main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what dragon are you?

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Twinky_Stryder, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    I found this funky test, it tells you what dragon you are.

I'm Green.

Try it for yourselves:

www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html

2. Mic_Bob_Chapwell

Mic_Bob_Chapwell Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 29, 2004
    It aint working for me, I can't seem to load up the page...?
    :confused:

3. ask-the-younglings

ask-the-younglings Jedi Youngling star 5

Jan 18, 2004
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/images/drwhite.jpg]

I got white.

4. Altaira

Altaira Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Having a dragon collection I was curious.

Beware... RED! :D

5. Jedi_Loon

Jedi_Loon Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 15, 2002
    Yay, I love Dragons!

I'm....

Oh Copper, I wanted to be the Blue dragon (I.E. Dragonlance type)

6. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Muahahaha, I'm a Black Dragon... [face_devil]

7. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    I'm a silver dragon :)

8. Thraxwhirl

Thraxwhirl Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    OOOOh, I love these online personality tests. They're always so much more accurate that zodiacs. :p

I'm a GOLD Dragon. :D :)

It's in my nature to show great wisdom and kindness, to rescue and to salvage when all hope appears lost, and then to bask in the glory and almost sincere appreciation that I'm never shown.

For this reason:

Here's a working link for the test! LOL! Now all pretend to feel some gratitude for once.

(C'mon, go with it. AD&D's about Roleplaying, afterall.) ;)

Yes, I'm definitely the most noble of creatures. Apparently...

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

:) :D

They know me too well. Nice to be recognised.

And it's sooo true. I do tolerate, indeed even nuture, humans, despite their obvious inferiority.

In all truth, I've saved the lives of four of 'em in the past. Would've been nice to have been shown a tiny shred of gratitude or appreciation of course, but I really would have been a fool if I'd imagined for a second that either would be forthcoming... that's not why we GOLDs do what we do of course, more a sense of honour and compassion really... sort of a calling.

I even have all the boastfulness and self-importance of a GOLD Dragon too. LOL! [face_laugh]

I'm just plainly superior to ordinary mortals, but kind and benevolent with it, and soooo like a GOLD Dragon. :D ;) [face_laugh]

9. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    I got Blue

If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing.

Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*

hmm not sure on this myself :p

10. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    "I got Blue

hmm not sure on this myself
    "

Well, BLUE is the colour you've chosen for your username, Amber. :p

Hmmm, a curious sentence...

11. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I am the Black Dragon

[face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).

But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn't care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people's significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody's still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. *evil grin* Fun, no?

12. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    [face_laugh]

In that sense I guess it does suit me :p

13. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    Shame you can't have amber colours for your name, er, Amber.

Richie, yeah, we all knew you were evil, mate. :D

Wonder what colour Yoshee would be? Is there a dragon-colourtype for which a description might be:

"Always gets humiliated online by his colleagues and has the very virtual sh** kicked out of him on a daily basis as a result of his association with that crazy one with the stormtrooper fetish"?

14. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    Actually I take part on games elsewhere which if I win I can change my colours. I just haven't won yet ....I am determinded to win though :p

Actually next game (Hogwarts on the YJCC) is starting soon hopefully my team wins this time. The person running it thinks we might have a chance because in the last game I earned in the last week over 2,000 points for the team :p

I came 3rd by about 30 points :( stupid 30 points :p

15. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    Sounds groovy. This would be a Harry Potter-based shennanigan I take it?

16. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    Yep :)

I was playing the Million Colours game before but stopped might take that one up again ;)

I also play the Mafia game as well.

You can tell I am a student can't you? :p

17. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    LOL! Yeah. What are you studying?

And don't say "Quizzes, my aim is to be on University Challenge".

18. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    damn you got me there :p

Multimedia actually :)

Just alot of the times either the computers are too slow to run anything besides IE or so bored by the teacher I need entertainment :p

Well that's my excuse for not working in uni anyway ;)

19. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    Hmmm. Multimedia sounds cool. When I was at uni, my buddy James was well into that kind o' thing. It's his bag, as you might say.... so I've saved you the effort I suppose. :confused:

"Just alot of the times either the computers are too slow to run anything besides IE or so bored by the teacher I need entertainment

Well that's my excuse for not working in uni anyway
    "

Oh I could always find excuses. ;) My mate John had the best though: "My girlfriend ate my homework and I've got the dog pregnant."

Bizarrely, his excuses were more credible than his real-life.

20. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    I guess you did :p

lol we've been told no excuse is good for not handing in projects even if aliens to steal our computers and the dog ate the back up copies :(

I am looking forward to next term.....one unit distance learning and actually 3 classes I do have to "attend" ;)

21. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    "distance learning"

What's that? Is it where you keep moving a pencil back and forth towards the tip of your nose to make you go cross-eyed, then stare at a blob on the wall and go:

"Oh yeah, I can see Jesus in the distance....."

Then after a mo...

"And he's comin' right at us!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

22. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Nah that sounds too difficult :p

We have some workshops during the week which we can pick which ones we want to attend. Last year I attended for the whole term only one of these workshops for that unit. Should attend more as I did only just pass that one.

A pass is a pass I guess ;)

23. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    "A pass is a pass I guess"

I'd have to take your word for it on that. Mind you, I can be made to believe anything. I'll not expose more at this time though, as I have to dash.

Another time perchance.

24. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    No problem I should be going myself....gota some rabbits demanding food here :p

I'm normally lurking around so sure :)

25. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    Nice running into you though. :D

Love to the bunnies. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.