main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian What mysteries from Season 1 do you want solved...?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Avnar, Oct 11, 2020.

1. StartCenterEnd

StartCenterEnd Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 2, 2006
    What is the point of having a code locked weapons cache on his ship if anyone can press random buttons and open it!!? I’ve wondered this for a year lol The Mithrol opens it in episode 1 and then the Devorian opens it too. They just press random buttons and it opens!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    He's Myth'rol'nuroudo, evil mastermind.

3. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    Dr. Pershing and by extension the fate of Kamino during the Imperial and New Republic eras. Dude had a Kaminoan symbol. The fate of the planet that nearly single handedly provided the entire army for one side in a galactic conflict I feel is an important plot thread that needs to be explored.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The meek Pershing does not seem to be a fanatic hardliner, while the Kaminoans Nala Se and Lama Su were loyalist to the Sith.

Sifo-Dyas good intentions aside with attempting to recruit them. It was the Sith actually truly recruited and bank rolled the Kaminoans to create the Clone army and along with the template of their own choice with Dooku picking Jango Fett. We also know this since the Kaminoans are in complete league with Palpatine and Tyranus over that of the Jedi Council and even Republic in Season 6. So it very likely , as a possibility, that this child could've been a clone/strandcast created from Yoda himself - since Palpatine and Dooku would've had some time or another had close contact with Yoda and/or his blood samples stored at the temple or whatever.

Moreover the Sith and Sith Eternal had access and great skill in genetic sciences since the Sith of the Old Republic had a reputation of pillaging worlds with any reputation in them. Many of them wanted to prolong their lives, it was an ancient obsession of theirs. And the Sith Eternal Cultists brought fourth clones of Palpatine and many Snokes. I don't really think Kamino is all that important at length.

5. Darth Chuck Norris

Darth Chuck Norris Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2014
    But were they hardline loyalists? Or were the unwittingly loyal to the Sith? They created an Army for the Republic under the belief they were recruited by a Jedi. I ask in earnest because while the Kaminoans were hardlined in their beliefs when it came to cloning, I never got the impression they were directly loyal to Sidious or Tyranus, and therefore not hardlined loyalists to the Sith.

6. DarthKreVass

DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 27, 2008
    The ONLY two big things I want to know is the reason for The Child, and where/how did Gideon get the Dark Saber.

7. Kole

Kole Jedi Master star 1

Jul 3, 2016
    Why Din’s sect of mandos refuse to take off their helmets and when that tradition began

MrDarth0 likes this.
  8. FrogEater315

FrogEater315 Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2020
    No sharing leaks from MSW - TtJ

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2020
    whostheBossk likes this.