main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What have you found in K-Mart?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JediMasterKendo, Feb 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKendo

JediMasterKendo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2000
    all Kmart has left for Attack of the Clones are the usual keychain lightsaber and Fett pistol, two Female tuskens, one super battle droid 3 inch figures. Then one Slave 1 for 12 bucks along with the puzzle box in metal box form I think then the usual 12 inch Kenobi and Super battle droids for 12 bucks

Then there's the Transformers line which I saw an Optimus Prime Armada figure in a blister card package like the star wars figures are in and Optimus is being sold for 9.99

2. jawamonkey

jawamonkey Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    i believe my grandmother put it best

"If the toy section in wal mart has stuff in the floor, in K Mart theyll also be a kid jumping on it"

ive found nothing but headaches in k mart

3. lightsaberfreak

lightsaberfreak Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2003
    Who shops at K-Mart anymore? I have rid my life once and for all of all things K-Mart!

4. jawamonkey

jawamonkey Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    yeah i dont shop there either, but i used to get dragged there

5. Silac5

Silac5 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2001
    K-Mart has its uses still where I'm concerned. I was able to pick up some 12" figures on clearance where Wal-Mart was still charging full price. Also for other non-SW stuff. I needed Virus software and Wal-Mart stayed sold out, went to K-Mart and they had shelf fulls. Same thing with The Two Towers soundtrack. For new SW stuff both Wal-Mart and K-Mart are on equal ground in my hometown....nothing new. :(

6. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    I don't think they've bought any sw stuff there in like 6 years.

7. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    The K-Mart in my area still has pegs full of April 23 stuff.

8. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    The K-Mart in my town is closing so I go in every few days to check the mak down. I've gotten a Jedi Starfighter for 11.00 so far. :D

9. AnikaSky

AnikaSky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2002
    I have to say that the Kmart in my area(San Jose, California) is pretty sad looking. Last time I went there I saw a bunch of Mace Windus(small version) and one Watto.

10. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Kmarts here in Oregon are pretty worthless. They are down to about 8 figures and some clearance stuff. The best thing I have found at Kmart is a Holo Sid a few years ago.

11. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    The only luck I've had at K-Mart is with getting the really hard to find figures. I got both my Dooku (back in the early days when they were impossible to find) and Ephant Mon at local K-marts. I'm sure the only reason I found them there was because no one else wanted to waste their time going to K-Mart.... :p

12. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    I got a 12 inch Zam Wessel there for 10 bucks. Other than that, Raymond Babbitt put it best at the end of Rain Man.

"K-Mart sucks."

13. CaptainAlex1

CaptainAlex1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2001
    There are these two K-Marts on my side of town that seem to get the hard to find figures especially during the April 23rd wave of Episode 2 stuff. I got my Dexter with background insert from a K-Mart and I got Ephont Man opener from K-Mart as well. They had a sale a few months ago for 2 days all 3 3/4 figures were 2.99. I got a ton of clone pilots that day. Also right before Christmas I bought a 12 inch Dooku for 10 bucks or so. So it still has moments. But to be fair ALL the stores in my area have had no new 2003 product. I haven't bought a new 3 3/4 figure in over a month.
    -Alex

14. _Xanatos_

_Xanatos_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    I found some figures I haven't seen in a while only two or three I did not have but their cashier machines broke down and it took me thirty minutes to buy a Plo Koon what is that crap? K-Mart just blows.

15. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    K-Mart was the only place in my area selling the arena playset before Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.