main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHAT IF......AU Thread~~Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Star_Rocker, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    In this Thread :) Though it's been inactive for a few months.

Also I've been a bit busy lately so I will try update the list sometime tomorrow night, hopefully....no promises.

2. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    Okay...so I'm just a few months behind....*cough*
    Very sorry about the delay but it has all been updated now. :D

3. Lightsaber123

Lightsaber123 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 31, 2007
    Hyperion Rising, is that you?

4. HyperionRising

HyperionRising Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2007
    Is what me?

5. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Title: Master of War
    Author: Alexis_Wingstar
    Characters: (In order of appearance) Palpatine, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Yoda, and various council members
    Board: Saga
    Timeframe: ROTS
    Summary: Anakin recieves an epiphany when he tells Padme about the dream in which he sees her death, and now he sees things from a new perspective... but is it enough to keep him from going to the dark side and joining the Sith? This is a subtle AU that has ripples that start small then spread.
    Note: This was a response to the Bob Dylan Quote Roulette Challenge.

6. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I think Lightsaber123 was thinking you were Star_Rocker because you'd started that other AU index that was locked.

7. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Here's my stories:

~SAGA~

Title: Alternate Wars Episode 4
    Timeframe: PT-OT
    Genre: Serial
    Characters: A/P,Obi-Wan, Luke, Leia, Han OT/PT characters.
    Summary: Isn't it strange how just a simple occurrence, say Jar-Jar never giving emergency powers to Palpatine, can set of a chain of events, like the over-throwing of the Chancellor and the termination of all clone armies and the cloning facilities on Kamino. The Clone Wars never occurred, the Empire has not gained power and the Galaxy is at peace, for now.

Title: The story of a girl, a boy and a Jedi Warrior
    Co-Authors: N/A
    Timeframe: pre OT
    Genre: Short story
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Luke, Uncle Owen
    Summary: A short story set on Tatooine, set ten years after the Empire has ascended to power in the galaxy, in the ravaged town of Mos Espa, the poor children of the town gather around an old hermit to hear a story.

Title: A Skywalker Family Vacation
    Timeframe: pre OT
    Genre: Humor
    Characters: A/P, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Luke, Leia, Han OT/PT characters.
    Summary: In the tradition of Nation Lampoon's Vacation movies, this is a humorous AU story about Anakin Skywalker planning a perfect vacation for his birthday gift, with Padme and their seventeen year old twins, Luke and Leia. As predicted, nothing goes according to plan.

Title: A slight disruption
    Timeframe: Episode III-pre OT
    Genre: Drama
    Characters: Han, A/P, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Luke, Leia, OT/PT characters.
    Summary: Beginning during Episode III, but becoming an AU when a small twist is added to the story...but don't go calling him small to his face!

~Beyond the Saga~

Title: The Skywalker Dynasty
    Timeframe: AU Dark Nest
    Genre: Drama/angst
    Characters: Luke, Ben.
    Summary: Six year old Ben Skywalker questions his father about his mother, the future, and how he fits into the Skywalker legacy. A beautiful little AU tale of the heir to the Skywalker line and the never-ending love of family and friends that are always there for him, no matter what.

Title: Another time, Another place
    Timeframe: AU Dark Nest
    Genre: Drama/angst
    Characters: L/M, Ben, H/L, Jaina.
    Summary: The Skywalker-Solo family is finally piecing themselves together after the terrible tragedies that struck the galaxy during the Vong War, when Mara Jade-Skywalker is suddenly drawn back to Yavin 4 in her dreams, by a voice both strange and familiar to her.

8. HyperionRising

Sep 15, 2007
    Title: The Shattered Galaxy

Author: HyperionRisinig

Characters: Jaina, Jag, Jacen, Tenel Ka, Luke, Mara, Corran, Mirax, Anakin, Tahiri, Gavin, Han, Leia. Basically, ensemble

Board: Beyond the Saga

Timeframe: 25 ABY AU

Summary: Twenty-five years ago Mon Mothma was assassinated just days after the joint Rebel-Imperial victory at Bakura, and the Rebellion fell apart before it had a chance to become the New Republic. Some of its members continued to fight. Others simply disappeared. And now, twenty five years later, something is happening. A strange man walks into a bar and asks smuggler Jaina Draygo and her partner Tenel Ka Djo to get him into the closed Corellian system, and to get him, and four other people, out. A healer in Coronet feels a strange connection to a woman who shares his last name. A mentally unstable moisture farmer from Tatooine prophesies the end of an era. The shattered galaxy is about to be made whole again, for better or for worse.

Trailer here

9. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    This is my story which I am most proud of:

Title: The Five People You Meet in the Force
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker and five mystery characters (all from the prequels and the trilogy)
    Board: The Saga
    Timeframe: Post ROTJ
    Summar: This work is based off of my favorite author Mitch Albom?s book, The Five People You Meet in Heaven. This is my take on what happened to Anakin in the afterlife? and how he found peace with himself and those he had loved and harmed through his blindness to the Light. Having died to save his only son, he fades into the Force only to meet five very different people- fiver persons who somehow impacted his life whether he knew it or not. Slowly, he begins to find meaning behind his existence.

10. HyperionRising

Sep 15, 2007
    So.

A few questions to liven things up.

What is your favorite AU?

What embarrassing AU have you dreamed up that you would never, ever even consider writing?

How AU is too AU?

Have fun, kids.

11. HyperionRising

Sep 15, 2007
    Sorry, posted in the wrong thread by mistake.

12. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    I don't think I thought of one that was embarrassing--haven't really gone there.

Too AU? Writing a fic that takes place in present day NY. I won't bother putting in the link. It was horrible.

Favorite? I have many. if I have to pick one, then I pick my own. This is my best AU. I got this idea watching the butterfly effect.

Title:The Fantastic Journey
    Author: Anakins_kiss
    Characters: Vader-Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan
    Timeframe: Two years after ROTS to Attack of the clones (in that order)
    Summary: Vader unwittingly discovers the Farfalla stone of Tandoria. With it, he chooses to make a trip back in time to change things to the way he wants them to be. His greed gets the better of him, and he takes another trip and another. Each trip brings a new disaster and helps him discover more about the true nature of those he accused and of the lie that started him down the path to the darkside.

13. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    My AU listings:

Title: A Prisoner In Two Spaces
    Characters: Anakin, OC
    Board: Beyond
    Timeframe: One month after ROTJ
    Summary: Anakin's soul is split into two halves. One half doesn't remember who or what he was...the other remembers all too well.

Title: Leave
    Timeframe: Approximately a month after COPL
    Characters: Han, Leia
    Summary: Leia and Han run away from the New Republic to start a new life.

Title: Sleeping and Dreaming
    Timeframe: Two days after ESB to the beginning of ROTJ
    Characters: OC?s, Han, Luke and Leia in supporting roles
    Summary: Nalieza meets Han in the dream world while he is in carbonite. Together, they embark upon a spirit journey that will change both of their lives, and the lives of their friends.

Title: The First of Many Days
    Author: leiamoody
    Timeframe: Seven months after ROTJ
    Characters: Han, Luke, Leia, OC's (Nalieza, Josym, Civriel, Meaithe)
    Board:Beyond
    Summary: The sequel to Sleeping and Dreaming. Han meets his dream journey guide in the flesh. And Luke gets four future Jedi handed to him by the Force. And various other things happen along the way.

Title: The Lady In Green
    Timeframe: Two years after ANH
    Characters: A middle-aged Padme; Bail, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Anakin, Luke, and Leia are referred to, but not featured.
    Summary: On a faraway world, Padme reflects upon her life, and waits for the day of redemption.

14. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    ;) Must have double posted.

15. Klimt_Of_Tornesdal

Klimt_Of_Tornesdal Jedi Master star 3

Dec 8, 1999
    Title:What Might Have Been
    Author: Klimt_Of_Toresdal
    Characters: Han, Leia, Luke, etc
    Timeframe: Starts about halfway through Episode V, before taking a hard right.
    Summary: My take on how the original trilogy could have been done. Now Complete

16. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    Title:Dubious Engagement
    Author: Aurra
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Luke, Mara, Jacen, Anakin(Solo), the Fel family, some OCs.
    Timeframe: NJO era
    Summary: Since age 6, Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo have been in the loving care of their uncle, Luke Skywalker. Unable to balance the duties of Chief of State and mother, Leia Organa Solo has allowed Luke to raise and care for her children. Some ten years later, in the midst of galactic turmoil, Jaina Solo takes her place in New Republic history when she is used as a bargaining chip in a tedious peace treaty with the Chiss Ascendancy. Her role: to marry a young Chiss Colonel by the name of Fel.

Title: Heritage
    Characters: Padme, Han, Leia, Luke, Mara, Jaina, Jacen, Anakin, Jag Fel, and others.
    Summary: What did Ep3 fail to show us? What is the true story about what happened in that delivery room, and what repercussions came from it? Luke and Leia have lived virtually their whole lives with minimal knowledge of their heritage, but a new threat to the galaxy that could shatter Luke's most ingrained beliefs in the Force could also flesh out an even deeper secret about their past.

Title: Lies About Love
    Summary: Jaina and Jag battle their inconsistent marriage, while raising Hanna caring for Chak, and facing debilitating military charges...
    Notes: sequel to Dubious Engagement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.