main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub What Is Thy Bidding My Master? *Darth Vader Fanclub* (All Are Welcome)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Chancellor Yoda, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  2. Merlyn Emerald

Merlyn Emerald Jedi Master star 3

Jan 3, 2019
    Impossible... but so cute... Ah... [face_sigh]

[​IMG]

3. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
    I apologize again for the double-post, but I can't help but express my impression. :)

Remember that comic where Lord Vader was stalked by a crazed nurse who was collecting particles from his body? It was in the annotation of that comic book that Vader was first called "Tall, Dark and Handsome". Now it's his official nickname, his status. Aphra calls him that, too, even after everything that's happened in the past. Oh-ho-ho! [face_dancing]

I can't help quoting a fact: "Tall, dark and handsome" is a phrase that refers to an appealing man, often found in romantic fiction aimed at women."

They officially recognized this fact! My Lord, you are officially honored with the term! [face_love]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes, My Lord, there is no escape from you. But we don't want to run away from you. [face_blush]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lord Vader truly fits perfectly into the image of a lady's savior. @};-

[​IMG]

Oh, I'm so sorry for such an oversaturated emotions post, but the feelings are so much played out and only on this forum I can express them freely. ^:)^

Lord Vader would probably kill me for that... [face_tee_hee]

4. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    So he's officially recognized as sexy. Nice.

Saw a guy today in a death Vader shirt that said "Squad Leader".

5. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
    Has anyone played? What do you feel? I have this already cherished dream - enter the virtual world, where there is Lord Vader... full-scale, ah! [face_blush]

I can't help but notice that Lord Vader does a great job in pictures. He's just an advertisement for the Empire. And even on both canons known, that in GFFA were sold his figures, posters with him... Oh. I must be a resident of that galaxy. Not this one! ^:)^

[​IMG]

6. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I have not. I hope it gets ported to PS4 VR at some point, for reasons. [face_love]

Merlyn Emerald and Master_Rebado like this.
  7. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
  8. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
  9. Chancellor Yoda

Jul 25, 2014
  10. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    And the Rebels on the other side of the glass soil their shorts.

11. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004

[​IMG]

:D:p

12. Chancellor Yoda

Jul 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

Indeed

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  13. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  14. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Darth Vader should be nominated for Father of the Year. After all, he brought both of his children to work. :p

15. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
    In 2020, a collection of pictures of Darth Vader and a new comic about him will be released. Perfectly! More Lord Vader, more, more, MORE!!! [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

[​IMG]

16. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
    I have found this beautiful and perfectly made trailer, and I share it with all of you! The language there is Russian, I did not find this video in English. But there everything is clear (I can translate it if you wish)... I was hooked by the moment where Vader says "show the girl" and Padme appears on the holo screen... Ah! [face_blush] If you think about it, Anakin and Padme are Beauty and the Beast on the contrary, where the Prince became a Monster, but Beauty was not able to return him to his true form... =((

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  17. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    Fantastic. Rogue One and the comics have honoured Vader. He’s still the best villain of all time and the most iconic Star Wars character.

18. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
    Not just still. Lord Vader has always been, is and will be the best Star Wars character and the best movie villain in history. ^:)^^:)^^:)^
    All sorts of miserable... khe, Kylo... pfff, Ren... wannabe unworthy even the milord's shadow.

[​IMG]

19. Chancellor Yoda

Jul 25, 2014
    Indeed, the problem with Kylo is he truly lacks the presence of Vader, when Vader's in the room it's like Fear itself has entered the scene as Rogue One effectively showed. With Kylo not so much, especially with the senior officers in the First Order, who secretly can't really take either Kylo or Hux seriously.

20. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    And it's not just fear, though. From some Legends and canon sources, there were those in the Empire that respected Vader. Those who didn't were few and far between and definitely kept their opinions to themselves.

21. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
    The above written is true. If you make a villain, then create a worthy story for him, create charisma and strength of spirit, the effect of presence. Make him strong! But Kylo has become a real loser, a whiner, an abnormal hysterical and, most importantly, there is not a drop of charisma and strength in him - no one respects him, he is a laughing stock and a pathetic brat. Everything about him is ridiculous, even the mask... it does not frighten, it makes you laugh with its resemblance to a duck's beak.

And there is another important aspect - I understand that laughing at appearance is indecent and just not good... BUT! In the case of Kylo, this is the first time I've experienced such feelings. Why was he made so repulsive and unpleasant? Under than the actor a normal, in other films he plays and looks well... but as Kylo... it's a laugh. A whiny-lean expression of a disproportionate face. Honestly, I find the Emperor more attractive, and that's not sarcasm. Perhaps it's all about strength and power.

It was insulting to compare Kylo and Lord Vader. It's like comparing ass with a fist. Milord commands respect, awe, admiration for his strength and inflexibility, his resilience and willpower. And the most important aspect - unimaginable state of health of Lord Vader, eternal pain and suffering... well, you all know very well. And knowing his condition, we still LOVE and RESPECT him, because, no matter what, he deserves it to the fullest. A character brimming with misery. And what about Kylo? What's wrong with him? Was he a slave? Have he experienced a lot of hardships in his life? Did his parents die in his arms? Did he lost his wife and child? NO, NOTHING LIKE THAT. Spoiled major with living parents, who lived in warmth and satiety, decided to show everyone how cool he is, all of himself and wow-wow, my grandfather is Darth Vader. Perhaps the ONLY advantage of Kylo is that his grandfather is Darth Vader. Kylo's a pathetic squishy. Lord Vader's costume was a thousand times cooler and more spectacular, and he wore the mask for a good reason, not for show. And, yes, milord's mask was stunning and intimidating, not an irresistible urge to cackle...

I wrote a lot. Sorry, burst. This is such a painful and burning topic. I repeat - never before any Star Wars character caused me such rejection as Mr. Wannabe.

Pictures of Lord Vader as therapy and panacea. [face_love][face_love][face_love]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh yesss! [face_laugh]

[​IMG]

22. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  23. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
    Ah, this picture has been on my desktop for a year! :cool:

In the original version, it sounded so menacing. [face_nail_biting]
    "Bring my shuttle!" Uhh... yes, my Lord! ^:)^[face_love][face_nail_biting][face_worried] [face_love]^:)^
    The first option is significantly better... [face_peace]

24. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  25. Merlyn Emerald

Jan 3, 2019
    The comics where they try to kill Lord Vader are so funny and even ridiculous. [face_laugh]
    We know very well that no one can kill him. [face_shame_on_you]

[​IMG]

Oh, how I want to replace her! [face_love][face_love][face_love]

[​IMG]

I found a very charming banner with Lord Vader and his personal assistant from a very cool fan fiction (three full books!) "Daughter of the Empire." Forgive me my weakness. Here I will upload only a cropped piece with milord. :)O:)[face_tee_hee]

[​IMG]