main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Is the Best Star Wars Podcast?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by THEGINGERJEDIPRINCE, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEGINGERJEDIPRINCE

THEGINGERJEDIPRINCE Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2003
    I'm interested in hearing what people's favourite Star Wars podcast is. Mine is STAR WARS ACTION NEWS - it is a must listen to audio if you're a Star Wars collector!

2. BruceM

BruceM Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2006
    The force cast, brought to you by Jason and Pete. It has collecting news, EU news, and other star wars new, like the news you would see if you were reading this, then scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page. And it is brought to you by the force.net and rebelscum.com, and theforce.net is also who set up these jedi council forums. I also cough<like mine, one or two threads below>cough.

3. jedishua

jedishua Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2007
    I really like Star Wars Action News (SWAN) too! I think Arnie and Marjorie are hilarious. Plus, I think they have a really positive attitude about the universe. If they don't like something they really explain why. I don't like it when people are overly critical of something. It feels like they're on the attack. I think Arnie and Marjorie really listen to others opinions an respect them. Plus they are very knowledgable about the collectors items out there.

4. __Vader__

__Vader__ Jedi Master star 3

May 23, 2005
    JediShua? Is that you? I fully expect you, of all people to support the one and only Force-Cast!

5. jamesehomepage

jamesehomepage Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    If I had to pick one, it would be my own podcast, Coruscsant-Cast :D

6. Eric Geller

Eric Geller TFN Staff Emeritus star 1 VIP

Mar 2, 2005
    It would definitely have to be the Force-Cast for me! Jason and Pete and all the other people who help out are simply the best in the business!

7. jedinick1138

jedinick1138 Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2007
    No doubt about it, the Force-Cast is the best podcast out there. Where else can you get your Star Wars news delivered in such a fun and professional manner? Jason, Pete, Jimmy Mac, Jay, Dustin, and Dan are the best in the business!

8. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    There is only one Star Wars podcast I listen to. ;) The Force-Cast with Jason and Pete. Happy 1st Birthday! [face_dancing]

9. jedishua

jedishua Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2007

I just came across this reply to my post. It is very old, but I thought I should reply. I of course LOVE the ForceCast! I was just replying to the SWAN post.

But make no mistake, I am definitely a ForceCast groupie! Viva la ForceCast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.