main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What figures do you want to see? *Official Thread*

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ahawk12, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BucMan55

BucMan55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Tusken Attack Anakin looks like a redo of Kit Fisto. With an obviously different head.

Same basic action I'd be willing to bet....

2. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    Good call Buc I bet you are right.

Way to tally everything up :eek:

3. BucMan55

Feb 15, 2002
    GRRR.....AOHell problems....

Can this be deleted???

4. BucMan55

Feb 15, 2002
    I happen to like Kit Fisto's figure, aside from the problem of standing it up.

It is a good disguise for the action feature...And he can hold the saber with both hands...

5. Obi-WanLeroy

Obi-WanLeroy Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2001
    Some of ya'll may hate me for this but here it goes. A Hanger Duel Obi-Wan that has a lightsaber slash across his left arm and left leg. An Anakin figure that comes with a cape or that has his robotic arm.

6. weezer

May 16, 2001
    I don't think anyone would jump on you for those. They both seem like excelent sugestions to me. :D

I think it would be cool if Hasbro could find a way to make the hanger Obi's wounds appear then dissapear but they would probably have to pull the ol' hot water, cold water trick and that would be kinda lame :(

7. weezer

May 16, 2001
    Pablo-Jill

That guy is bad ***.

I had no idea thats what he looked like in those quick shots :eek:

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/pablojill/img/movie_bg.jpg]

8. k_dog77803

k_dog77803 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    I would love to add Pablo-Jill and Coleman Trebor to my jedi collection!

I hope they get made soon!

9. HERBIE

HERBIE Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE
    JOCASTA NU JEDI ARCHIVES
    EMPEROR PALPATINE WITH SCARIER FEATURES

10. leif

leif Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 16, 1999
    how about a tatoine three pack

belly padme. swoop. and anakin with cloak. anakin must be able to stand or sit on the swoop.

poggle, a white poseable clonetrooper, sly moore, wounded obiwan. luminari's padawan, bail. rik shaw driod.

anything EU. especially NJO. definately a quilon vos. talon karrde. dark lady. solo children. kyp.

11. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I don't think the ricshaw droid would work because it seemed to defy the laws of physics. They would have to let the back touch the ground, or seriously counterweight the front handles.

12. weezer

May 16, 2001
    Nah. They'd just put clear plastic wheels or stands like they do for everything else that floats.

13. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I would like to see a new Final Jedi Dual Luke Skywalker. The one in the cinema scene is nice but I would like to what the could do with it today.

14. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    No more resculpts of figures they've made a million times. I think Bo Shek, Elors, and Djas are the way to go. They're new and different. How about the Tonnika Sisters? Why not ship out more of the figures we could never get because of scalpers. I'm thinking of Sidious, Sio Bibble, etc... and less Greedos? From TPM, make an orange handmaiden in 3 3/4". From AOTC, make the Bank Clan guy, Wat Tambor, or Cordé.

Case in point is Jango Fett. What a waste and blatant attempt by Hasbro to rip the public and make money knowing some people will buy any character where a small change has been made. They should have made one and only one Jango. He would have had a removable head, a removable helmet, the face would be scruffy with scars, it would have an accessory pack with all the bells and whistles and it would sell for $4.99. But instead, they would like you to buy several of them if you include the preview figure.

15. lordmack

lordmack Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2002
    1. yellow clone troopers
    2. the lars family
    3. shmi skywalker
    4. darth sidious- ep. II editon
    5. the lady from the jedi archieves

16. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    We will soon have a 3rd Jango. He will be called Jango Fett Piolt. This no joke. I can see them making 3 Jango but dont release them within 3 months of one another.

17. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I agree with everything you said except for Sidious. After all, what's the point? Nothing changed.

18. Estranged

Estranged Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2001
    I doont know if its posted but I would like to see an Anakin and Padme Wedding Two-Pack. Or at least do individual figs of these characters. Anakin with a robe and mechanical hand and Padme in her wedding dress. It'd be great.

19. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    That would be awesome, especially with the golden hand. Going back to TPM, I'd also like to see a Padmé from the final celebration.

20. lordmack

Jul 5, 2002
    here's another one

1. anakin 3-pack with:
    darth vader
    grown-up anakin
    little anakin

2.a palpatine figure where you can but darth sidious black robes on it. to turn him into sidious.

3. yoda- hanger duel, yoda with a lightsabre!!

4. bounty hunter series pack 3-pack
    jango fett
    boba fett- grown-up
    zam wessell

21. weezer

May 16, 2001
    That was my favorite costume from TPM too DS.

I think we need more playsets like the arena one. And diffrent ones from all of the movies.

22. Estranged

Estranged Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2001
    Yea DS I've been wanting to have that figure for a long time too.

23. lordmack

Jul 5, 2002
    I got one
    1. a sith 4-pack with:
    darth vader
    darth maul
    count dooku
    darth sidious

2. a jedi 4-pack with:
    anakin skywalker
    luke skywalker
    obi-won
    yoda

24. bitterlt

bitterlt Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Maybe instead of doing resculpts of some figures, making an accessory set, like a cloak for HD anakin and a mechanic arm (to go in place of the magnetic HD arm.)

also:

Zuckuss resculpt (that I can buy for less than $20 on ebay)

a good AOTC OB1 (with cloak-possibly a Kamino Escape with wet slicked back hair)

a good AOTC C-3P0

Anakin w/speeder bike

Tatooine Padme (the one that shows the abs)

more clone troopers

a Jedi Luke (from ROTJ) saga resculpt

Chief Chirpa (I know, I know, but I was 5 when ROTJ came out, so I've alwaysed liked the Ewoks)

more individual ROTJ skiff guards

Evan Piell

AOTC Palpatine without the acne problem

more Jedi

a Boba Fett similar to the 300th edition, but in regular $5 Saga packaging (for goodness sakes, AOTC figures have only been out for a 2 & 1/2 months and we have about 5 Jangos, but only 3 or 4 Boba Fetts since 1995.)

25. Darth_Ekul

Darth_Ekul Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    1. Jedi younglings - deluxe figures with about 4-5 younglings packaged together with blaster helmets and lightsabers
    2. Yellow Clonetrooper
    3. Aayla Secura(
    4. Padme (wedding) - in her wedding dress
    5. Yoda (Hanger Duel) - with Force lightning, saber, and cloth jedi robe.
    6. Darth Sidious - cloth robe
    7. Shmi Skywalker
    8. Bail Organa
    9. Princess Leia (ANH) - in her white outfit from AHN. we've seen Vader, Luke, Han, and Chewy figures from the OT. why not Leia?
    10. R2-D2 (deluxe) - with rockets and other assortment of accessible features.
    11. Tusken Raider (male)
    12. Obi-Wan Kenobi (OT, deluxe) - make him look like Alec with cloth cape and lightsaber. then, create another Obi-Wan similar to the Sidious Holograph from TPM. The Obi-Wan being blue will represent Ben as a ghost guiding luke in ESB and RTJ.
    13. Anakin Skywalker (wedding) - outfit like he wore in the wedding with the mechanical hand.
    14. Mace Windu - not feeling the 3 3/4" figure or deluxe.
    15. Lars Family (deluxe) - Cleig, Owen, and Beru all packaged together.
    16. AT-TE walker
    17. Dooku - with Force Lightning and Death Star plans
    18. Wat Tambor
    19. all the Jedi Masters and Knights not already made
    20. 12" inch R2-D2: i guess more like 6-7" since you have to make him proportionate to the 12" figures. and have him equipped with all his gadgets in the OT and PT. including an electronic voice message from Leia's hologram to Obi-Wan in AHN. and luke's message to Jabba in RTJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.