main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you were stranded on an island with your favorite character.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by sabrelight, Aug 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Hey Siri! In all there are about seven islands or more, not really a desert Island I guess ;)

"Hey look at this shell!"

"That's great Obi-Wan."

"No really, it's very beautiful isn't it?"

"I guess, but it's kinda boring."

"Yeah, I want something interesting to happen."

"Yeah."

"So I'm going to make a boat!"

"Sure,"

"I am really!"

"Uh huh."

"You're not taking me seriously."

"How could you tell?"

"Look, this will work! I'll make a huge boat and pick up all the people on the desert Islands, and we'll sail away. I'll make a rudder out of this wood and this stone will help for tacks, I can use these vines as rope, and I'm sure I can construct a sail somehow."

"Boys."

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Qui-gon stayed as far away from Xanatos as he could. After a while, Xanatos stayed away from him, feeling hurt. NS sighed and sat between them. This was strange.

?Listen, Qui-gon, I told you. This is not the Xanatos that turned, this is before he turned,? she assured Qui-gon.

?I still don?t trust him,? Qui-gon said as he glanced at Xanatos.

?Don?t worry about it. Come on; be nice to Xani, Qui. Oh, and I think your Padawan is trying to do something stupid,? she said.

Qui-gon got up and walked to the edge of the beach.

?Don?t look so sad, Xanatos, it isn?t your fault he doesn?t trust you,? she said.

?That doesn?t make me feel any better,? he sighed.

?Then maybe this will,? she said and gently kissed him on the cheek.

She then got up and followed Qui-gon. Xanatos blushed and his pale skin turned pink slightly. He was glad she couldn?t see him. He got up and followed them.

?Obi-wan! Are you all right?! You had better not be doing something stupid over there, Padawan!? Qui-gon shouted over to the island.

3. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    "What's with Obi-Wan?" Steph asked, looking over at the island he occupied.

"I think he saw me." Cerasi said. With a quick look around at the island she asked, "Any way I can get over there?"

Pan laughed, "I think he may be trying to get over here."

"He just had to love *you* didn't he?" Steph mumbled.

Pan seemed confused, "What was that, Stephanie?"

"Nothing." Steph shook her head. "Either of you got any food?"

Cerasi and Pan shook their heads.

"Why don't we try swimming over to another island? I'm sure if we swim right, the sharks won't bother us."

"Sharks or no sharks, I don't swim." Steph said firmly.

"Why not?" Cerasi got up and walked to the water.

"Because of this." Steph grabbed a handful of hair, "One drop of water, and this turns into a frizz ball."

"Wimp." Cerasi said.

4. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  5. _Cerasi_

Aug 23, 2001
    Pan, desiring to stop a fight between Steph and Cerasi, spoke up. "Didn't Obi-Wan throw a bottle with a message in our direction?"

Steph turned to her. "Yeah, but I don't see any floating bottles."

"Well, if he'd put a cap on the bottle it would have made it. As it is, it drowned." Cerasi said, walking into the trees on the island.

"Where are you going?" Pan called after her.

"To find food."

"Oh."

6. _Cerasi_

Aug 23, 2001
    I feel like a thread killer. :(

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    No! You didn't kill it, I think that some of us have just hit Darth Writer's Block. :p I know I have.

8. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Prepare for a post of complete nonsense!

~~~~~~

Sarah stopped hyperventelating over Han, "I'm bored."

Confused by the sudden change in moods the three men started to back away.

Waving her hand in a comanding fashion she began to order them about, "I think it's time to build a shelter." She glance around, "that tree will do nicely, build a tree house in it."

"What?" echoed all the men, who did Sarah think she was.

Smiling evily, because she knew what they were thinking, Sarah replied casually, "I've declared myself Queen of the island, so do as I say or I will have you all imprisoned."

Hendrix snorted, "and just how are you going to do that? Three against one remember."

"No, I have gained control over all the monkeys on the island, so if you dare defie me you will face my army." She glared defiantly.

Luke laughed, "that's even funnier than Ewoks taking out the Imperial Army!"

"MoJo!" Sarah screached. At her call the trees began to swarm with monkeys. In a moment a fat old Orugutang (sp?) was sitting at her feet.

"OOoook?" it asked (he actually said What is thy bidding beloved Queen of the trees, sand, ocean and primates. I wish only to serve you to the extent that my long hairy arms and peasized brain can.)

"Please show Farmboy the difference between my army and a band of Ewoks."

The orangutang bowed then began doing his funny monkey walk on his hands (you all know what I mean) to Luke. Then he reached up and swung himself into his arms. Pulling Luke's head close to his he bared his teeth and began saying...

"Oooookkk! OOokkkie Oookie ook okk!" (which meant, I am not an Ewok.)

Paling Luke started screaming and jumping around, "get it off! Get it off!"

After the Orangutang grew tired of Luke he jumped down and ran to Sarah, who then knelt down and the monkey gave her one of those funny little monkey kisses. "Isn't he adorable?" Sarah grinned, "now do you three want to make my tree house palace?"

All three nodded their heads.

10. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    AQ watched, a growing smirk on her face, as the three men began to build the shelter under Sarah's direction.

"Whipped men," she muttered quietly, "It's the only way to have 'em."

Glancing around, she saw a monkey staring at her curiously. Curious herself, she slowly made her way over to him.

Reaching out, she allowed it to take her hand. "Hello, my friend. How are you?"

Looking up into her eyes, it squeaked, "OOOHGA!" Translation: The Queen of the Island is ordering the men around, but not you. Why?

Somehow knowing what he was saying, AQ replied, "Oh, odds are she'll get around to giving me orders. Right now, I thought I'd explore. This island is definitely more interesting than the one I landed on. Later, I thought I'd talk to Darth Vader about playing some jokes on Golden Boy. Maybe her Majesty and Han will help us with that. You wanna play too?"

"OOOHKDA!" Translation: Golden Boy? You mean the wimpy kid that our leader had to scare witless? That should definitely be fun! I'm in!

"GOODIE," AQ squealed. She grabbed his hand and made her way to where the others were working or supervising.

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Oh! Rise of the monkey Queen! :D

~~~~

Sarah smiled to see MoJo with AQ, "have fun exploring. Just so you know feel free to dish out the orders. On this island Women are the ones in charge!"

Vader began to landscape the beach for the gardens he had planned, and Hendrix began to sculpt magnificent sculptures of Sarah in the sand (read BTSS!). Luke however was still shaking from the monkey attack.

"Stupid monkeys," he muttered. "Just a cross between a wookiee and an Ewok." A tiny spider monkey then jumped on Lukes head.

"Eeeeeeeeeee!!!" it screached (meaning: when the Queen says jump, you jump. You will eat when she says and sleep when she says! You are nothing without her, a banana on a tree, a tiny coconut with no purpose! Get to work you usless baboon butt!)

Luke got the message and began to take measurments for the reflecting pool.

12. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  13. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    Mind if I jump in? I wouldn't mind posting my own little adventure in here? Just curious. excal

14. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    I think anyone can join in so go right ahead!

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    The New Empire of the Monkeys, lead by the gracious Empress Sarah had risen.

Sitting on her throne, being fed bananas by the monkeys, Empress Sarah watched as Darth Vader, her royal advisor, poked Luke with a stick.

"Work faster Farmboy, or you will get no bananas today."

Luke continued to Chisel the Empresses likeness out of granite using only a banana. "You know it would go alot faster if I had even a toothpick. And could you stop poking me?"

"No." replied Darth.

"Why not?"

"Because I am a Dark Lord of the Sith, stupid, I am supposed to inflict pain on weaker beings such as you."

Frowning Luke wiped banana mush off his hands, "I am not weaker than you, I am just a nicer guy."

The Emporess stirred from her perch, "Luke, have you ever seen the Rocky Horror Picture show?"

Hendrix piped up from the back, "oh are we going to watch it? Let me get my fishnets!"

Luke sighed, "yes oh glorious Lady of the monkeys, I have seen it."

"Good, now please put on a production of it for me."

Looking warily at the monkey who smiled at him with hideous yellow teeth he sighed, "where is the make up?"

16. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  17. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    "The show was fabulous." Giggled the Empress. "Oh and Vader, you make a wonderful Magenta."

Vader bows, "Thank you Lady of the Monkeys."

Sarah waves a carefree hand, "Yes, yes. I am growing bored now. Who can I pick on."

Luke glares at Hendrix, "You haven't picked on him yet."

"I made him play Dr. Frank N Furter," she replied.

Luke gave an exasperated cry, "But he enjoyed that!"

Hendrix smiled slyly, "so. Your point is?"

"Well, I suppose I could pick on him for a little while. What shall I make him do?"

Vader flicks a tiny piece of lint off his suit, "why don't you make him watch chick flicks or something like that?"

"No, no, he likes that too." Sarah shook her head then looks out at the readers of the board, "Any help here would be nice ;) "

18. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    "What do you think?"

"Come on Siri it's not that bad!"

"Nah, it's worse, it looks like you were trying to make a raft and it came out looking like a toster oven."

"Well it's true!"

"No it's not! For pity sakes Siri I'd like some helpful input here!"

"How about you ask that red-head girl if she can come over here." Hannah sugested from a tree.

"No!" Obi-Wan said, looking longingly in Cerasi's direction. "I don't want her to risk her life."

"Yeah," Siri said sarcastically. "It'd be a shame if she had to die twice."

"Hey, how come she hasn't gotten my note?"

"I think it erm....sank." Siri said.

"Very conscice." Hannah commented from her tree.

"Hey!" Obi-Wan excplaimed. "Look at that!"

"What?"

"All those bottles, I could send her millions of notes! One of them would HAVE to reach her."

"Oh great," Siri rolled her eyes. "Just exactly what are you writing in these notes?"

"Oh, just telling her how much I miss her and how I am trying to get to her, that sort of thing."

"Great," Siri started collecting bottles with Obi-Wan. "This is ridiculous! Stranded on a dessert Island with a girl who is NOTHING for conversation, and a guy who wants to get away from this island so that he can go to another one! Terrific."

"Don't have to sound so dissapointed."

"Oh brother!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.