main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Jedi_Master

Angel_Jedi_Master Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 18, 2002
    (singing) I'm going to the studio!

Here's more:

Suddenly, as her father watched in horror, Cara got sucked into the cover of her Star Wars book. She hit the ground hard in front of quite a few people, including Qui-Gon, Tahl and Obi-Wan. "Are any of you Clare?" All eyes fell on one girl. "Hi." She said.

Ta Ta for now Folks!

2. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Welcome Ellen!

Nice to have you here with us.

Come on! Lot's more to do!

Hey do we want to be with the Forcers when they go find Ani?

3. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    OK dudes, sorry to tell you, but after the first week of school I can tell you right now there is like 0 chance of my being able to keep up on this.

**mutters about sithly homework**

Anyhow, I'd like to say bye, and tell you I love you all anyhow ;)

see you all around the boards.

MTFBWY
    ~ILSF (Amanda)

4. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Michi stared around at the studio, then at the few people she thought she'd never see: Mr. George Lucas, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Tahl.

"You have no idea how glad I am that you guys are here." Seven smiled.

Obi Wan looked about, quite confused. "Who are they?"

Seven giggled a little. "Would you guys like the pleasure of introducing yourselves?"

"I'm Michi," Michi volunteered. "Um...nice to meet you?"

Ok....I don't reeeeally want to mess around with other people's characters, so everone else can introduce themselves.

5. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    yay!!! Page 6!!!

hah, and yan yan, you are soooo lucky you've posted. I'd have killed u if you didn't.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Um. I'm Kim. Hi."

Hm. These were all people I've only read about. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Tahl etc. This was either a dream or a nightmare come true. I was having mixed feelings. This was real. wasn't it?

Qui-Gon must have sensed my feelings, because he asked me, "Little one, are you okay?"

I sheepishly looked at him and replied, "Yes...no, erm yes. Just a little tired from all that's happened." He grinned at me.

"Soon, all of you will be trained. Trained to become Jedis." Our eyes grew round. and big. And then, we all disappeared from the studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a Sith Lord. Nothing can stop me from doing what I want. Not even these 'newly added' padawans. I'll finish them off before they even complete their training. Then, victory will be mine. *Mwuahaha*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few million miles away, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan flinched.

Next~!

6. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Ooooooooo! Somebody actually noticed my references to an evil evil person!

I don't think I'll post now though... I'll come back later though if no one else has posted I'll do so later today.

7. Mrs_Padme_Skywalker

Mrs_Padme_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2002
    Hi everyone! I really like this story (even if it can be a little confusing) and would like to join but I get writers block a lot. :( So i think I will just enjoy everyones wonderfull writing skills and stay out of the story. :D

8. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    I ducked my head and muttered my name.
    Qui-Gon, George Lucas, Obi-Wan, Seven, Tahl and Cara stared at me.
    "Excuse me?" Qui-Gon asked politely.
    "Rhiannon," I said just loud enough to be heard.
    Tahl gasped. "Rhiannon?! You are the one who warned me about Balog?"
    I nodded meekly.
    She smiled. "Thank you."
    She offered me her hand and I shook it. I looked up and smiled at her, eventhough I knew she could not see it.
    When we stoped shaking she looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "So how *did* you do that?"
    I shook my head. "I have no idea. I was asleep in bed and the next thing I know I am standing there in spirit form talking to you."

~*~

The dark man sat contemplating the many horrific ways he could finish the new Jedi off.
    "So many choices, and only seven needed. Hmm...which ones to use?"

9. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven smiled at her new found companions, including Obi-Wan. Who, to her extreme embarassment, she owed her life to. Already! She had only just found her powers but afew days ago! This was not a good way to start.

"So I suppose the next question is, What do we do now?" Seven asked. "But more importantly, we know of the time line the Star Wars universe is SUPOSED to take, and are we to change it?"

Her questions, as usual left more questions than answered. Silently she muttered, "Why do the hard questions always find me?"

~~~~~~~

The dark one smiled as he reclaimed a reading on the untrained force sensitives.

Now the hunt would begin.

10. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    "I have been asking myself that ever since I somehow jumped to the SW world and I still don't have the answer," I said. "Though I suppose if is wasn't the Force's will we wouldn't be able to do it."

~*~

Uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

~*~

Oops. [face_blush] Sorry. And sorry it took so long for me to fix it, DRL got in the way then today was my first day of school.

11. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    Rhiannon...heh don't mind if you cancel away some of the Ps...it's a little wee bit hard to read. :D

Welcome, Mrs_Padme_Skywalker!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One moment, it was the studio. The next, I was swept into a whirlpool of blackness. I had difficulty breathing in it, and somehow, I felt as if I was moving very, very fast. I was excited...and yet, at the same time, afraid. Afraid of the future. I tried calling out for help, wondering if there was an end to this...this blackness, but my mouth was clamped shut. The pressure was everywhere, and I felt like water going down a flush in a toilet bowl.

*whee!* I thought. No way! this wasn't the way to describe the current situation...*ARGH!!!!* would be more like it.

::splat:: And I landed on sand. ::splat:: ::splat:: ::splat:: ::splat:: the others landed besides me. I counted...seven people. Qui-Gon, Tahl, Obi-Wan, Clare, Yan Yan, Rhiannon, Seven...oh no. Something was wrong here. Where was Michi?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, just to add a little suspense, if you don't mind...young_mara? :D

12. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Of course I don't mind!
    Gives me some material to work with...

Much to Michi's surprise, everyone in the room suddenly disappeared with soft pops. It reminded her of Disapparation, from Harry Potter.

She gave herself two mental slaps on the cheek. She was ALONE in the STUDIO, and she was thinking of BOOKS?

Muttering some distinct obscenities in Japanese and various other languages, she took a couple of deep breaths and tried to calm down.

Didn't work.

"Arrgh!"

13. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    delta7 - Tessering? Have you been reading A Wrinkle In Time? :D

< > < > < > < > < >

Ow.

If you have never fallen from a considerable height and have had someone land on you, let me tell you this: it hurts. A lot. Kim wasn't heavy, but she wasn't exactly light either.

As if to make things worse, before we could get off poor Yan Yan at the bottom, someone else joined the pile of humans, and none-too-gently too.

I had just enough time to remember that we were all barefooted before someone else landed on our delightful little pile and knocked the breath out of me.

"Hey, who are you?" I managed to gasp out. It was funny how skewed my priorities could get at times. Instead of being concerned with where we were and getting out of that uncomfortable pile, I was concerned with knowing who the extra weight was, and that we didn't have any shoes on.

If I could, I would've laughed.

"Mind getting off us?" I heard Kim say from above me. Well, at least one of us had her priorities right.

Yan Yan complained about being squashed - as if we weren't! - and the new arrival rolled off us. Kim and I soon followed, allowing poor Yan Yan to finally get up.

The girl introduced herself. So this was Michi, aka young_mara. She wore glasses and had short black hair, and was slightly shorter than me. "Hi," she said, a little uncertainly.

I looked around. We were in some sort of room, with white walls and a parquet floor. There was a peculiar pattern of circles etched into the light-coloured wood. The room was rather bare, except for some suitcases, which, with a closer look at the name on the tags, turned out to be Seven's. If Seven had arrived at where she said she would be going, then the place we were in was Lucas Studios.

Amazingly, I wasn't feeling elated or anything. I actually felt quite calm, like I'd already known that I would be here.

A week ago I would have called it weird. Maybe I'd joke that it was the Force. Now I call it the Force. No joke.

We went looking for George Lucas and Seven. If we did not have the Force, it would have seemed ridiculous. Why would we expect Mr. Lucas to be present at this time? But the Force seemed to reassure us - or at least drive out the doubts - and we asked around for them.

Either the staff there had been told to expect us - but if so why didn't they know where Mr. Lucas was? - or the Force was doing something again. The staff seemed unsurprised that a few youngsters were wandering around, obviously lost, asking for the famous George Lucas and a mystery girl whom we didn't even know. They did notice Yan Yan, my and Kim's lack of shoes. If weird stares were money, we would've made a small fortune. I made a mental note to remind myself to find a way to get us shoes, or at least some decent footwear we could walk around in.

We found Rhiannon on our way. A coincidence? I didn't think so.

Failing to find both Mr. Lucas and Seven, we returned to the room we had started from. I suggested that we reach out with the Force to try and locate them. I didn't expect it to work. After all, what were we supposed to be looking for? But it was worth a try.

We did - and Rhiannon sensed Tahl. How she recognised Tahl's presence, I don't know.

This was shock number one. Then shocks number two, three, four and five entered the room. Namely, George Lucas, Obi-Wan Kenobi - a younger version of the TPM one, but definitely and unmistakably Obi-Wan - Qui-Gon Jinn, and someone who had to be Seven. She had short light blond hair and hazel eyes, and looked to be around sixteen or seventeen.

I think my jaw dropped open. I don't know. All I know was that I was stunned. Absolutely stunned.

One corner of Obi-Wan's mouth twitched in an almost-grin.

We began to introduce ourselves. I just said I was Clare, no fancy introduction. My mind wasn't working properly enough for me to deliver one even if I'd wanted to.

I have a suspicion that certain Jedi have a peculiar sense of humour. Our jaws were practically t

14. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven almost paniced as darkness consumed her once more. Almost.

She felt calm in this new darkness, it was hard to be scared of anything after that whole other experience.

SPLAT!

She landed hard on the unyielding sand. "Ow..." She mumbled. "Everyone else alright?"

Imediately there were two very different types of laughter. One was light, and happy, and clear ringing. The other, was a small and dicidedly evil cackle.

As Seven removed herself from the pile of bodies, she swiped at the owner of one. "Quiet!" She teased lightly.

"Treat all in this manner, do you? Even when save you they do?" The little green cackling creature asked.

'Evil little troll...' She thought.

That was not such a good idea, as it was followed by a quick smack to her shin with a rather painful gimmer stick.

15. Angel_Jedi_Master

Angel_Jedi_Master Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 18, 2002
    Cara was in a daze. Yoda, one of the highest and wisest of the Jedi was standing in front of her. As was Obi-Wan, Tahl, Qui-Gon and of course George Lucas himself. Before she could inwardly direct herself on how to act, a frightening voice sounded in her head. "Yes the small one. Smart, simple who could suspect?" Then the voice was gone. Cara shivered. "He is coming. Coming to find us." she said. Everyone looked at her as if to say, "We know."

16. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I groaned as I lifted myself up onto my hands, still siting with my legs out infront of me. I was pretty sure that my butt was going to be bruised in the morning. When I heard a cackling laugh I looked up.
    'Holy Cow! That's Yoda!' I thought with shock.
    I had to smother a giggle when Yoda whacked Seven with his stick.
    Yoda looked at me. There was a warning look in his eyes. I looked down quickly.
    'Sadistic little troll,' I thought to myself behind my mental shields, praying he wouldn't hear me.
    "What do you mean saving us?" Kim asked. "Saved us from what?"

~*~

The Dark One cursed the revered Jedi Master. His face then became blank. 'It does not matter. My plan cannot fail!' Then smiled when he realised that not all of them had been brought.

17. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    I was getting a little worried. Where was Michi? She was in the studio. She was one of us. She should have come along with us. But...she didn't appear. How could this be?

"What do you mean saving us?" I asked. "Saved us from what?"

Yoda just looked at me.

Yoda. The 'cute little green creature'. I liked him. But that was in my world. Somehow, he seemed strange in real life. He felt like...like an enemy to me. I couldn't explain it. I...I hated him.

What?! Kim...you're out of your mind. You know he's the good guy.

I guessed he sensed what I thought, and, after hitting Seven, he looked at me. He was reading my mind. I could feel it. I could sense him saying..."Young one, slip into dark side, you will not."

I slammed my barriers down and shut him out of my mind. He's evil! He's evil! screamed a little voice. my mind fought with my heart, and my mind was winning. I heard someone. Someone was laughing.

At what?

At you, my dear, at you. The Dark Lord is pleased.
    The laughter continued. My head suddenly burst into hot, sharp pain. I sunk down onto the sand and I cried out in agony, and my world before me turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Dark Lord was pleased. He sensed evil in the group.

"So. I have a helper in the midst of the padawans....and someone is missing. Things are going my way." He laughed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha! So much for doing it during com studies.

18. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven rushed to her falen comrade, as did Obi wan. Somewhere in the depths of her mind that was still free to wonder wondered if he was an empithatic.

"Come on!" Seven whispered into the ear of her new found friend. "You have to wake up..."

"Work, that will not." Yoda said sadly.

"But... what about me?" Seven demanded. She was getting scared.

The Master shook his head. "No... evil you were not. Bonded to evil, only were you."

Seven let out a low growl of frustration. "How do we help her?"

Mr. Lucas then moved to her side and pulled her away. "You can't help her."

Seven burst into tears. "My perants. they died like this! I won't let it happen!"

"Prevent it you can not." Yoda mumbled.

Seven glared, fear and pain filled every aspect of her being. "I wish my brother were here." She spit at the green being.

"My, my, little sister..." Came a voice from the shadows. "What a temper you have..."

Sevens voice caught in her throat. "... Zen?" She whispered. "Please no..."

Blond hair that matched hers came from underneith the black hood. Green eyes, hot with fire peered into her own hazel.

Seven sunk to her knees. "Zen, ... why?"

19. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    All I could think was, 'Kim evil?! Impossible! She was the first one I met!' It hurt and I was in denial.
    I heard Seven wish that her brother was there then I heard a decidedly male voice say, "My, my, little sister...What a temper you have..."
    He had the same blond hair as Seven and his green eyes burned from under the hood. I felt shock course throught me. I was still under the shock of what Yoda had implied, now *this*, I was unable to speak. I couldn't think properly. I had to concentrate all of my focus on just breathing.
    'Damn it Rhiannon! Calm down! Just ask questions. They probably won't deny you the answers.'
    The voice of cool logic that had begun to kick in a lot when I needed it helped me take a deep breath and think clearly.
    "OK question one: Master Yoda, how is it that Kim is evil, she has only just been exposed to the Force? And question two: Am I right to guess that you are Seven's brother and if so how did you get here?" I was shocked at how calm I sounded and felt. I was pretty sure that the Force was to thank for that.

20. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    ::points blankly:: I know there are some 211 pple out there! hm! (211's my class)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Though I had blacked out, I still knew what was happening around me. I could feel and hear what was happening, only with a very dazed and knocked-out mind. I suddenly felt myself being sucked away from the ground, and twirling into goodness knows where...

I woke up to consciousness...but this was strange. This wasn't the real world. It was a dream. I knew, somehow, that it was. And I was scared.

This wasn't the usual cheery, bright world of star wars that I had landed on a few moments ago. The atmosphere around me was dark, gloomy, and threatening. I looked around, and I noticed a dark, masked figure, back facing me. He (she?) turned around, and all I could see were the hands, white, wrinkled, but strong. The figure emitted an aura of power, and I felt like kneeling down to this unknown...Lord.

NNOoooooo... My conscience screamed. At least I still had a conscience.

But not anymore...said another shrill voice, as my knees buckled and I felt myself sink onto them. I tried to get up on my feet, but my legs remained locked in their position.

"Good, good...Welcome, my young friend." said the person beneath the black robes. The words echoed around me. Friend? I thought. Maybe he was my friend too. No, he wasn't just an ordinary friend. He had power, and he would help me gain power too, once I became his 'friend'. Or maybe, I could be a spy on both sides.

"You cannot serve two masters at the same time, young one. This is the time for you to choose your destiny. You either follow the weaklings, or me. I am giving you a choice now." At the word 'now', I cringed. I still had my mind. There were the 'good guys', Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Yoda etc...and my friends. My friends. I couldn't leave them. The Dark Lord knew what I was thinking. I tried to block my thoughts from him, but he was too strong and he kept digging deep into my mind.

Your friends are out there, yes. But I am in control. I could crush them all in one hand. You know it. But you, young one, you have been specially chosen by me, because I see the potential in you. I could offer you much more than you'd ever imagine...if you'd let me do it. Under me, you could rise high above all of them, and be the most powerful jedi in all the galaxy.

Power...control...I could make others fear me, worship me, and obey my every word! But no, that would be betraying your own friends, disappointing them. They would definitely attempt to get you back, or die trying to. The Dark Lord's offer was also too wonderful to turn down, however. I was undecided.

"We will meet again, Kim, and then, you would have to make your decision. Remember my offer. Remember also, that you can never betray me, and get away with it." And he laughed.

The same, piercing pain returned to me again. I screamed and clutched my head, my high pitched yell echoing around me. When I couldn't take it anymore, I fell face flat toward the floor from my kneeling stance and blacked out once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew. I took 45 minutes to write that.

21. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven whipped around to face her emerald eyed brother. "Zen? What are you doing?"

Zen walked up to her, an evil smile playing on his lips. "Greetings, little. I hope you fare well. After all, you left me."

"Zen," She whispered. "I am sorry. I had to find out..."

That smirk played on his lips again. "My supposed Master has taken your friend."

Seven's eyes narrowed. "If you've taken her, you are not my brother."

"Hold." Qui Gon stated, holding Seven back as she tried to move towards him. "Your anger blinds you. What do you want here, without the one you call Master?"

"I came to reclaim my sister, so none may hurt her." Zen said. "If she is not in good company."

"Do you believe in us?" Qui asked.

Zen glared at him. "You are lucky I admire you the most of all Masters. Else I would kill you now."

"Will you hear me then?" Qui asked.

"I will hear."

"Is your sister to be a slave to your Master? For that is what she will be if you take her." Qui said. "You value all she is. Thyen leave her freedom and her chance to become a Jedi."

Zen stepped up to the Master. Looking the Master deep in the eyes, he frowned. "I can trust not just anyone with her protection."

"STOP!" Seven yelled. "I am not a child, and I can take care of myself. i have no need of a care taker. Only one who will teach me."

Zen ignored her, and in one blindingly fast movement, a silver and green blade appeared. "I will offer you this. Proove to me you are strong enough, and I will not slaughter you others."

"ZEN!" Seven cried, tears begining to form in her eyes.

But no one heard her cry. The master and dark one where now battling for the lives of the apprentices.

22. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    haha, i don't think i can post till i wake.

And one comment, none of you would know that I was evil unless Yoda said so. I showed no sign of evilness physically...hm...just wondering.

hm. both of them are so childish. tsk tsk...

23. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I listened to what was being said and thought, 'This is insane!'
    As they drew their lightsabres a memory flashed across my mind and all I could think was, 'No! Not AGIAN! Please not again!'
    I heard Seven's pleas going unheard and knew that mine would do even less. I stood there wondering what to do.
    My teeth clenched, 'What right do they have to decide Seven's future?! It is her life!'

24. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    What an interesting turn of events I must say... haha, I guess I shall leave most things as they are... hmmmmmm, Kim EVIL!!!!!???? haha, weelll, you always had idolized Darth Vader, so now you will be able to act like him... :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head was throbbing painfully with all the confusion that had erupted in the past minute or so. This headache combined with the sounds of Seven sobbing harshly in the background made me want desperately for an aspirin.

I watched in disbelief as the new arrival prepared for battle with Qui Gon. Determination was evident in their eyes; each refused to lose Seven to the other. Anger coursed through me, what right had they to decide the course of her life? She was the only one who could choose what she wanted to do.

In all the commotion caused by the battle, no one had given a thought to Kim's disappearance or her sudden turn to the dark side. Reminded of her by the lack of massive hair in the crowd, my anger dissipated into sadness at her change. I had only known her for less than a year and it was only recently that we had bonded together as force-users. I missed her outgoing personality already. I wondered if she would ever return to us, to the light side.

I swore that if she returned to us, I would make her see the light. I would never let her leave us for the dark side. It hurts too much to lose a close friend and it hurts even more when the said friend turns out to be a betrayer.

I closed my eyes to try and tune out the battle sounds in the background, the clashing of sabers and the grunts of exertion. I prayed desperately that Kim would somehow return to us unscathed. I hoped that her soul would be intact too. She was strong, I knew and I hoped that she would be able to hold out in whatever trials faced her.

Miraculously, a portal opened in the midst of the ongoing battle and unceremoniously dumped an unconscious Kim onto the cold hard floor of the studio. I screamed out her name in shock and the stunned Jedi master and battle partner, whom I assumed to be a sith, stopped in the midst of delivering a deathblow to each other.

We crowded around Kim?s unconscious body desperately trying to wake her up but to no avail. In the depths of the shadows, harsh laughter could be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    ... I WOULD reply... it's just 2am and I really don't know how to respond to that. Give me twelve hours of sleep and I'll be back with a killer post for you.

I promise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.