main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What Evar: The Diary of Yoda's Son [DDC 2014] (Updated 12/27)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RX_Sith, Jan 1, 2014.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    He sure will see more abuse. And the Death Star ready? That will be a lot to write about

RX_Sith likes this.
  2. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Love his compassion for the Wookiees and I sense lots of stuff coming up! Good job!

RX_Sith likes this.
  3. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Evar is definitely very troubled with the Wookiee situation.

Jedi_Lover

The Wookiees' have a good reason to be trouble since the Empire is using them for slave labor.

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, with the Death Star being ready for operational use that will definitely not be good for all concerned.

serendipityaey

Yes, definitely lots of stuff that is definitely not all good.

Entry Six

I feel remorseful as each new cargo ship that lands inside of the hangar bay inside of the massive Death Star is filled with more Wookiees to perform the harder tasks necessary for the completion of the Death Star. With it being operational, numerous training exercises have occurred around the clock and that is making it harder to sleep when I have my off shift.

So far, pummeling asteroids into nonexistence and small planetoids is the kind of things that the Death Star is destroying to fine tune its super-laser array. With each successful attempt, I grow more apprehensive at the thoughts that permeate my mind of it being used to destroy planets eventually.

It makes the actions of my father to place me here become even more puzzling as I wonder if he is of sound mind for his decision. I question him about it during my secret dialogues with him, but the responses that I receive are even more puzzling to me.

From "patience... you must learn patience" to "a purpose with The Force you have being there", I begin to really wonder if even The Force can save the galaxy from the Empire's oppression and dominance.

To Be Continued...

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Evar's worries and qualms about the Death Star and Yoda's underlying agendas are well-founded.

RX_Sith likes this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I hope he will have left the death star when it goes 'boom' He has reasons to be worried and love his thoughts about the Wookiees

RX_Sith likes this.
  6. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Very interesting and worrisome, great writing :)

RX_Sith likes this.
  7. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Yes, puzzling it is. :confused:

earlybird-obi-wan

Boom! Did someone say boom! ;)

serendipityaey

Thanks for reading and reviewing. :D

Entry Seven

The Force is as puzzling as ever as I continue to meander my way through each day hoping that my purpose for this secret reconnaissance will be revealed soon. I keep on having bad nightmares about massive death, but of course being on the Death Star, what else should I expect.

I've been able to at least mask my own Force signature from that of Darth Vader, but I dare not get near him or The Emperor since if they knew who I really was then they would certainly end my life.

I mainly stay either in my small room when I am not working or else I venture sometimes to the different shops on the Death Star for essentials. My father has told me that he is secretly training someone that will eventually end my purpose here. Hopefully, it will be soon, but then again, I have to wonder why he didn't train me after my failure inside of the Dark Side Tree.

It's like he didn't even give me a second chance and now he's training a total stranger. I feel that he is growing weary and weak from this training that he is providing to this supposed hero that will restore balance to The Force. I hope that he is done soon so that I can see him again.

To Be Continued...

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= on Evar's musings on the stranger being trained ;) and I can completely understand the nightmares. :eek:

RX_Sith likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Evar is seeing the future? And like his musings about his father and the stranger

RX_Sith likes this.
  10. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Wonderful post, deep, I like it!

RX_Sith likes this.
  11. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Yes, it is totally unfair that Yoda train a stranger versus his own son. [face_frustrated]

earlybird-obi-wan

Of course Yoda's son would see the future since he is strong with The Force. :D

serendipityaey

Deep doodoo is what Evar specializes in. :p

Entry Eight

Today is unfortunately tax day on the Death Star and other Imperial settlements. The Collections Revenue United Department (CRUD) has basically taken all pay from my previous week of work and taxed it 100%. I am sure that if someone opposed that tax, then they would be dealt with quickly, but it is a huge bummer since I hardly get any payment in the first place for all of the work that I do.

Now I will have to scrape by this next week on hardly any credits or rations. I long for the day when I will be gone from this forsaken Empire. It seems that the stranger that my father was training has gone off on some damn foolish crusade to rescue some of his friends who were kidnapped.

He didn't even finish his training because of this and my father told me he was "abandon in recklessness" in attempting to help his friends. So, I have asked my father once again to go home to be with him and complete my own training but again he has told me to remain here for "longer until the circle is complete within The Force", so I guess that I am stuck here until that occurs, whenever that may be.

To Be Continued....

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Tax sure is unfortunate (everywhere) And he is sure right about Luke. I hope he will escape

RX_Sith likes this.
  13. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Tax day on the deathstar!! Ahh! :D love it

RX_Sith likes this.
  14. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

Escape is not a part of his plan. :eek:

serendipityaey

Yes, taxes and death, it makes it all worthwhile. :)

Entry Nine

Years have passed now and I still sludge through my days and nights aboard the Death Star as it becomes more finished and operational. The time is coming soon for me to leave as my father has now told me that I have just 30 more days to go and then I can come home to Dagobah.

The finality of this banishment to me is becoming unbearable as the days count down. I live for the days advancing so that I can finally come home. My father stated that it took a very long time to get my approval from the Empire to even come home on what they think is to Tatooine instead of Dagobah due to my father not wanting them to know of his location.

I have seen my share of horror and disbelief that the Empire does on a daily basis and it makes me queasy in the stomach that they continue to torture even some of their workers for information. Luckily, I have been spared, but my roommate has not. Since his is an Ewok and we orbit Endor, they have constantly questioned and tortured him for any possible leakage of the operational basis of the Death Star.

I wish that I could have him go in my place or protect him in some way, but I fear that if I expose myself now, then I will never be able to leave here. So, I play it safe and close as I do my job to the best of my abilities.

To Be Continued...

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He sure wants to go home. Like his worried entry about the horrors

RX_Sith likes this.
  16. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

Unfortunately, his troubles are just beginning. :(

Entry Ten

The screams of agony and torture echo throughout the Death Star now as the Empire has become desperate in trying to find out anything about the Rebels. It is now my turn to be interrogated and the thought of it so close to when I can leave worries me to no end.

As I step into the interrogation room, numerous interrogation droids appear to poke and prod me with their insidious needles and serums to make me talk and reveal what I know. The pain is immense beyond compare as I drift off into an induced sleep where they probe my mind for any information about the Rebels.

I wake up back in my room not really knowing if I have revealed anything or not since they also wiped my memory of the interrogation session. The uneasiness of it and the flashbacks torment me as I try to get some sleep, but I cannot due to the immense terror that reoccurs when I close my eyes. They have obviously broken me somehow; now I have to hope that The Force can bring me back to what I use to be.

To Be Continued...

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :eek: What a dreadful experience, compounded by the worry of what was revealed to the interrogators.

RX_Sith likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Poor What Evar. At least they left him alive. He should escape

RX_Sith likes this.
  19. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Yes, a very harrowing experience indeed. [face_worried]

earlybird-obi-wan

He will be leaving soon. :)

Entry Eleven

With days remaining before I get transport away from the Death Star, I merely continue to do my duties as efficiently as possible due to the pain from the interrogation process. So far, they have not taken me to further sessions, so I hope that it means that they failed to extract anything from me.

Worse though, is that I have felt the death of my father, Yoda. It pains me that I was not there to say goodbye to him. It has also left me wondering exactly where should I go once I do leave the Death Star. Do I return to Dagobah, or do I go somewhere else?

To Be Continued...

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Poor son. He should return to Dagobah to retrieve the memories of his father.

RX_Sith likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, that was some kind of shock I'll bet! Yes, returning to Dagobah at least briefly would be a good idea.

RX_Sith likes this.
  22. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, he will be returning to Dagobah for a little while.

Nyota's Heart

Great idea for sure to reconcile the loss of his father.

Entry Twelve

I finally have gathered up all of my belongings and have boarded the transport to Tatooine. From there, I will arrange transport to Dagobah discreetly as I don't want any problems when I get back to my home world. It is definitely a little weird without the presence of my father to scold me or to even encourage me. Hopefully, I will find solace in being home at least for a little while, then I will go wherever The Force tells me.

The flight to Tatooine is uncomfortable but at least I am finally away from the Death Star. I stare once last time at the huge ball of destruction hoping that it will be destroyed one day. I arrive at Tatooine after a few days and then go to Mos Eisley to arrange my transport back home.

I use The Force to see that a small one person ship is available for me to use. This is the best option since I don't want anyone to know where I am going to. I buy the craft from the earnings I received on the Death Star and start piloting it towards Dagobah.

To Be Continued...

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great ideas to keep hidden. I hope he will arive safe and undetected

RX_Sith likes this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Prudent steps to stay under the radar, so to speak ;) I hope he derives more Force inklings on Dagobah.

RX_Sith likes this.
  25. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    He's grown up so much!

RX_Sith likes this.