main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is the best nickname for Jade Skyhiker?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sithman, Aug 14, 2001.

?

What is the best nickname for Jade Skyhiker?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Sky

40.0%
  2. Jade

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    Yeah, I realize it. But any mod who tries to change the way this place has worked for the entire time I've been here is a "Grade A Dumbass."

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Guys, this is pretty pitiful. Quite immature. Bib trolls, and purposely annoys Conn.

Gee whiz, this is quite pathetic.

3. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    least AA is humouress when he does it

4. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Well, that's why I wish Howl were still here. But the truth is he isn't, and there is nothing else I can do. I do not come to the JC to be harrassed, and neither does anyone else. Therefore, this must be stopped. I am sorry, I will find a good mod to talk to, one who will be fair, and not overbearing.

5. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    Um, people, let's be nice here ok? Dont make me wanna force group hugs... I'm on my lunch break so I dont have a lot of time

Conne, these guys are too used dealing with me so I'm guessing they're not all to smart when dealing with other females heheh. I'm the weird one and I dont take most of the things seriously.

Anyway, Bib reminds me of IA... You have to be around to know him. And Bibby is not a troll. A bit brash, maybe but going around too sensitive in a place like this (or anywhere in general) isnt advisable

Not to say I'm condoning anyone's actions here.

Just be nice people, ya? I'd hate for another new mod to come in here and change Games. That happens, I'm dragging my buddies out of here - we've got other places to hang out and discuss Games and the gaming community.

That should be what Games is. Not just a place to talk about games but about gamer issues the others in the JC wouldnt be as tolerant

Besides, Games is like a nice, close happy (generally.. and funny.. you guys crack me up) family. Sibling squabbles, sure are present, but dont let it (community) deteriorate, k?

End of preachy. I have to eat

Behave :D

especially you, AA [face_devil]

6. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Follow! But follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty big pointy teeth.

7. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    What an eccentric performance!

8. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    lol!

9. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    Both of those suck. I call her "Strawberries".

[face_mischief]

10. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    Let us taunt it. It may become so cross that it will make a mistake.

11. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Look, guys, I'm touched with the whole family and valor crap. Really Jade, I totally see your point.

However, I will not stand for the treatment that I have recieved here in the last couple days. And frankly, no one, guy or girl, should. I have been srtiving for months to make the JC a big happy family. I have welcomed newbies, and oldbies alike. I dislike mods as much as everyone else, and it might seem a little hypocritical of me to be asking for assistance form one.
    However, there are also reasons for mods. And this is one. It is the job of a mod to stop harrassment, trolling, spamming, and other things that make the forums unpleasant for the rest of the members.
    But in respect for Jade and Reaper's wishes, I will restrain for another day from contacting anyone on this. If the troubles cease, I will forget it, for now.
    But this problem is recurring, as Dan himself pointed out. Every time I think maybe things will actual remain normal and good, something like this happens and sours everyone to the JC games section. I personally feel that it is our right, as members of the JC, to be able to come here, and post about SW games, and other things, without being harrassed and teased. I notice most of these attacks on forum freedom seem to happen to me (or perhaps I am just the most vocal about it), which I find offensive, but I will tolerate to a point. Start attacking other JC.N GLers here (old or new!), and I will be forced to bring law to this lawless town.

12. ReaperFett

Dec 9, 1999
    -----
    I dislike mods as much as everyone else
    -----

But I love and respect Mods :)

/me is scared theyre watching :)

13. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Ya, mods try to ban me for childish reasons.

They serve there purpose I guess...

14. ReaperFett

Dec 9, 1999
    yes stopping AA from multiplying :)

15. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    "And Bibby is not a troll."

Wow, Sky, I never knew you to be the one to crack jokes.

16. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Bib is not a troll, just some people here need to calm down and remove rods from there asses =)

17. ReaperFett

Dec 9, 1999
    he posts ina thread, and says something liek "go away, noone likes you". Thats pure trolling, Im sorry

18. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Bib is cool, but I think he should lay off Conne. She obviously doesn't find it funny so there's no need to bully her.

19. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    I don't know exactly what the name for what Bib and Dan were doing was, but it was cruel and unwarranted. That's all I care about.

And AA, I think you meant to say mods ban you for childish behavior, right?

And yes, if I seem a bit irritated right now, it's true, I am. I only hope no one irritates me further, cause right now I am in no mood for further trouble.

20. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    No, more like mods try to get me banned cause they have a major ego problem, and cant take life's little problems so they come onto a message board and start stuff with people who would normaly be kicken there ass =)

21. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    How tall are you, AA?

22. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Sheesh, thanks for seeing the light, Reap. :)

AA, THEY have a ego problem?

23. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    LOL. This is ridiculous. Everybody takes this so damn seriously. You keep on talking about the harassment that has been occuring the "last few days." Show me proof that I should be banned or Bib should be banned. I see nothing in this thread that would be proof as far as I see it.

And besides, they won't ban either of us, or AA, no matter how much you want and beg them to. They've assigned a moderator to this place. If he has been letting this go on for months, they'd be "Grade A dumbasses" to say that he was wrong and ban us.

I think that some of you need to seriously take a look at your life and ask yourself why you are so serious about an internet message board. Pathetic.

Conn, I've been told to ignore you for quite a while. Frankly, it is impossible, though I've been doing an excellent job of it for two months. I think that you should either get that rod out of your ass or ignore us and let us have our fun in peace.

That is all for now.

24. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    I am going to go get another admin involved...

25. ReaperFett

Dec 9, 1999
    didnt notice you as bad Dan :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.