main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT What is the ONE thing you still don't like from the OT?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by EternalStutter, Jan 6, 2015.

1. jbryan1984

jbryan1984 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2016
    Just some of the plot holes. Mainly episode 4. I just wonder how much dialogue would of been added had Lucas knew then what he does now.

2. AllyoftheForce

AllyoftheForce Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2016
    I think George and Kasdan could've done something other than a second Death Star for ROTJ, would've made things a little less 'been there, done that'. The acting and dialogue isn't always pitch perfect in ROTJ, either; they're a bit unnatural/forced at times. I also REALLY don't like the inclusion of the Jabba scene in ANH SE, it just messes with the rhythm and pacing of things, and doesn't bring anything to the table that wasn't already in the Greedo scene aside from a crappy CGI Jabba.

Ah crap I forgot you're only supposed to say one, oh well.

3. Martoto77

Martoto77 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 6, 2016
    I don't like the lack of demand ever since the xp-38 came out.

4. patrickurrutia

patrickurrutia Jedi Master star 1

Feb 14, 2007
    I hate to sound like a broken record about one certain character in the original Star Wars movies.

Biggs Darklighter Luke's BFF. Over the decades other people been obsessing over him and the stupid deleted footage.

Enough already. Technicallly the whole backstory of Biggs and Luke really slowed the first Star wars movie. Im glad Lucas had the stuff of Biggs taken out

5. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    Agree. Tarkin went down with the ship, along with his pride. I also think Tarkin's death is a plus for Darth Vader. With Tarkin dead, Vader is truly off the leash. There's nobody to stop him from choking people anymore. He's out for revenge and will stop at nothing.

Darth Formidious, Sarge and solo77 like this.
  6. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Vader's voice varies in ANH. "This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, it will soon see the end of the Rebellion" has the depth IMO that we see in the later two.

Darth Formidious likes this.
  7. Too-Gon Onbourbon

Too-Gon Onbourbon Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 23, 2016
    It ended mostly.

I would have done Wookies instead of Ewoks but I don't mind them.