main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH What is everyones favorite Star Wars Video Game?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jabamascot, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabamascot

jabamascot Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    My 6 year old son and I Love to play Jedi Outcast on Game Cube. He is awesome. I would put him up against almost anyone.

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Haven't been able to play in a while but. ..

ex-Ryan1 had me playing BattleGrounds for the X-box, and I was getting pretty good against him

ex-Ryan2 had me at several LANS where we played BattleGrounds and latter BattleGrounds 2 and I was glad of the earlier experience on some of the maps.

I also enjoyed the Dark Forces games I've had. .. . :: hides:: still haven't made it all the way through any of them.. . bad maramijade. . .

I might go ahead and get KOTOR for the PC when I finally rebuild my comptuer.. .

3. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Okay, it is going to sound totally cheesy, but I love playing the original Star Wars game for the Gameboy. Don't ask me why. I just do.

4. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I love the Jedi Knight games, By far the best storylines and the mood of the games is incredible. I also have to give props to the Star Wars Trilogy on the Super Nintendo, Those were some great games. As far as worst SW game I would have to say Demolition or the Bom Bad racing game.

5. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    My favorite is Republic Commando. I have long loved the Clone trooper and can't get enough of this game.

6. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    OOh, well, I love:
    Republic Commando(can't get enough of it), KOTOR 1 and 2, Super Bombad Racing, Battlefront 1 and 2, Dark Force, Jedi Academy, and Jedi Outcast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.