main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What figures are you having a hard time finding?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ILVIKINGSFAN11, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    i have found many taun wes, royal guard, maces, dexters, just about every jedi(exept yoda, Dooku, anakins, and ki adi mundi

those are all pretty much peg warmers at my local walmart.

2. Grandpa-Jedi

Grandpa-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2002
    I cant find the new Vader Unleahed or Elephent mon. Are they out?

3. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I cant find Ki-Adi Mundi.I want one SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

4. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    In my area, just about all of the figures are becoming pegwarmers in most stores. The royal guards are not hard to find. The only ones that seem elusive are Yoda and Dooku, both of which I already have. Also, any of the new releases take a while to show up here.

5. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I can't find the 12inch Count Dooku and Zam.

Curse Wallyworld!

-Universal

6. Grandpa-Jedi

Grandpa-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2002
    Ki-Adi is the same as the Phantom Menace one he just has a bendable arm. Not worth the wait you'll find him, not to many kids are beggin' there moms for this freak!

7. DarthSidious990

DarthSidious990 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    It is backwards for me. I have Dooku, royal guard and all the rare figures but I am having trouble finding Boba fett and Luke and chewbacca.

8. Orange_Sith

Orange_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2002
    in my area there are no darth mauls, anakin TA, Republic Gunships(will be when im done) or Acklays

i was able to find anakin TA and darth maul but that was on vacation

9. lordmack

lordmack Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2002
    I haven't found DOOKU!!!!!!! yet.

10. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    "I haven't found DOOKU!!!!!!! yet. "

like most people

11. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I didn't want to start a whole new thread, necessarily, so I decided to dig this old one up, to post my thoughts (Cut & pasted from my post @ the Fresno, CA FanForce board):
    ---------------------------------------------

I have wanted to bring this up on the board here for quite some time, but I am noticing that the figs and vehicles are virtually at a stand-still here in the Valley. I have checked all the stores in Merced that sell SW "toys" regularly:

KB Toys
    Target
    Wal-Dirt
    TRU

I haven't seen a new shipment of product hit the pegs here in Merced for MONTHS. The last "new wave" shipment I saw was the Ki-Adi and Teemto wave. KB got a shipment of said wave about 1 1/2-2 months ago. We have yet to see the Tatooine Anakin (The fig I want the most currently), Ephant Mon, or even the Gunship here in Merced! To make matters worse, I have been to Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, and Manteca recently, and have found nothing in any of those cities, either. The trend I've noticed is that there are a substantial number of pegwarmers chilling on the pegs.

Other thoughts on this? Are the statements of Episode II product not being overproduced all just lies? ?[face_plain]

12. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    Hey, Jirin,
    Do you think all the new figs are stuck on one of those ships still waiting to unload along the West Coast? What a nightmare!

I still hope to find the Clone Pilot, but no luck so far....

13. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    CII Silver Vader...

14. jamlaquanga

jamlaquanga Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    Luminari Unduli, and Taunwe are the only two i dont have from the atoc run. I suggest the small version of walmarts, not the megalithic open all night variety but the small ones. I live in central missouri and was in eldon in particular. There i found every figure but the ones listed above, and the red gaurd. Kaybee toys has the red gaurd and lots of them. But honestly, its the small walmarts that have everyhting, especially figures. When i walked out with twenty hard to find figs they told me couldnt sell the things. So thats where i have had my most success. Hope that helps!

15. petmytauntaun

petmytauntaun Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 27, 2002
    I have had absolutely ZERO success finding the clonetrooper pilot anywhere in the Oklahoma City area...

16. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    Deluxe Yoda & 3PO!! I haven't seen either yet! [face_plain]
    I also missed Teemto & Lott Dodd the Only time I saw Newest Wave because I couldn't afford to buy the WHOLE Wave! [face_laugh] And I needed 3 Clone Piots! :)

17. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    i'm having trouble finding ANY of the new unleashed... except for i've seen the new padme' once :( i didn't want that one :_| i want vader/dooku/windu.....oh well i did find the arena. so i guess that evened it out...even though i gave it away *sigh*.... but ya the unleashed are very scarce down here in south texas [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.