main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what ever happened to montross?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sarg_Kulo, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarg_Kulo

Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I was just wondering what happened to Montross at the end of Star Wars Bounty Hunter.
    He just disapears.
    Anyone know different?

2. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    According to the CUSWE, Montross was "defeated in combat by Jango Fett shortly before the Clone Wars". Whether that's actually in Bounty Hunter or not I'm not sure...

Hope that helps. :)

I_F

3. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Montross, was in SW: Bounty Hunter. Jango Fett finally defeated him on Bogden's moon of Kohlma and left him to die at the hands of the Bando Gora. He deserved it, IMO.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

4. Sarg_Kulo

Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    What level was that?

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It's Chapter 6, the 'Moon of the Dead' level. Montross's end is described in the Bounty Hunter Strategy Guide:
    "Montross lies in the middle of the ceremonial arena, badly wounded and defiant. As Montross tells Jango what he needs to hear, a shadow oozes from the ground, and attempts to claim Montross' life. Jango walks away from the scene as Montross is devoured by the shadow warriors of the Bando Gora."

This action takes place in a cutscene after Jango successfully fights Montross.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.