evil?

3. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I'm going to go with "good" or "neutral". It wouldn't be a bad thing to see a Jedi with a yellow blade, but nor would it be a bad thing to see the villain with one.

4. Darth Archimage

Darth Archimage Jedi Master star 3

May 28, 2013

Neutral would cool. It would be fun to see the first yellow light-saber and then try to figure out who they are affiliated with.

Toonimator and Revanfan1 like this.
  5. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    We've already had lightsabers with white and golden blades, so I don't see why we can't see a lightsaber with a yellow blade.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  6. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    The only precedent's been in the EU... and even there, it's for both. I think one of the Dark Jedi in "Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight" used a yellow blade... lots of Old Republic Jedi used yellow blades, like Zayne Carrick & Bastila Shan (even some PT-era Jedi, before AOTC's rule became known; Plo Koon used one for awhile, tho it really belonged to his pal Micah Giett). TCW introduced the idea of yellow blades being much more official by having the Jedi Temple guards use double-bladed yellow sabers.

I'd love it if at least one of the Jedi in the ST had a yellow blade; even more if it was one of the MAIN Jedi characters. Then again, I'd also love it if there was a truly ambiguous villain, like Dooku but without all signs already pointing to them being the villain, and we really don't know if he's Jedi or something else even when he lights up his saber--until he attacks someone with it.

Darth Archimage likes this.