main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask watched as the shadow slipped into one of the buildings, got ya you little bastard. You're gonna pay for the trouble you've caused. He jogged over to the door he'd seen the shadow go through, gave it a count of ten to make sure he was through, then went in himself. He crept along the hall, blaster in hand, listening for any sign of the shadow, come on you mongrel, where the frack are you?

TAG: Shadow

OOC: I'm not really planning on killing micheal off. To quote a little green guy, "always in motion is the future." I'm really looking for someone to convert to the greys (got a Corellian Jedi I have to do first tho :cool:
    The splinter bit was shamelessly lifted from BlindMan's vader monologues (if you haven't read them go now. Or I'll have Micheal hunt you down and try to kill you:eek:

2. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Actually, I've been reading Blindma's vader monologues for a while. Funny stuff.

GreyJedi: well, I do know I have a differant mindset than Mr Joe average Jedi. Qui Gon acted more of a grey anyway. I'm total lightside but would use differant creative means to defend the weak.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    The Shadow

The Shadow looked at the tower again, and grinned. Slowly, he started heading for the building they had run into, stalking behind them.

Vask watched as the shadow slipped into one of the buildings. He jogged over to the door he'd seen the shadow go through, gave it a count of ten to make sure he was through, then went in himself. He crept along the hall, blaster in hand, listening for any sign of the shadow.

Plo Kloon watched in amusement. An eyebrown went up, as he edged himself near the door. So, it seemed the ladies were correct. He hopeed they had manged to get themselves away, as he moved to watched the doorway.

Meanwhile, the shadow went through the building slowly. He stopped, when the trail of footprints had dissapeared. He then frowned. He slowly looked up, noticing the stairs leading up. He leaped, heading up to the next landing, as he looked to see where his target had dissapeared. He couldnt feel the one girl anymore. She probably had split up..to try and lead him away. He smiled. This might be more fun than he thought. He conituned on, on the second floor, carefully looking for clues.

TAG:Vask

=-=--

Andi & Elon

Andi peeked open her eyes, when the light hit them. Her head hurt. She had clinched her teeth so hard, she had not even noticed it. She looked around, and then she looked up, when she saw Elon moving towards them.

"That....was diffrent." she murmored softly. She decided now was a perfect time to sit down. So she did. "Oh boy." Mynn muttered.
    "You did it, but are you going to be alright?"
    Mynn asked, as she also sat down next to Andi.

Andi opened her mouth to say something, but then shook her head as she frowned, and cupped her hand over her mouth, doing her best not to throw up. She really didnt feel like responding at the moment. Mater of fact, the way her stomach and head felt, she dropped her head on her knees, and waved her hand weakly.

"Eventually.." she said muffled, before covering her mouth again.

Elon frowned immediately, not liking the sensations he was picking up. Elon was quick with the scanner, as he began to confirm the strangesss he was picking up from Mynn.

"Mynn, how do you feel?" he asked, even as he mentally alerted Master Yoda that he had them both with him. His scanners were picking up quite unusual readings. He reached out, and touched Mynn's forhead and side of the face, and he eyed Andi as well. He KNEW what she was feeling, and he grimanced in sympathy, as he sent a calming wave towards her.

Mynns body chemisty, according to the scanner, was going wild. That, and actively blocking her Force abilities, which would make things more difficult. He began to excert the Force on her gently, to calm her nervious stomach as well.

TAG

4. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Meanwhile, the shadow went through the building slowly. He stopped, when the trail of footprints had dissapeared. He then frowned. He slowly looked up, noticing the stairs leading up. He leaped, heading up to the next landing, as he looked to see where his target had dissapeared. He couldnt feel the one girl anymore. She probably had split up..to try and lead him away. He smiled. This might be more fun than he thought. He conituned on, on the second floor, carefully looking for clues.

Vask couldn't see anyone in the hallway, so he quickly moved up to the end. He paused for a moment at the base of the stairs before poking his head around for a quick look. He was just in time to see the hem of a robe whip around the corner of the landing.
    A tight grin spread across his face, I'm gonna get you, you little mynock.

TAG: Shadow.

OOC/ I presume you don't wish for the shadow to actually be caught by Vask. Or maybe you do... sling me a PM with what you want to happen cause I'm pretty open at the moment.
    fanficfan

5. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "Good." Andi wasn't looking so hot. Her friend mirrored her own condition, only Mynn was doing her best to keep her stomach contents down.

"Mynn, how do you feel?" Elon asked her. He reached out touching Mynn's forhead and side of her face, and he eyed Andi as well. The skin felt cooler to the touch, but it might have been a result from Andi's Pernese jumping.

"Give me a moment please."

She took a breath,rubbing her eyes.

"A little dizzy. Queasy." A glance at Andi.

"Headache, fluctuating blood pressure, body temp jumping up and down.. I can't hear Andi or Yoda when they mind speak." Mynn never drank to the point of being drunk let alone having something that felt akin to a hangover. For heaven's sake it were almost as if Jauhzmynn were going through early menupause. "Some parts are wide -eyed alert while others seem to be dilled, blocked."

She founght down the fit of giggles

"Besides all that, I'm doing good."

-----------------------
    A small alien being carefully effortlessly wove his way through the milling crowds. The sights, sounds and smells weren't unnoticed. He homed in on the shadow thanks to master Koon's regualr updates of it's position. Master Yoda heard Elon's message and relayed it to Plo Koon. Then he asked the Healer.

//On my way. Alright are they?//

He listened intently tothe healer's assessment of both padawans. With Elon's directions, the duminuative jedi made his way towards them. The crowd was quite thick and it'd take more time given his smaller stature. Yoda frowned, grunting in slight frustraition. He was tempted to carefully force shove them aside to make a hole, but it'd only bring attention to him. it'd be not be a proper use of the force. Elon's padawan was safe as was his own, eventhough both ladies weren't in much of a mood to dance jigs.

<Tag Andi, Elon, everyone>

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Elon & Andi

"Mynn, how do you feel?" Elon asked her. He reached out touching Mynn's forhead and side of her face, and he eyed Andi as well. The skin felt cooler to the touch.

"Give me a moment please." Mynn replied as she took a breath,rubbing her eyes. "A little dizzy. Queasy." A glance at Andi. "Headache, fluctuating blood pressure, body temp jumping up and down.. I can't hear Andi or Yoda when they mind speak." she paused a bit. "Some parts are wide -eyed alert while others seem to be dilled, blocked."

She founght down the fit of giggles. "Besides all that, I'm doing good."

Elon looked up at her. "Im not suprised. You have enough of a mix of drugs in your system right now, that Im amazed that your standing." he stated, frowning as he looked at her. "Including a very powerful Force blocker. Someone knew they were hunting a Force user."

Andi meanwhile, was trying to look normal, and forget the pounding headache she was now feeling. She felt some of the queasiness from Mynn, but she was able to push it back. But the strain from her hop between so many moving bodies, and for an unfamiliar target area...it would have been easier to pop back to the temple.

Andi closed her eyes for amoment, and turned her head as she tried to work through her headache. She got a very strange sensation. It was kind of like...

She snapped her eyes open. Aw crud. She didnt need another interrption in the middle of all of this. 'yer gonna hafta wait your turn...' she thought to herself, as she slowly stood up on wobbly legs.

She looked over at Elon who was busy studying her. "I think...I think we better leave soon." she simply stated, as she wobbled over to a chair and sat down. She tried Elon's meditation excercises to get rid of her headache.

Master Yoda mentally spoke with the healer. //On my way. Alright are they?//

Elon responded. //They have made it here. Both are rather wobbly. Jauhzmynn has a concoction of drugs in her system...including a force dampening one. Someone knew what they were doing.//

As Elon waited for Master Yoda to reach him, he relayed the informormation to Master Plo Kloon as well. Plo Kloon, suprised him with his own comments. //Interesting. I now am tracking two of them. And they dont seem to be working together.//

With an rised eyebrown...Elon turned towards Andi. //Padawan...// he thought to her. He stopped when he saw her wince.

Andi looked up, as Elon spoke. "Did the person chasing you, say anything?" She nodded. "Yeah. One strange guy. Said he saw the other one...and he was trying to help us. Funny thing was.." Andi paused swallowing. "Uh..thing was, I couldnt feel him in the Force. He snuck up on us twice."

Andi dropped her head back into her hands.

<everyone>

The Shadow

Had leaped up the the second story landing by now, and was creaping slowly along the narrow walkway. They HAD to be here someplace. He saw that other idiot chase them. They had run in here to get away from him. He doubted that he saw where they went. If their masters were nearby, then they were probably waiting until they reached got there. An evil smile grew on his face.

Perhaps, he could help motivate them out a little quicker. He continued to walk, pulling something out from his jacket, but keeping it in his hands as he walked, his eyes scanning the area.

TAG

7. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Elon looked up at her.

"I'm not suprised. You have enough of a mix of drugs in your system right now, I'm amazed that you'er standing." he stated, frowning as he looked at her. "Including a very powerful Force blocker. Someone knew they were hunting a Force user."

Jauhzmynn sighed.

"I can't do a thin 'bout it bu' tuff it out. As fer' standin', that's God's doin' not mine."

"I think...I think we better leave soon." Andi simply stated, as she wobbled over to a chair and sat down. She tried Elon's meditation excercises to get rid of her headache.

"I agree, 'n turn off yer 'links too."

Mynn looked around for her portable medkit. NOW she realsied why that urging to bring it wouldn't let up. As it was now concerning the comlinks.
    Turn off the coms, What? WHy? Okay.

Her friends were giving her some interesting looks.

"Tus' me. Turn 'em off. I don' know why, jus' turn 'em off."

She opened the medkit in her lap, her hands moved on their own selecting vials and loading them into the hypospray. She wasn't alert enough of mind, since the drug was dampening any force atributes, it didn't however, dampen her connection to God's oice and Spirit. It was he that kept her standing, and He that was moving her hands to the right medicines to help Andi's condition and her own. She was sure He prompted her to have the others to turn their coms off.

"Also Mastor Plo and Yoda too."

---Yoda---

Elon responded. //They have made it here. Both are rather wobbly. Jauhzmynn has a concoction of drugs in her system...including a force dampening one. Someone knew what they were doing.//

//Coming into the bulding, right now, I am.//

Andi looked up, as Elon spoke. "Did the person chasing you, say anything?" She nodded. "Yeah. One strange guy. Said he saw the other one...and he was trying to help us. Funny thing was.." Andi paused swallowing.

"Uh..thing was, I couldn't feel him in the Force. He snuck up on us twice."

Andi dropped her head back into her hands.

"You didn't get shot too, did you?"

Mynn asked, while gently applying the hypo to Andi's arm. She
    didn't to hers because of all of the other drugs. She was unsure of any interactions.

"This'll help you feel better."

The woman hauled herself up off the floor, testing wobbly uncooperaiting legs. She glanced downward at Elon.

"I'll do my best, but Andi's right, we need to go."

The little master frowned hustling inside, quickly making his way to the 'fresher. The sign showed female species only, but he'd sensed noone was in there except Elon and Andi. His hearing picked up his Padawan's voice. He walked in seeing his padawan looking worse for wear. She was leaning against the wall holding a hypospray in limp fingers, her face was flushed and looked as if she'd pass out any moment. Yoda sensed she was doing her best to keep herself standing and alert for the sake of Elon and Andi. At the moment she was succeeding.

<tag Anyone>

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Elon and Andi

"I think...I think we better leave soon." Andi simply stated, as she wobbled over to a chair and sat down. She tried Elon's meditation excercises to get rid of her headache.

"I agree, 'n turn off yer 'links too." Mynn replied, as shelooked around for her portable medkit. "Turn off the coms, What? WHy? Okay." Mynn was talking to herself. The others were giving her some interesting looks.

"Tus' me. Turn 'em off. I don' know why, jus' turn 'em off." ..."Also Mastor Plo and Yoda too." Myn added. Andi looked over at her strangely, and then simply shrugged her shoulders. It was a simple gesture to shut them off. Not that they really needed them at the moment. Andi dropped her head back into her hands.

"You didn't get shot too, did you?" Mynn asked, while gently applying the hypo to Andi's arm. Andi shook her head no.
    "This'll help you feel better." Andi shied away from the hypo. "NO." She quickly stood up. "Its not that. It's just that...something else intefered with my port. Still feeling it." She said frowning. She looked over at Elon.

//I think...he's trying again..// she thought to Elon. Elon's frowned deepened.
    //Bad timing indeed..// he replied with a nod. Andi shook her head. "Just never felt so ... SICK, before. This is worse than the rollercoaster we just got off." she muttered softly.

Mynn hauled herself up off the floor, testing wobbly uncooperaiting legs. She glanced downward at Elon. "I'll do my best, but Andi's right, we need to go."

A moment later, Yoda walked in, looking at the assembled group.

Andi's stomach began to churn as if the planet had suddenly slipped beneath her feet. She looked up. "Can..we go now?" she asked softly.

<tag Any>

The Shadow

He walked throught the structure, holding a curious item in his hand, as he crept slowly throught the building, looking for his lost prey. He had to hurry. A cursed master was probably nearby.

Outside, Plo Kloon carefully watched the exit.

9. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC/ Sorry I haven't got a new post yet, still struggling with the next bit. It seems I'm suffering from some rare form of writers block.
    I'll get something up as soon as possible.

fanficfan

10. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Not a problem FanFiction. It happens. I had a block stick around for a few weeks before. So if you want to just toss ideas around via PM, Ims or OCC: in here, go ahad. It mmight spark ideas.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Andi stood, and turned slightly as she realized what room they were in. She stiflled a short giggle. She just hoped nobody had to 'go'..anytime room. That would be fun to explain...but then again, considering how sick she felt, almost any excuse would be believed.

Andi really hope HE was not trying to reach her. It would not be good. Not now. She thought about other reasons. The unfamiliar territory. The huge crowd. Wait. Andi thought about that one abit. The Jedi temple was crowded. But they were force users. Could it be that it was the huge crowd of NON force users, milling around than made things much more difficult? Especially milling around. Didnt want to show up in a place already occupied. Then again, it could simply be that she did it, carrying another person, over a much longer distance than she was used to.

Her stomach tried to bring up the fruit juice, but she willed it back down, ignoring Elon's look. He was already busy enough. She thought back to her question. And right now, Mynn was a non-force user. Perhaps that reacted diffrently on her as well. Oh, so many variables. She would have to try and find that out, next time they experimented on it.

Later.

Right now, she walked over towards the wall, and leaned against it, the cool material felt good against her skin. Her eyes closed as she relaxed, the voices behind her begining to fade out, as she allowed her mind to relax...

OOC: Dont worry about ole writers block..hehehe. We all get it. I'll just talk to myself for abit.. ;)

12. LostJedi26

LostJedi26 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2006
    Oh wow! I'm reading some of the old entries, from March 2002, when this thread was first started.
    Oh wow! I'd lie if I said such fantasies had ever crossed my mind... Anyone still writing this thing? I'll check once I post this, and see where we are...

13. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Yep still going on. The latest entry was 2 days ago or so. Now we'er all trying to write it as clsoe to reality as possible. meaning the abilities would grow slowly as if excersising muscles. Noone's gonna be chucking force lighting the first day out of the box so to speak. :-D How'd you find it?

14. LostJedi26

LostJedi26 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2006
    I was looking at the EU board, wondering why on earth it didn't appear like some other threads... then I realized that it's an index of sorts with the threads listed on the main page, and I had to pick one! :p
    This one looked interesting to me, from the early entries. I'll have to see if I can get into the new story you guys are doing.
    Just pokign my head in on different boards. I'm very, very new to this whole thing, as in I just registered on 3/24, so it's a learning experience.
    I hate finding old, four and five-year-old threads, seeing that the people who posted in them don't seem to be as active anymore.
    Ah well. Off to read some when I can.

15. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    This one is still active.:) Jump in if you'd like. It's always fun for new writters to come around and join the fun.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: I can edit if necessary...
    The Shadow

The shadow went through the building slowly. He stopped, when the trail of footprints had dissapeared. He then frowned. He slowly looked up, noticing the stairs leading up. He leaped, heading up to the next landing, as he looked to see where his target had dissapeared.

Vask moved up, following the shadow. He paused for a moment at the base of the stairs before poking his head around for a quick look. He was just in time to see the hem of a robe whip around the corner of the landing. A tight grin spread across his face, 'I'm gonna get you, you little mynock.'

The Shadow, was creaping slowly along the narrow walkway. They HAD to be here someplace. An evil smile grew on his face. Perhaps, he could help motivate them out a little quicker. Soon, he came to a room, and entered, pushing open the door slowly. The door seemed to stick, and he had trouble opening it. He concentrated a moment, and then, the door pushed open.

He looked around, and then slowly frowned. Tricky. But he was more so. He reached into his pocket, and pulled a small device from it. He then tossed it into a corner. He walke over to another area, tossing another small device.

It was something, that made him turn quickly however, and he caught movement behind him. "Better come out, before I make it fun, in here..." he called out. Slowly drawing his saber, he started to move. Suddenly he darted out, and caught a quick glimp of Vask, as he moved. Vask still wore a smile on his face. "WHO are YOU?" the shadow asked. "Nevermind. Where are they?" he asked Vask.

As Vask had noticed the girls Shadow moving about, he was quick to recognize that the fool was setting some sort of inceneary devices throughout the floor. They were all over the place. Vask simply shrugged his shoulders in response. Vask wanted to nail the idiot with a up close and personal blast. "You idiot." was all he said.

Shadow man gave a dark scowl, as he moved his saber. "Your deathwish....." Shadow muttered as he suddenly moved forward. Vask had his weapon out and drawn, when suddenly Shadow leaped over Vask, his lightsaber moving rapidly, as he headed down, to the next landing, as he set off the devices on the floor. He seemed to be heading out of the building, when suddenly he paused and backpeddled from the door. Vask, could see the doorway explode open, and a very large figure standing at it.

But now, Vask had to decide which way to exit, and quickly, unless he wished to go up, with the rest of the floor that was rapidly catching aflame.

TAG!
    Hope thats okay..and gets ya outta yer mental block!

==========================================================
    Elon

Elon was busy working with Mynn, as he kept an eye on Andi. He re-checked a few of his eariler readings. Something was not quite reading...

Elon turned his head, when he felt something from Andi. He walked over to her, and whispered softly. "Its getting worse?" She only nodded.

Elon set his jaw, as he turned. "Master Yoda. Im sure Master Plo Kloon will be fine. We need to head back now." Elon pulled out a small device, and began to fiddle with it.

"Im calling for the shuttle on an emergency reponse. It can meet us outside the gates." Elon moved to help Mynn up, and noticed Andi was already standing and ready to go. Gesturing, he began to lead the ladies out, while letting Master Yoda do, what Master Yoda does best.

hehehehhehe
    TAG : Mynn..ya know...and you..and you..and you!

17. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC/ yeah that was good, thanks Ktala

Vask
    Vask dodged away from the swirling lightsaber blade, wincing slightly as it nicked his shoulder. Then the shadow was gone, down the stairs and fires were spreading from the devices the shadow had placed. Ah Sith spit, he cursed. The turned and bounded up the next flight of stairs, no way am I gonna mess with a lightsaber wielding maniac.
    He kept running up the stairs until he reached the roof of the building. He ran over to the edge, quickly judging the distance to the next rooftop. He looked down and saw flames flicking out of the windows, can't go back that way, I guess there's only one thing for it. He backed away from the edge then sprinted as hard as he could, planting one foot on the ledge he launched himself across the abyss.

OOC/cliffhanger... hehehe[face_devil]

18. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    It was a short ride from the landing pad to the CorSec HQ. Aren showed me up to the Director's office, "go on through, the Director is waiting."
    "You wanna meet up later? You can introduce me to Corellian ale."
    "Yeah that's be great, see you later."
    I pushed open the door to the office. Two men waited for me inside, one wore what appeared to be the standard CorSec jump suit, I assumed he was the Director. The other was a Jedi.
    Oh crap, this could be difficult.
    The Director was the first one to speak, "welcome to Corellia master Jedi. I am Rostek Horn, Director of the Corellian Security Force."
    I bowed low to hide the shock on my face, I should have known. I wasn't going to kill you anyway, but now there's no way in hell it's going to happen.[i/]
    "It's a pleasure to meet you Director. Ans thank you for your kind greating but I am not even a Padawan."
    Horn seemed taken aback by my statement, but the Jedi next to him filled the gap nicely. "Then who are you?"
    This will be difficult
    "I am an assassin, sent by a Sith lord to kill the Director here."
    The Jedi's silver blade was out, and he was between me and the Director before I'd even finished saying 'assassin.'
    Silver blade, Corellian Jedi. The pieces clicked in my mind. Nejaa Halcyon.
    "I have no wish to fight you Master Halcyon. Nor do I wish the Director any harm. I said that I was sent to kill Director Horn, not that I actually intended to."
    Nejaa's eye's narrowed suspiciously, "how do you know my name?"
    "Corellian Jedi. Silver lightsaber. I only know of one Jedi who carries a silver lightsaber. I also know that you and Rostek Horn are good friends, probably to the point where you've told him about your son, Valin."
    Nejaa didn't even flinch, But Rostek gave me all the indication I needed that I was right.
    "What makes you think I would defy the Jedi code by marrying and having a child?"
    "Aside from Rostek's reaction? Because I know quite a bit about you. And there is the fact that your father, Keiran, did the same."
    "Ok Sith, you know about me. You know that I'm not a perfect Jedi Why should I believe that you aren't here to kill Rostek?"
    "Possibly the fact that both you and he are still alive? And that you are the one with your saber drawn, ready to fight. Infact," I drew my saber and passed it across to him, then pulled back my cloak and slowly drew out my darksaber and handed that across too. "Now I am unarmed."
    He seemed shocked that I would give up my sabers, ?very well Sith,? he said, closing down his silver blade. ?I will hear your reasons for coming here.?
    I bowed slightly, ?Thank you master Halcyon. As I said before I was trained by Darth Tyranis, a Sith Lord. It didn?t take me long to work out that the Sith views on the Force were flawed, incomplete. And their focus on using anger and pain as sources of strength are ultimately self destructive.
    ?So I left. I duelled with my master, incapacitating him long enough for me to escape with a prototype starfighter. I came here because I heard that you were being attacked by a well equipped group of pirates attacking shipping around the system. I thought I'd be able to help.?
    "Why should we trust you? How can we know that you wont turn on us?"
    "Well you are holding all the weapons," I pointed out. "But beyond my word there is no guarantee." I lowered all the defences around my mind, except the ones shielding where I'd come from, do you sense any hostility Nejaa? Do you sense any threat to Rostek or yourself?
    He turned to the Director, "I believe he speaks the truth, I can find no deception in him."
    "Then we will take your word," Rostek decided. "What is your name? And what are you, if neither Jedi nor Sith?"
    "I am Micheal Tainer. I call myself a shadow, not light, not dark, but somewhere in between. Doing what is necessary."
    "What about what's right?"
    "Right and wrong are points of view Director Horn. No matter what I do, there are people who say it is "wrong," and others who will say it is "right." I chose to do what has to be done, regardless of right and wr

19. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Nice cliff hnagers. :-D Wait til Micheal runs into the rest of the Earthers who think the Jedi Order should modify itself in order to survive. if the Sith change so should the jedi. Excellant job fanfic. Rock on. :-D

20. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

For one horrifying moment, a monent that stretched out toward infinty, Vask was sure he wouldn't make it. But his outstretched fingers caught the ledge and his body slammed into the side of the building. Hard. For a long minute all Vask could do was hang there while he slowly, painfully, regained his breath. I'm getting too old for this.
    He slowly hauled himself up over the ledge and collapsed down onto the roof, gasping in air, way too old. He was never going to find them if he kept chasing after them like a hunter. That means he only has one option left.
    Carefully he lowered the barriers around his mind, the ones he'd been taught for encounters against Jedi. I'm trying to help you not hurt you.

TAG: Andi & Mynn

OOC/ C'mon people. Where have you vanished to?

21. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: I'm around but real life and job had me tied up for a bit. Another few days should be enough for things to slow up to post. Good posts by the way too.

22. lieutenant_ketch

lieutenant_ketch Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2006
    If i woke up and could use the force then i'd go to school and force push the teacher out the window [face_devil]

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    I am still here as well!! :D

My post shall be along shortly!!

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi and Elon

Elon called for the shuttle on an emergency reponse to meet with him and the others. Guiding them both, Mynn, Andi and Elon started heading back towards the shuttle. He could tell something was going on with Plo Kloon, but so far, he was not requesting assistance. Master Yoda was somewhere close.

Andi felt as sick as she had, when she had gotten off the wild roller coaster ride. She was walking next to Elon when she heard a voice, which seemed to boom inside her skull, suddenly speak out.

/'I'm trying to help you not hurt you.'/

Andi jerked, visibly wincing, as she scrunched up her face a shoulders for a moment. "Oh great. Now the guy is trying to talk to me..." she stated flated, then suddenly stopped. Wait. She growled softly. She must have let her mental shields slip. She hoped that was all. She looked over towards Elon, who was frowning deeply. "I KNEW he was force sensative." she added as she shook her head, trying to clear the fuzzyness that she felt in her mind.

Meanwhile, Plo Kloon, had sensed two beings in the tower, but one was on the move, and moving fast. The door exploded in, and Master Plo Kloon entered, just in time to see the youth yeilding a lightsaber. As eyes noticed Plo Kloon at the doorway, and advanving, the youth suddenly spun his saber, in a circle, and fell through the floor. Plo was about to follow him, when his force sense registered a new threat...and a problem. He quickly leaped out of the tower, and concentrating, directed the blast and fire that was quickly taking out the second floor. He had to stop chasing the one responsible now, in order to protect the civilians nearby, as they suddenly noticed the problem, and began moving away quickly from the distruction. Plo Kloon, clicked off his lightsaber, and began to direct the public, keeping them out of danger, until the park authorities could arrive.

Andi was about to tell the stranger to go away..when Elon placed a hand on her shoulder. He then touched her forehead. "Ask him what he wants." he said calmly. Andi nodded.

/'What do you WANT?' We're fine./ she replied to the stranger, trying not to wince as they walked. She growled softly, starting to feel a bit agitated.

TAG:ALL

The Shadow

He cursed, as he had spied Plo-Kloon, and then moved to avoid him. He knew his type. Plo-Kloon might want to capture him, but he was not going to let the innocent get injured. Not if he could keep it from happening. Sucker. They were weak in incipid fools. But he would get away for now, and try again. He adjusted his mask that hid the upper part of his face.

And that other fool! That hunter. Oh yes, he would remember him as well. He had already kissed him with his saber. He would make sure, that next time, he removed the man's head from his body. How DARE he spoil his good fun! The game had been ruined. If he had not interviened, he would have a jedi or two to toy with, and their pathetic masters would be going mad.

He snorted. Perhaps it was time to find out who this man was. In case he decided to interrupt his game again. No, we couldnt have that now, could we?

25. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Micheal

I could see Nejaa wrestle with his emotions. He knew that I was not lying, knew I was not deceiving him. And yet he could not bring himself to believe what I was saying.
    ?Are you saying that the Jedi will just die? That the Sith will just kill them without a fight??
    I shook my head slowly, ?They will fight Master Halcyon, till the very end they will fight. The problem is not that the Jedi don?t fight, but they never fight the Sith. Even now the Sith are setting things up so that they Jedi will be so focused on stopping the effect that they won?t be able to see the cause.?
    He turned away, and for a moment did nothing, he just stood still, absorbing all I had told him. When he turned back his face was set, any indecision he might have felt gone. ?What do we need to do??
    ?For the moment, we need to remove the pirates infesting this system, and we must do it very publicly. The people of Corellia need to know that we did it, that we helped your security forces remove the pirates. Director Horn, can we count on Corellian Security to support us??
    He nodded quickly, ?of course. Anything you need, I?ll get for you.?
    ?Thankyou Director, but I?m not referring to this operation. If Master Halcyon and myself are to change the future, we made need the support of Corellia. Even to the point of defying the Republic. Just how much power do you wield here??
    ?Enough. If it came down to it I have enough people loyal to me in the right places to force the government to withdraw from the Republic.?
    ?Then we have enough to start with. Lets take out these pirates, then we can see about saving the Jedi.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.