main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What Future Star Wars Films Would You Like To See Made?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Pro Scoundrel , Oct 7, 2019.

1. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    The Guns of Navarone could use a good SW version. (Old BSG did a similar episode, The Gun on Ice Planet Zero, but let's just ignore that.) Give the treatment some grit and good interpersonal drama, and it could be the next R1.

2. ladygrey45

ladygrey45 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2015

Could we ever see a story like this in the films like before anything obviously some things would need to be changed but I can’t see why they can’t do something like this Luke having fallen in love with Mara Jade,she died without producing kids unless somehow she did have kids and never told Luke could we ever see that in the future. I wonder she told them to keep them sage kind of thing or could we have this kind of a villain someone who was avenging there master I really like this idea of Lumyia find the story super compelling or maybe a live action tv show with someone who plays Luke.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2022
  3. darth orange shirt guy

darth orange shirt guy Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 14, 2022
    I would love to see Gorge Lucases original sequel trilogy done. That (personally) would be the ultimate end to the skywalker saga.
    RIP original sequels. :(

4. Ihsan997

Ihsan997 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 7, 2021
    In my heart of hearts, the one thing I'd really like to see is material moving us beyond Episode IX. Look, I'm excited about a lot of the material filling in gaps between previous films/shows in the timeline, but I feel like Star Wars as a franchise has a bit too much of that right now. The galaxy is so expansive and full of incredible lore; surely there must be a way in which they can write a totally new story which progresses the narrative beyond previous characters, themes, events, and organizations.

5. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    So, since The Book of Boba Fett made reference more than once to Tatooine's history as a water-covered world, I hope that's kind of setting up seeing the planet as lush and full of life thousands of years ago in an inevitable Old Republic movie.

6. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Confirmed.

7. Ihsan997

Ihsan997 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 7, 2021
    WHAT! :eek:

No way, are you serious or pulling everyone's leg?

Bor Mullet likes this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Same with Jakku too and that is even more remote and forgooten planet.

9. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

I mean you can always do a film that set 1000 year in the future and begin a new like Ninth Jedi was for Visions

My one thing is DO NOT CALL IT Episode 10...If you wanna break from the past then break completely none of those weird half measure things.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2022
    Mostly Handless, ladygrey45 and Sarge like this.
  10. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Sorry, didn’t mean to get your hopes up! It’s an old joke here to declare something confirmed based on the most dubious of sources. Or when a fan just hopes for something. :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    EHT and Ihsan997 like this.
  11. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Confirmed. :p

12. Darth Polo

Darth Polo Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2020
    I was thinking that at the end of The Rise Of Skywalker, Ben Solo moves his lifeforce inside Rey's body to keep her alive but in the process, kills himself. I think of what if all this caused Rey to have something like a virgin birth, where Ben impregnated her. So, this would allow Rey to come back for future additions and there could be this child, half Palpatine and the other half Skywalker/Han Solo. I guess the child could be like Jesus Of Nazareth and that story or things could turn into something close to another character's story of history, fiction, or religion. And really the child could be a girl or really the way the USA is going, the child would be intersex or non-binary or some sort of LGTBQ, though China currently would have nothing of it.

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    We will see the planet be terraformed by a cruel experiment of Darth Plagueis.

14. Darth Megatronus

Darth Megatronus Jedi Knight star 3

May 17, 2020
    Serious. It’s probably a reference to Arrakis, the desert planet from the Dune novels, once being covered in water.

Ihsan997 likes this.
  15. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    BOSS BABY: A NASS STORY

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    A Septratist movie about their fate during ST.

17. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    After everything is just frustrating at the moment, war, pandemic, climate change ... I wish for something that gives hope again:

Star Wars Episode X
    Including original title music and opening crawl

Story: Doesn't matter as long as it's starwarsy

GregMcP and Fredrik Vallestrand like this.
  18. The Quintessential Jedi

The Quintessential Jedi Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 13, 2022
    Wouldn't mind a Qui Gon/Xanatos spin off.

19. Old Republic by Zack Snyder

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2022
  20. Darth Baga

Darth Baga Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 21, 2021
    A Star Wars film inspired by Operation: Valkyrie. The basic premise is that a group of Rebel-sympathising Imperials would attempt to assassinate Palpatine. The film would also show you the degradation of Coruscant in the OT, the corruption of the Imperial Senate and how people are enduring Imperial rule. Maybe the film could borrow material from Star Wars: Underworld?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  21. The Quintessential Jedi

The Quintessential Jedi Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 13, 2022
    An origins story of the first or even second great schism took place starting With Xendor as the very first Dark Jedi or Ajunta Pall as the first Sith Lord but more importantly showing how it slowly built up over time on screen with how the Dark Side came to be the Jedi's mortal enemy and the reason to avoid it at all costs?

Obviously fans would rather a Revan Era prequel series most likely but maybe as a SW story single entry?

Mostly Handless likes this.
  22. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    THREAD MERGE.

23. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Jaws but with a Firaxan Shark.

24. Darth Megatronus

Darth Megatronus Jedi Knight star 3

May 17, 2020
    I wouldn’t mind seeing a show or movie about the Nightsisters.

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Mother Talzin movie or show.