main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What figures are you having a hard time finding?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ILVIKINGSFAN11, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlprime

jlprime Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Out of curiosity, is FB Jango out right now? I saw him on Brian's Toys, but haven't seen him anywhere in any stores. He and Dooku are MIA in my area, though I've seen plenty of everything else.

2. BillMulder

BillMulder Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2001
    I live outside of Philadelphia, PA and go to school near Allentown, PA and I've been to almost all the stores in both areas. Like alot of people I am still missing Count Dooku, Taun We, Luminara Unduli, and Royal Guard. And also like alot of people I'm just going to give it soem time before I go to some sleazy scalper:)

P.S. The FB Jango Fett isn't out yet.

3. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    I've been to around 10 stores in the Metro Detroit area since Midnight Madness, and have yet to see a Royal Guard or Taun We. I did find a lone Luminara at Wal-Mart early Tuesday morning, but not the other two. I am trying to just be patient and wait for these. Hopefully my patience will be a virtue :)

4. Vader112874

Vader112874 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    I have everything but Dooku and the Red Guard and Shaak Ti. Shaak Ti I've seen all around, but I do not have Dooku or the Red Guard..Ive been to at least 20 stores in the Chicago area and have not seen one of these of these figures.

You can get em on ebay for ridiculous prices though :)

5. Sith Darth Chillosk

Sith Darth Chillosk Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2000
    Y'all should try checking out amazon.com, i just ordered Wesell, Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Geonosian, Jettser, Luminara, Taun We and Royal Coruscant Guard for 6 dollars apiece. =)

6. ODUFrank

ODUFrank Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2000
    Too bad all the good stuff is out of stock on amazon

7. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    I'm planning on selling my Dooku's on eBay, but for much more reasonable prices.

!snap

8. Ko_Sai

Ko_Sai Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2002
    In Sydney there seems to be an over production on Shaak-Ti, Boba Fett, Plo-Koon, Zam Wessel and Clonetrooper. [face_plain]

9. hoth-nudist

hoth-nudist Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    The wallmart supercenters in springfield MO. varied in their figure selections. I eventually found all the figs between the 3 walmarts I visited that morning(23rd). I really had to look hard for luminara and royal gaurd and taun we. The 1st two walmarts had very few, with the 2nd walmart only having 2 luminaras! These of course were snatched up. the last walmart I went to had 5 luminaras, 5 royal guards and 4 taun we's. Since nobody was there, I had my choice. In my opinion, these figs are not hard to find. Im sure it was just a matter of coincidence that the walmart emmployees put out the cases they received 1st. These figs will be available. This is only the 1st week of release ,give it some time and save your hard earned money! dont give in to the scalper side of collecting!! I hope to come back to this forum to read that you all eventually found these at normal retail chains. Happy collecting!

10. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a note to clarify the "rarity" of Count Dooku.
    Count Dooku is in the same case as Hangar Duel Anakin and Yoda, each packed 2 per case, so, if you were able to find HD Anakin and Yoda, you should have been able to find Dooku, it's just that somebody got there ahead of you and scooped all the Count Dookus up (scalpers?!?) and left behind Anakin and Yoda. Count Dooku is no rarer than HD Anakin and Yoda are, he's just hard to find. Don't cave in to the scalpers, you WILL be able to find him sooner or later......
    Happy Hunting!

11. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    If you live in California, So Cal to be exact, there's this one town called Norco that has a Target, has everything except Dooku and Yoda, I snagged a Taun We there, and they are full of Royal Guards and Deluxe Windus, the two things i'm getting today, hopefully.

12. skywalkersound

skywalkersound Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2001
    If you are having a hard time finding figs, check it out..

Kbtoys.com

You can also pre-order Bespin Vader/ Luke here Kebcotoys.com Click on the pre-order page, select the payment plan, and you are rocking. I signed up for PP#2.

13. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I can't Yoda. Anywhere :(

And it really makes me mad because I put him back on the shelf at Midnight maddess

14. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    I sent an email off to the Star Wars Fan Club. Here is the response I got concerning availability of Count Dooku 3 3/4" Normal Figure:

At this point in time we do not have this figure in stock. Unfortunately we do
    not know whether or not we will be able to acquire any of these for sale.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause,

Darrin
    Star Wars Fan Club

That sounds oh so promising...if the fan club can't even get any. :(

15. obi-wankenobiben

obi-wankenobiben Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Count dooku and hangar duel anakin.

I got it from kbtoys.com

I got the last count dooku dark lord HAHAHAHA
    and i got one of the last hangar duel anakin's HAHAHAHA

16. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Disco_Dark_Jeedai Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    Be patient!!!! They will be plentiful!

How can you seel a figure on Ebay for a reasonable price? Just what do you consider reasonable? If it goes over $20 are you gonna stop the auction? I doubt that.

17. Knowledge24

Knowledge24 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2002
    So far I haven't found Luminara Unduli or the Royal Guard. I did find Tuan We last night at Wal-Mart. I saw two and right when I grabbed mine, some dude came from behind me and snatched the other one. I got my Count Dooku at a Toys R Us that had tons of them in a large bin, along with the Anakin Hangar Duel. Anybody from the San Diego area?

18. IG-88a

IG-88a Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2001
    Yoda and Hanger Anakin are very common at a Super Wal-Mart near me, but Geonesian Warriors are scarce there. Plo Koons are impossible to find, so I'm glad I got mine.

19. AwesomeJames

AwesomeJames Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2002
    I bought 20 figs on the 23rd, including Yoda and HD Anakin at TRU. Later that day I checked a Kay Bee that was LOADED with Dookus...Unfortunately, I spent all of my $$$ earlier in the day. Today (pay day) I went to Kay Bee and there were about 10 Count Dookus, Luminara, a few Royal Guards, and Taun We. I picked up Dooku and Luminara...I'm a sucker for Jedi/Sith...I guess the point is, no figures are necessarily rare. Everyone will get what they're looking for eventually. All I need now are battle droid, Jar Jar, Royal Guard, and Taun We...Does anyone know when the next wave of new figurs hits stores?

20. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Next week, I believe. (Bespin Luke, Bespin Vader, Mace, JAngo, Maul[?])

21. BucMan55

BucMan55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Sith Lord wrote:

"Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a note to clarify the "rarity" of Count Dooku.
    Count Dooku is in the same case as Hangar Duel Anakin and Yoda, each packed 2 per case, so, if you were able to find HD Anakin and Yoda, you should have been able to find Dooku, it's just that somebody got there ahead of you and scooped all the Count Dookus up (scalpers?!?) and left behind Anakin and Yoda. Count Dooku is no rarer than HD Anakin and Yoda are, he's just hard to find. Don't cave in to the scalpers, you WILL be able to find him sooner or later......
    Happy Hunting! "

Actually there are three Coll 1 wave three cases shipping right now and HD Anakin and Yoda are in all three. Dooku is only in one of them. I saw this with my own eyes 4/23 at WM. I opened several cases(much to the stockpeople's shagrin) and some of the wave 3 had him and some didn't.

Check the case assortment thread. It has been updated and reflects the three different wave 3 cases with only one containing Dooku.

22. Sir_Jetweed

Sir_Jetweed Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2001
    Listen to Bucman's words, yes you must - for they are true. Do look at the thread on that site and do look at the new collections being put out (either sirstevesguide.com or rebelscum.com...I can't remember.) Dooku is very shortpacked this time around - I managed to get one though out of sheer persistence at Wal Mart.

23. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    I don't know if this means anything to any of you, but a local news show where I live was talking about the Padme figures and apparently there are two different ones, one has a mole below her left eye and one doesn't. Supposedly the one with the mole is a good one to have...

24. Sir_Jetweed

Sir_Jetweed Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2001
    PAdme's mole is a variation. Go to:
    Rebelscum and

Sir Steve's for more information.

There are tons of variations so far, and some of them I see as kinda silly. Just play with the darn toy! Mwuhahahahahaha!

25. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    The Final Battle Jango probably wont be out for ahwile considering that it has spoiler potential.

Not to sound like a broken record, but I cant find Mace, Boba, Dooku, or Yoda, either. Those are the ones I really want (well, and HD Anakin). If they have a Jedi student Id pick that up, too.

Oh, and the Toys R Us by me has plenty of Dexters as well as what seems like thousands of Battle Droids and Typhos. Guess those particular figures arent in demand, huh ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.