main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What exclusives are you hoping for?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    I think fans of all love Boba Fett. Always been a fan favorite and easy sell out when it comes to toys and figures.

2. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I want a Padme figure, because that's what I collect, Padme items. Sometime tells me that ain't gonna happen, though :). She doesn't seem to be very popular. But it would sure be nice!

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Sleepless knight Anakin =P~

But Like a decent Padme figure, I don't see it happening - I would love to see a NICE Luke figure though.

4. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Well if they have the body scanning thingy there I will have an action figure created for you :D

5. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    I wonder if they'll do a Luke figure that is similar to the one in the new C4 logo. (And I would love to see a decent Padme figure too!

6. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    It would have to be Luke, Leia, Han or Ben Kenobi! It has to be something cool that hasn't been done before. Good luck!

7. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    I hope it's an Obi-Wan figure.

8. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Isn't this an old thread? I could have sworn we already had this conversation. From what I remember, they did not have one for the first Celebration. For the 2nd it was Jorge Sucul or something like that... but it was relevant to the convention. The CIII fig was, of course, Vader so I suppose there is no telling what it's going to be this time. I'm guessing Luke since the 1st trilogy is about him but I can't imagine how it would stand out from the plethora of other Luke figures.

9. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    How about a Unleashed figure. That would be cool.

10. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    It has to be either Luke, Han, Ben, or Leia. I think Han's the most popular character with the fans or the most quoted...something like that. I'd like a Luke similar to the original 12 Back to go with my unopened and Star Cased 12 Back of Luke...that'd be cool to me anyways. Ben would be cool too. How 'bout all 4? Leia on Friday...Luke on Saturday...Han on Sunday..and Ben on Monday with a special Boba Fett on opening day Thursday? Buy them out...aaalllll of them.

11. MANDALORIANSMSD

MANDALORIANSMSD Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2006
    4 days in same line. Ouch, please no. i will just have to buy mine from Ebay if I don't get them on the day I make it to the c store.

12. Jaren_Valnor

Jaren_Valnor Jedi Master star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    5 days, bro. It's worse.

Lines would be shorter because not everyone would wait all five days...just anal completist obsessive 12-back loving basement-living jerks like us! :)

13. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do :).

14. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    Come on now guys, its hard enough to get one action figure, lets not jinx ourselves with other options...Lucas may be watching, and we do not need to give him anymore ideas of how to create longer lines at conventions. Let's just pray for peace of mind that we actually get to see the store, and not see the store for 12 hours in line.

15. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Get up at 2AM and go to the store then. That's what I'll probably do. I didn't buy much from the store last time. All I want really is one of the posters since I have the other 3 and I didn't see TOO many of those on Ebay. The figure, I could care a less about. Sure, I'll buy whatever quantity they offer because I have people who want them. But it's hardly a worthy collectable. They sold them for weeks on the Star Wars Shop for $14.00 and I've seen them go for as little as $5.00 on Ebay. I hope the one thing they do this time is NOT sell convention crap on the web site. That's just messed up and down right a slap in the face for the poor slobs who wasted 8 hours of their lives in line. Stupidos!!!

16. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    You know Lucas will not miss a dollar if it can be made. Expect C4 stuff to flood the online store scene.

17. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    Somebody posed the question at the Comic-Con SW breakfast about pre-orders. Steve's answer was along the lines of "yeah, interesting idea." Now whether that will translate to anything is anybody's guess. It's not like they haven't heard this before. I continue to insist this makes perfect sense, but I guess "perfect" and "sense" aren't part of GenCon's vocabulary, if the past is any indication.

18. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    Get up at 2AM and go to the store then. That's what I'll probably do. I didn't buy much from the store last time. All I want really is one of the posters since I have the other 3 and I didn't see TOO many of those on Ebay. The figure, I could care a less about. Sure, I'll buy whatever quantity they offer because I have people who want them. But it's hardly a worthy collectable. They sold them for weeks on the Star Wars Shop for $14.00 and I've seen them go for as little as $5.00 on Ebay. I hope the one thing they do this time is NOT sell convention crap on the web site. That's just messed up and down right a slap in the face for the poor slobs who wasted 8 hours of their lives in line. Stupidos!!!

[/quote]

I hated the fact that the CIII figures went from a value of $100.00 to $12.00 in a few months. I'll get the amount I am allowed to buy and that's it. No Ebay or Star Wars shop. the poster I could care less about. If I had the other ones I might get it, but I never cared for them. Now a t-shirt I might get this time.

Ths lines for the store will be managable. 24 hours is awesome and if you belong to the fan club and get to go at like 3am on friday morning, that will be great.

19. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Since it's the anniversary, I'd like a ANH Awards Ceremony set!

20. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    I would like a four pack figure set of clones,or a yoda figure would be cool.

21. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    since Hasblo wants to keep pushing the SW Transformers, lets see a Leia that transforms into a Blockade Runner, or a Jabba that changes into a Sail Barge :p

22. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    I would love to see figures (possible multi-pack) based on Ralph McQuarrie's original concept art drawings. That would be the perfect 30th anniversary figures for C4 IMO.

23. wookiesrus

wookiesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    Nice Idea =D=

24. buggyvirus1

buggyvirus1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    Since Star Wars was Obiwan's major film stage, I think it should be ben with him saying "if you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagin".

:D

25. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Star Wars and Transformers - not a good combo if you ask me. Not quite sure what Habro was thinking when they decided to go this route. Strange.

What's next? He-Man figures that "mutate" into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? [face_not_talking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.