main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    tahl? sorry i'm a little slow...

2. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Hm...
    *Looks around*
    I haven't been here for quite a while, eh?

Michi yawned as she logged on to MSN. No one was around yet, execpt for a few school friends. She started a quick conversation with Gin and Music while surfing the boards.

Taking a look at the thread 'Have wierd things been happening' she noted it had been updated, but no one had PMed her yet, except for Eriol.

Muttering to herself about selective blindness, she visited gryffindortower.net instead and read some fanfic, waiting for anyone else from the boards to come online.

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    jedi_enigma - It's an RR, so it's up to you. :) You can even make Obi-Wan have green hair, if you want to... :D

Kim - Tahl was a Jedi Knight whom Qui-Gon loved in the Jedi Apprentice books (about 10 years pre-TPM). She died later on.

< > < > < > < > < >

I lay back on my bed, clad in an old, baggy T-shirt and a pair of blue pants, thinking about the day's events.

Now there were seven of us. And Seven had even offered us a trip to America! No way I could go. My parents would never allow me to take a trip by myself to another country, let alone meet a stranger there, and I could not tell them that I had the ability to use a power that they - along with most of the world - thought belonged only in movies. I just felt that I couldn't.

I adjusted my position on the bed, and accidentally swept a Yoda figurine off the headboard. My hand shot forward and caught it before it hit the ground, even though I couldn't see where it was. I knew a split second before it fell that it was going to fall, and where it was going to be, without seeing it, and my hand caught it in an instinctive reaction.

I returned the small figurine to its place in a line of figurines of other Star Wars characters. Then my eye fell on a poster that had come with the TPM soundtrack three years ago when I bought it.

Perhaps it was my imagination, or maybe it was because I could use the Force. All I knew was that everything on the poster suddenly seemed to have more...life.

Darth Maul's two eyes, with their red-and-yellow irises, seemed to glare at me, hate burning in the black depths of his pupils. The jewel on Queen Amidala's headdress seemed to sparkle. She gazed into the distance, staring at something only she could see, sad, worried, yet determined to help her people to the best of her ability. Jar Jar Binks grinned, friendly, earnestly wanting to help, but never the way he expected to. I could almost hear Artoo beep, and Threepio's eyes seemed to glow. Light glinted off the sleek chrome hull of the Royal Starship. Anakin's short hair was highlighted a glowing gold by the light. Qui-Gon's long hair was disturbed by a wind I could not feel. Sadness was etched onto his features. (Sadness for who? For what? For his death which he knew would come soon? Or Anakin turning to the dark side? Can he see that far into the future?) Obi-Wan's lightsabre, white at the core and tinged with blue light, hummed - or was it actually the buzzing of the silence of my bedroom?

Mesmerised, I unconsciously reached out. My fingers grazed the poster...

And I was in another time, another place. It was like watching a movie, yet not like it.

Two very familiar figures battled at the edge of a gaping, seemingly bottomless pit. One wielded a green-bladed lightsabre, the other a red, double-bladed one.

Qui-Gon and Darth Maul.

I could see Obi-Wan trapped behind a red laser wall, panting, his eyes following the battle.

I knew what would come next, and I dreaded it. I had watched TPM so many times that I knew when it would come.

And I was not wrong.

Darth Maul shoved the hilt of his lightsabre into the Jedi Master's jaw, momentarily stunning him - and drove the crimson blade into the man, the blade burning through flesh and cloth and bone.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Obi-Wan cried out in anguish and denial.

The Sith drew back his lightsabre, and Qui-Gon slumped to the floor.

My mind echoed the Padawan. No. This could not be happening...no...

Involuntarily, I jerked away -

- and the scene disappeared. I was back in my bedroom. Blue walls, white ceiling. No Qui-Gon. No Darth Maul. No Obi-Wan.

I was breathing hard. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the poster. Nothing had changed. Force. Had that been a nightmare? Or was what I had seen real?

I couldn't sleep that night.

4. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    I just thought I'd warn you guys I inadvertantly overloaded my schedule this year so until like Nov, Dec, I'm not gonna be able to post very much(weekends) if at all....feel free to kill my char etc.... love you all anyhow, good luck MTFBWY

ILSF (Amanda)

5. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Great post Clare! Definitely gives you things to think about.
    ::Stiffles snicker.:: Obi-Wan with green hair, why do I find that amusing? 8-}
    ::Suddenly gets far off, thoughtful look. Then bursts out laughing so hard that falls out of chair and onto floor. [face_laugh] Eventually regains some composure. Wipes tears from eyes.:: I suddenly thought about what Qui-Gon would look like with green hair, hard to imagine but once I got it it was an *extreamly* funny thought.
    As far as Tahl goes, now that you say I can do whatever, JediClare, I am not exactly sure what I am going to do...hmm...something to ponder.

~*~

I was standing in the middle of a dark room. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a pair of jeans, a white tank top tie-dyed blue and my hair tied back in a braid as I almost always had it. But somethings struck me as odd: I was wearing a pair of brown boots that were like the ones that Jedi wore and a lightsabre, a *real* light sabre hung at my right hip.
    When I looked around again the scene was changing, it became a swirl of colors. The swirl slowly resolved itself into an image. I saw other young people all around me, they were dressed similarly: pants, shirts, Jedi boots, lightsabres and hair pulled back. I could not really see their faces well. We stood on an open plain. To one side I saw our world with its people, buildings and cars; to the other side I saw the Star Wars world with its many different beings, buildings and speeders.
    The young people and I were standing smack dab in the middle of the space between the two worlds. I wondered if we were supposed to make a choice, but that did not feel exactly right. We might have to make a choice eventually, but for now it felt more like we were just waiting. Waiting for what, I did not know.
    Suddenly a noise intruded. I tried to block it out, which should have been easy since it sounded far away, but it was insistant. I felt myself being dragged away from the place.
    I found myself in my bed, my eyes closed and my headache back full force since my alarm clock was blasting in my ear. I groaned and blindly swatted it off. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time: 4:45. I began to swear softly, long, colorfully and in several languages. My head felt like it had a rancor running amuck in it and I thought I was going to throwup. Even though I hated to miss practice there was no way I was going to get there and make it through. I sighed and reached over to my phone I dialed my coach's cell number. I lay in bed not able to move, waiting for her to pick up.
    "Hello?" she said.
    "Caro, it's Rhiannon," I told her, my words slightly slurred.
    "You sound like hell," she told me bluntly.
    "Yeah well that happens when said hell sends you a beyond world class migraine and it refuses to go away," I told her.
    "How did this happen?" she asked, concerned.
    "I had a migraine after school last night, I took two Alive, drank a glass of water and went to bed. I woke up to my alarm blasting in my ear and my headache not gone and feeling sick to my stomach," I told her simply.
    "Do you need the nurse?"
    "No, I just can't make it to practice. Hell I don't know if I can make it to school!" I groaned at that, missing school was the worst.
    I got a bad taste in my mouth.
    "I have to get to the bath room," I told her, choaking down the bile that was rising.
    "Go!" she told me, "You are excused from practice."
    "Thank you." I was just able to get that out before I had to slam the phone down.
    I climbed out of bed and went to the bath room.
    I came out an hour later, I had not thrown up but I had sat by the toilet for half and hour then taken a bath. I went back to my room and fell in bed. I pulled the covers around me and fell asleep.
    'Please let my headache go away!' I thought conciously.
    Unconciously I thought, 'I wonder if I should tell the others about my dream?'

~*~

OK, that's it for today.
    Note: I know that most Jedi wear their lightsabre on their left hip, but I am ambidextrous and am more comfortabel with it on my r

6. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven stood at the airport entrance. She had taken her inheritance, all the money that one could want, with nothing but thirteen liftimes would spend. Her brother had his own substansial amount of money hidden away, he would be alright.

She had left a note for her friends and family. She knew that she would not be coming back here. Felt it in the very depths of her soul.

This was the final step. After she took this step there would be no turning back. Cautiously, as if expecting Vader to appear from her lugage, she stepped into the airport.

"May the Foce be with me..." She muttered.

~~~~~~

Silently she sat aboard the plane. She was in no mood for the prissy flight atendants, or the flashy voice of the pilot.

She wished for nothing more than for room to think. Silently she practiced releasing her emotions to the Force. She would need that ability... most definately. She focused simply on breathing and letting her emotion slide. It was rare that she was angry, but when it came...

Emotionally, she believed she was ready. This would work, for she never had strong oppinions and nothing seemed to matter as much as those she cared about.

The fight was longer than any she had ever taken before. the reason for that was, she never really felt the need to leave home. Casting a mental illusion of sleep, she praticed moving bits of dirt.

That was not easy, and caused her a magor headache. She would simply wait for her teacher.

'Hold the phone... what teacher?' She asked mentaly, recieving no answer, only knowing there would be one. How did she know? She didn't know. 'In the words of Han Solo: I don't know how I know what I know, I only know I know what I know. See if you can say that ten times fast...'

She knew her thoughts were wandering, but she didn't really care. There were to many possiblilities. Where they set in the past or the future of the Star Wars universe? Did it even exist? To many questions for one person to concider. 'Later. I need to sleep now.'

And so she did.

~~~~~~

The landing was a bit rough for the young woman, still sleeping in her seat. But as the flight ended, she was ready to fight her way into Lucas Studios. As she left the airport there was only one thing in her emotionless frame, 'There is no try....'

~~~~~~

She stood outside the studio with no more of her previous determination. It had all wilted as she aproached the gates of the studios. She couldn't do this.... what had she been thinking?

Suddenly, the gates opened, and standing before her as none other than Goerge Lucas himself.

Before she could say anything, Mr. Lucas smiled. "Who might you be miss?"

Seven gulped, hoping her lunch would stay down. "I'm Seven."

He smiled even wider. "You wouldn't be running away from home to see me would you?"

She looked at him with wide eyes, then opened herself to the Force with a little difficulty. The Force burned around Mr. Lucas, as if a flame on a candle. "You have it too." She stated, her face going back to a calm sheild.

"Please miss Seven, come in." George frowned. "but I thought there were more of you....?"

~~~~~~

Okay! that's it!!! For tonight. Alright. So, exactly where are we in The Phantom Menace?

We'll need to know eventually.....

Seven out.

7. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Short post

Last day before school starts :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amanda looked around the empty house before hitting the button on the answering machine.

Hi hon, it's mom, you're dad and I have been called out of town, we don't know when we'll get back, so stay out of trouble. We'll see you soon. Love you. in the background she could hear her father say 'love you' and the message ended.

Amanda chuckled. "Yea, like I get in soo much trouble. I wonder what they do on all these trips, it's like they're spies or something." She suddenly realized she was talking out loud to herself and chuckled.

Looking toward the sink she tried to make the water turn on. Still no luck. **I have got to be the most pathetic telekenisis person on this planet. I couldn't move a think if I tried. And boy have I tried. Maybe that's the problem.**

She looked back toward the sink with the expectation that she could make the water turn on. **Well, so much for that idea. What we really need is a teacher, someone who already knows how to use the force. Like Luke, or Mara, or even Ben Kenobi.**

Dropping her bag in the hall she logged on to the net and began checking her mail.

8. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Cool posts, everyone! :)

jedi_enigma - Qui-Gon with green hair?! [face_laugh]

ILSF - MTFBWY with school. :)

9. young_mara

Sep 24, 2001
    No post, just an upsie, since I'm not feeling too good....

10. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    I logged off the computer and fell straight onto my bed, wanting a good rest after the day's events. But instead of having a peaceful time, everything that had happened to me flashed past my mind like a motion picture on fast forward. Everything from the flying mentos tube to the msn conversation flew past me and kept repeating itself.

I need a rest! i told my brain. the motion picture stopped playing. I sighed and drifted off into semi-consciousness.

A few minutes later, i awoke. I had felt something...no, someone.
    Clare. It was Clare. Something odd was happening to her. What exactly, I couldn't figure out. It couldn't have been something serious though. It didn't last for more than a minute. hm...I made a mental note to ask her the next morning.

I rushed into the school gate huffing and puffing the next morning, just as the bell rang. *phew* Just made it. I got into my class line and stood at attention to get ready for assembly.

"Kim!" It was Sofira. She was standing in front of me, I gave her a 'sorry I'm too tired to talk' expression, and she got the hint. Yan yan, as usual, was talking to her freind from the next class, and Clare was too far up front to talk to. The national anthem had already started playing. I reached out into the force.

~Clare!~
    ~K-Kim? What's up? Aren't we supposed to be singing the anthem?~
    ~Yea, like you even sing it.~
    ~I do, k...well, maybe you're right. so, what?~
    ~Did something happen to you yesterday? I felt a 'disturbance' coming from you, not that you were directing it at me...~
    ~you're right. Something did happen. I got sucked into the star wars poster. As in, LITERALLY sucked into it's reality.~
    ~What?!~ I fought hard to keep my face still.
    ~It was like, I was there...in the scene, where Qui-Gon got...you know, merged with the force.~
    ~O, must have been tough for you.~
    ~You bet. The poster was coming alive. I could feel it.~
    ~I got an idea. Why don't me and Yan go over to your house today to look at it? And study...besides, it's friday.
    ~Oh, great idea! Wait, doesn't Yan have netball?~
    ~Oh, yea. nevermind. she can skip it.~
    ~Lol. My mum won't be at home, and my dad's working, so I guess you guys can come...until about dinner.~
    ~Ok, sure. My mum should allow. I hope.~
    ~Sorry There's no Vader on the poster.~
    ~Wah lau. Anyway you dope, stop standing at attention. We're done with the anthem.~
    ~oops. Oh no here comes *** (our teacher). tighten your belt.~
    ~wow, this is some good warning system. Oops. I see yan yan getting busted by her.~
    ~haha.~
    ~Assembly's over. I'm coming to you.~
    ~ok. get yan yan too.~
    ~***'s still talking to her about the belt.~
    ~ok forget it. We'll tell her in class.~

"Kim..." Sofira. "Sorry I had to hang up on you...Yesterday-"
    "Ok, forget it. Forget I said anything yesterday, I was dreaming."
    "Oh, ok then, that's good."
    "I have to ask Clare something about the geography project now, so i'll catch up with you later, k?
    "ok."
    "Clare! Wait up!"

Riiiiing! the signal for the end of school.

I rejoiced. Yan had decided to skip netball. We were going over to Clare's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That's all for now.

11. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    young_mara - Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, get well soon... :)

~Sorry There's no Vader on the poster.~
    ~Wah lau. Anyway you dope, stop standing at attention. We're done with the anthem.~
    ~oops. Oh no here comes *** (our teacher). tighten your belt.~
    ~wow, this is some good warning system. Oops. I see yan yan getting busted by her.~
    ~haha.~
    ~Assembly's over. I'm coming to you.~
    ~ok. get yan yan too.~
    ~***'s still talking to her about the belt.~
    ~ok forget it. We'll tell her in class.~

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

For those who don't understand that - a couple of school rules are that the belts on our pinafores can't be too loose, and the socks can't be too low. Sometimes during morning assemblies, after we sing the national anthem, our form teacher will go down the line and check whether our belts are tight enough and that our socks are pulled up over the ankle-bone. :D

12. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    Hey hey hey, i would like to set things straight before you all jump the gun at me...
    1) I would NEVER skip netball trng
    2) I always wear tight belts during morning assembly and I so do not get busted for my belts... :p
    3) I so do not always tok to lau tsui nam kk...

haha, kimmmmm, im so hurt, u noe me for how long still dunno my characteristics...
    :: sob sob ::

13. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    haiz. perhaps i was refering more to the beginning of the year? ;) C'mon girl, it's just to add a little touch of humour.

Say, it's quite sad there's only just the few of us posting. no one's actually reading it. darn. darn. darn. maybe we shouldn't add anybody else in. otherwise if we keep adding and adding...hm...

14. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    ::points out into the blue nowhere:: Gwyneth! I know you're out there!!

:p

15. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven stood dumbfounded at the creator's question. "Pardon?"

"I feel more of you."

"You are Force sensitive!" Seven exclaimed.

Lucas smiled. "Yes. I am. But where are the others? Do you not know? They should be with you."

"Sorry," Seven appologized. "Are you going to be able to find them?"

"...No..." George Lucas sighed. "I can only feel those who are *awake*. I can not feel those who are still *sleeping*. For I myself am only minimally trained in their arts."

Seven stared st him in awe. "So your trained in the arts?"

"Minimally." Lucas smiled. "So what do you wish to know?"

"There are so many things. Where should I start?" Seven asked herself. "Oh dear..."

16. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I was standing in another dark room, this time it was a bedroom with the lights turned off. I glanced down at myself and gasped: I looked like Obi-Wan Kenobi had after he died, seethrough, but purpleish instead of blueish.
    The person on the bed sat up when I gasped and looked around blindly.
    '*Blindly*!' I did a double take at my words, 'Oh Force!'
    "Who's there!" Tahl demanded.
    I swallowed.
    "Umm...hi," I finally said.
    'Oh great Rhiannon!' I thought to myself, 'Could you say anything dumber?!'
    "Who are you?"
    I swallowed again.
    "My name is Rhiannon," I told her.
    "How did you get in here? What are you doing here?"
    'How *did* I get here?' I wondered, 'Think about that later! Should you warn her is the question to ask right now!'
    "Are you going to answer me or am I going to have to call someone?"
    'Here gose nothing!'
    "I don't know how I got here, but I came here to warn you," I told her.
    "Warn me? About what?"
    "Don't trust Balog," I told her simply.
    "Why shouldn't I?" she asked. Then she looked at me suspiciously. "How do I know I can trust you?"
    "I cannot tell you why you can't trust him, you have to discover that for yourself. As far as trusting me..." I smiled. "Feel me through the Force, you will see that I do not lie."
    I felt her reach out, I lowered my shields enough for her to feel that I spoke the truth and was trust worthy, then she withdrew and nodded.
    "Very well," She said, "I believe you. Do you have anything else to tell me?"
    I thought for a moment.
    "Yes one more thing: When a Jedi team comes if Balog wants to see one of you alone *do not let him*! You must not separate! You must stay together! For it may mean one or more of your deaths!"
    "So a Jedi team is definitely coming?" she asked pressing her lips together. "Who is in it?"
    "I can't tell you that," I told her, "Just remember: Don't trust Balog and stay together!"
    I felt myself being pulled away.
    "Good bye Tahl, may the Force be with you!"
    I could not hear her response as I was pulled away.

~*~

OK this was just an idea that came to me.

17. young_mara

Sep 24, 2001
    Michi stared at the pencil on the study table. She imagined it rolling back and forth. The pencil jerked slightly, moving to the left. Michi's brow crunched up in concentration. *MOVE!*

The pencil rolled off the table, onto her foot, sharp point downward.

"OW!!" Michi glared at the offending object, and rubbed her foot. Laughter could be heard in the adjoining room, where her sister was.

"Oh, just shaddup!" Michi snarled. Pushing herself back from the table, she concentrated on lifting the pencil back up, which was going to be plenty harder.

A minute later, her concentration was interrupted by her parents callling her down for dinner. Sighing, she headed downstairs. At least she could practice after dinner, since it was her sister's turn to wash the dishes.

18. Angel_Jedi_Master

Angel_Jedi_Master Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 18, 2002
    Is it to late to join? ?[face_plain]

Name: Cara

phisical charicteristacs: short brown hair brown eyes and glasses. small for my age and pale

Contry:US
    other: Obsessed with Star wars wears big clothes ane is concidered creepy

Cara woke up at 5:30. "I wake up much too early. but I can never go back to sleep." So she got dressed in a very big T-shirt and baggy cargo pants. Then she went downstairs and ate a pop tart. Till the bus came she was online on FF.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AT SCHOOL

Cara's friend Joyce said during home room "What you reading?" "Star wars" said Cara. The rest of the day flew by until history with Mister Williams. He wrote notes too fast. But suddenly he slowed down. Then she caught up. Some mean kid took her note book away but it flew into her hands. "now this is creepy" she thought

that is all for now it is 2:00 AM in the US. What time is it in signapore? and also I relize that alot of these stories connect to each other mind if I join in?

19. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    oh...hi cara...:D nice to see u. sure! go ahead and join us.

20. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Ok! Here is more.
    I hope you like it
    Mister Williams suddenly stopped. Cara sank lower and lower in her seat. Mister Williams liked to pick on her. Instead he asked, "What did you just do?" "I-I don't know. Ryan took my notebook away and I concentrated and it flew into my hands." After a while class stopped. Then it was lunch. Instead of going to the cafeteria, she went into the computer lab. Mrs. G was there. "Excuse me I just have research to catch up on. Is it okay if I use the Internet?" Cara asked. Mrs. G said "OK I was just leaving anyway." as soon as the teacher left, Cara went on FF.She PMed the first name that popped into her head. JediClaire. Cara: "Have you or anyone you know had weird things happen such as flying notebooks or things moving in slow motion?" She hit send. She waited. Nothing came up. She logged off and clicked off the computer and went to the locker room to change into her Gym clothes. In Gym they had to do Basketball (the game where you throw a ball into a hoop on a pole. Is that anything like Netball?) a sport Cara detested. :mad: As usual she was picked last and was the butt of everyone's jokes. "Your so slow! You couldn't put a ball through the hoop if your life depended on it! HAHAHAHA!" was what everyone said. Cara was once dubbed the "Class Loser" about a year ago. But soon enough class was over and everyone could go home. Cara changed back into her clothes and walked to the bus. She tripped on the step and fell flat on her face. The bus driver's remarks: "What an entrance!" The kids remarks: "Loser HAHAHAHAHA!!!" But Cara hardly noticed the laughs and the jokes. All she could think about was today and how these things could be accomplished by the Force even though it is from simply a popular movie.

21. _Alisas_Silverleaf_

_Alisas_Silverleaf_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2002
  22. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    Name: Kate

Other note-worthy things: adores sports, rock music, and caffiene

Be-beep, be-beep, be-beep!!

The noise was agonizing and persistant. **** do I ever hate alarm clocks. This particular alarm clock was set for 6:30 a.m so that I would have time to go for a twenty minute run before getting ready for school.

YOu know how some people say that they love running and that it's really the best thing and that they feel so great when they run. They're liars. I run frequently, that doesn't mean I like it. For about the first ten, maybe fifteen mintues, yeah, but after that, I want to crawl back into my nice warm bed and get that extra half-hour of sleep.

Do I have to get up? one voice inside of me whined.

Get the hell out of bed Kathryn, another voice said, thinking that stern and drill-sargent was going to get me out from under the duvet.

They were both wrong.

Fine.

I hit the 'off' button and rolled out, banging my elbow and swearing and cursing as I did. I pride myself on cursing every god and goddess from Greek and Norse mythology, not to mention a few Yuuzhan Vong ones. Take that Yun Yammaka.

I slipped on sweats, socks, a sports bra, an old t-shirt of my dad's and my STJ Volleyball bunny-hug (or hoodie to all you American/Albertan wackos).

Still crawling, I knocked over a stack of library books and opened the door, to be immediately assaulted by a frenzy of tail-wagging and licking by my West Highland White Terrier, Geilis (it means faithful in Gaelic).

"Yeah yeah, I love you too," I said, shoving him away gently. My mom lets him out of his cage at six and then he waits half-an-hour for me to get up. Gotta love dogs.

I crawled across the hallway to the bathroom I share with my younger sister and ran cold water all over my face. I stumbled down stairs and laced up my Addidas runners, then grabbed a key and took out the front door.

The good thing about running is the fresh air. In the park where I run the entire place is like a forest and the air smells like pine and peonies, dragon snaps and balsam poplar trees. Another thing is the sunrise. You can't beat a sight like that.

Twenty-five minutes later, sweating and massaging a muscle cramp in my stomach, I quickly showered, washed my face and dressed (my uniform of Levi's and a navy bunny hug), then ran downstair and grabbed a peach yogurt out of the fridge. Upon finishing the gossip column and the comics, and quickly glancing at the international headlines (which I've down ever since 9-11) I raced back up stairs, twisted my still wet hair into a messy bun, dashed some concealer on that stupid zit, and threw my books into my backpack. I searched my memory while I brushed my teeth as to whether I had any homework that I should have done last night that needed to be done in Teacher Guardian Group or my favourite period, lunch hour. Math questions, I could do those no problem.

I was just throwing "Dark Journey" into my back-pack when the doorbell rang.

My best friend, Jess, gave me a bright smile as I opened the door. 8:10a.m, right on time.

"Good morning sunshine," I said.

There, my cheerfulness quota had been filled and would not show it's face again until after twelve o'clock.

"Remember everything?" my best friend asked with a grin. She knows I'm notoriously forgetful.

I scanned the room, then saw my keys lying on the couch where I had thrown them after getting home from my run. The trouble was, I already had my shoes on, I didn't feel like getting them off, the couch was too far to reach from the porch and Mom would kill me if I muddied the carpet.

"Hey, check out the Force powers," I joked to Jess, a fellow SW fanatic. I stretched out my hand towards the keys and inhaled deeply...

Then blinked as the keys were suddenly in my hand.

I looked at Jessica, who's face held the same confusion as mine did. We looked at each other, we looked at the keys. We looked at the couch.

"It's way too early in the morning," I compla

23. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Welcome Kate! Welcome Cara!
    Hey, umm...does anyone know what happened to Count-Monte-Cristo, RisingAdela and Whoever?

OK I am going to use a part from JA: The Ties That Bind and I have to say this: I do not own the scene that I am using from the Ties That Bind, I am just borrowing it. There, done.

~*~

I woke up in bed, my headache gone.
    I glanced at the clock: 1:30.
    I blew my breath out, I had slept the day away, I *hate* doing that! I sighed then moaned.
    "Man oh man! That was a really crazy dream! Good, but crazy," I murrmered to myself.
    I stretched my arms up in the air then let them drop. My right hand hit someting hard and smooth. I looked down, it was my copy of The Ties That Bind. It was lying open with its cover facing up so that the page was saved, I leave my books like that all the time, but I *knew* that I hadn't taken this book out.
    I picked it up, turned it over and began to read:

<"There is only one condition," Balog said. "A Jedi representative must be present. Each of the parties has asked for this - except for the Absolutes. However the representative has agreed reluctantly. The meeting is at dwan." Balog checked his chrono. "An hour away."
    Qui-Gon opened his mouth to say that he would go, but Tahl spoke first.
    "I am afraid we cannot," she said quickly. "We must get the twins to Coruscant."
    "Well, perhaps one of you could stay, surely you all don't need to go inorder to get the twins to Coruscant?"
    "I believe it best that we stay together," Tahl said quickly.
    "Well, what do you think Master Jedi?" Balog asked Qui-Gon.
    Qui-Gon looked at Tahl, she knew as well as he did that it was their duty as Jedi to help when asked to, but why was she objecting? And why did he feel so relieved that she was objecting?
    He thought furiously, suddenly something clicked into place and he felt relieved, amused and all around happy.
    Qui-Gon shook his head to clear it. He was both shaken and determined at the same time.
    Qui-Gon turned to Balog. "Will you excuse us? I need to speak with Tahl alone."
    "Of course." Balog bowed and retreated.>

I didn't get beyond that. The book fell out of my hands.
    "Oh Force!" I whispered, "I have just changed Star Wars history!"
    I didn't know what to think? Was this a good thing or a bad thing?
    I scrambled out of bed and over to my LP.
    I logged onto the net and typed up a message for Kim:

<Kim, this is urgent! If you have a copy of The Ties That Bind could you read it and tell me if you see anything different. And also check the other books that come after it and check the movies? Please ask the others to do the same! I think I may have changed SW history!
    As always,
    May the Force be with you!
    Rhiannon>

'****, what if I did change SW history?! Will that ruin eveything?!'
    Suddenly a cool logical part kicked in. 'Chill out! Force! Just wait and see! Just relax!'
    I took a deep calming breath then released it.
    "Oh Force please be with me now!" I murrmered.

~*~

OK, that is that.

24. young_mara

Sep 24, 2001
    Interesting twist, Jedi Enigma.

25. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    here is more of mine.

Cara walked into the house. She tossed her backpack against the wall. The sun glinted on it's silver color. There was a note on the microwave. It said: "Cara- I went to a trade show and won't be back til eight. Your dad is working late and Anthony (my brother) is at art. There is enough money to get Chinese food for yourself. See you!- Mom"
    "Good," Cara said aloud, "Now I can check my PMs." She had one. And it was from JediClaire.

I dont know if I should write the PM or if I Claire should add me in. CLAIRE ARE YOU OUT THERE?!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.