main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What Future Star Wars Films Would You Like To See Made?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Pro Scoundrel , Oct 7, 2019.

1. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    Sure, but I think the character also allows for the opportunity to really explore the limits of time and space with regards to the timeline. We've largely been centered on the same century of galactic history with the Skywalkers. Why not tell a story with Grogu at 200, then 400, then 700 etc? That type of storytelling centered on one character could be fascinating.

2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Yeah, I think we'll get something like that, I just don't know if it'll be a film or not. I hope. That would be cool.

3. Darth Polo

Darth Polo Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2020
    I think baby Yoda should be a Sith Lord and so I want to see him at a more adult age where he kills people and eats the limbs he cuts from victims with the dark saber. He can have the soul of the shadow Yoda from the cartoon. It can be Mando becomes a martyr as everyone including all Mandalorian's turn on Grogu trying to kill him for something unspeakably evil he did out of survival, instinct and something natural to him. Mando can die saving Grogu's life as only son or family he had anymore. Grogu can kill everyone then and then dedicate his life to wanting to kill all life remaining in the galaxy for murdering the only father and loved one he ever had in life. I guess there would need to be a parent figure that helps Grogu kill the others and protects him and provides him with care and upbringing. This character can be a Sith Lord Mando by error allowed access to Grogu and so Grogu becomes his/her Sith apprentice.

The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  4. Darth Polo

Darth Polo Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2020
    I'd also like to see two new characters in future Star Wars films.

The first one would be Toydarian and is one of the wealthiest characters in the galaxy. He can make his money from investment, slaves, trade, and entrepreneurship. He can be Machiavellian and be a survivor of many wars and battles by buying his freedom or by one way or another always finds a way of keeping his life and his fortune. He can do business with all sides being good and bad and anything else. His only vice is of greed and wealth. He sees it that power centers not around the force but around holding the most currency and loves to prove his theory correct. He only allows those who provide him benefit, gain, and money in his pocket, any time of day or thought of his mind. He can operate the one of the largest slave labor business in the galaxy. The operation covers a whole planet and its circling moon. He has an amazing mind as well and creates new innovative game changing inventions regularly which he profits from.

The second new character would be Rodian. He would be a psychopath that is unloving and has no attachment and pedestaling around an individual, noun, or artifact. He only loves those who serve him without question and values the skill of honesty above all else. He is his own Liege and General and has his own Officers and his own militia. Each Officer of seven would have their own soldiers and this Rodian would have his own soldiers also in a count three times that of one Officers. This Rodian survived infanticide from an abusive birth mother and different alien species stepfather. He was rescued by a religious group from his parents, who then turned their back on him and sold him into a life of be a slave solider. He rose in the ranks but betrayed his masters and created his own army after killing their leaders. He would sacrifice everything for more wars and battles but also would kill all life in the galaxy just to live one more day.

5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

6. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    Literally what the hell is wrong with you?

7. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Did you ever torture animals, or start fires as a child? There are signs of sociopathy in this post and the one preceding it; the character of Rodian seems to be be modeled after you; is that intentional, or did your unconscious mind cause you to expose yourself here?.

The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    No.

Oh dear God, no.

EHT likes this.
  9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    @SVU - the suspect you're looking for is in here!

Pro Scoundrel and TCF-1138 like this.
  10. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Now that Palps is dead I think it's time for:
    "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sith Lords * But Were Afraid to Ask"
    - written and directed by Woody Allen

11. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I don’t know… cutting off limbs and eating them sounds pretty Disney to me. :p

EHT and TCF-1138 like this.
  12. Feuerrabe

Feuerrabe Jedi Padawan

Mar 15, 2019
    How about a film about an dark-side infused feminine AI. It was originally designed by a rich collector in order to help finding and collecting antique starships and cultural artifacts. It functioned perfectly properly while its master was still alive, but once that master (or mistress) died in an accident, it turned to evil. Henceforce it tried to create its own artifacts by unnatural mass extinctions and violence - it was responsible for the destruction of Alderaan by manipulating Tarkin for example, creating an asteroid belt infused with the dark side. It also developed a taste for trolling the populace of the galaxy, particularly strong force users and people with a lot of political power.

One night it send goons to abduct Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and had it replaced with a pathetic clone, who would then stir up a lot of trouble. To make sure that nobody would notice it also replaced Leia with a clone. Luke's clone (let's call him "Jake Skywalker") then started to treat Luke's students poorly, pushing them to the dark side, and even threatened Leia's son with a lightsaber one night to give the poor boy the final push to the dark side. After that, Jake's purpose was fulfilled and he hid on a remote island - the AI did had have further plans with Jake, but was upset by the clone's failure when it dumped Luke's famous X-Wing in the sea, which the AI absolutely wanted for its collection.

Meanwhile Luke is caught in a totally original place called the Maelstrom Prison (any resemblance to The Old Republic is unintended and purely coincidental), tortured and being kept alive so that the machine can get the location of his son. The real Leia did unfortunately die. However, after her death, her Force ghost manages to slip a message to Rey, asking for her help to save the real Luke... that's where the film ends with a cliffhanger. However, the audience is given a clue that the AI is Rey's grandmother.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  13. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Paplatine wanting to possess his granddaughters body seems kinda Woody Allen-ish.

Riv_Shiel, Sarge and 2Cleva like this.
  14. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    ^ ... in the worst possible way.

15. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    Escape From New York but it's on Nar Shadda

Pro Scoundrel and MrDarth0 like this.
  16. MY Millennium Falcon

MY Millennium Falcon Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 9, 2019
    SOLO 2 is what I’m looking forward to, if it ever gets made - it will be amazing to not just see the continuation of Han and Chewie’s crazy adventures on the Bucket of Bolts, which will eventually lead all the way to that fateful meeting with Obi-Wan and Luke in the Cantina…

Let’s not forget the return of Darth Maul as the leader of the Crimson Dawn, with Qi’Ra as his right-hand woman… And perhaps with a confrontation between our heroes and this shadowy group by the end of the movie!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  17. ladygrey45

ladygrey45 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2015
    Idk I feels they need to move away from known timelines the past and the future is the only thing that scream super fresh to me. It works for the mcu to have a bunch of little stories but idk not really Star Wars.

18. Gandalf the Grey Jedi

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2021
    There's an entire galaxy and universe with infinite time and possibilities extending both forward and back; Id love to see stories set in the far future from where the content currently is - there could be higher technology, more imaginative worlds. The force could be this forgotten and now raw, untapped power; a society or conclave could 'rediscover' it - the story could show the discovery of the force and how different cultures or sects adapt to it amidst a highly advanced society. Id just like to see Star Wars really stretch its wings, we've been constrained in the same few decades all this time. the universe and time are infinitely vast, lets explore it, itd be an opportunity to have all new conflicts, all new ships and worlds. Not so long ago in a galaxy reeeally far away...

Sarge likes this.
  19. Red_Nodtic

Red_Nodtic Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2021
    A New Trilogy by George Lucas set in Summerset in Space. My titles of this idea:

Star Wars X: The Dark Renays
    Star Wars XI: The Strong Meteor
    Star Wars XII: The System Sequence-X

Excitement of the Summertime in the Dark Cinema. A brand new sew in time.

dolphin likes this.
  20. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

21. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    My origin of the Jedi story would focus on an indigenous community that perceives the Force like Lucas does, as light and dark working together naturally in balance, with that balance consisting of a dominant lightside that harnesses its more powerful dark elements for ethical or pragmatic action.

This early version of the Jedi is deeply connected to nature and pagan practices, but there are forces who want to use the Jedi power for the purposes of monarchical, ecclesiastic control. They hatch a plot to drive a wedge between the light and dark by creating a pure lightside Jedi religion that focuses more on dogma than connection to nature and others. The consequence of the lightside only ideology are darkside cults and Jedi who fall under the sway of their own darkside by repressing its existence.

The end of this trilogy would resolve whether the Jedi can become a galactic institution while preserving their original dialectical ideology, or if the separation of light and dark will result in imbalance and decades of war.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  22. Red_Nodtic

Feb 8, 2021
    Or what if God came into play? If it were me the Jedi are better off handing all their best female specimens to me, so I could affect the Force positively so there is less need for conflict.....

But then there is the problem of the toilet.... I think there is no solution then.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  23. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    [​IMG]

24. Red_Nodtic

Feb 8, 2021
    I've already done the job of eliminating the planet. I will get the hottest female specimens by myself on my own planet. Next year....

25. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    All right you’ve officially crossed the line into creepy territory. Either stop trolling and post something actually coherent or you’re going on a long vacation.