main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion ...What now?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Minimilk, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minimilk

Minimilk Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2020
    It's over friends. It's made us laugh, cry, sit on the couch and try for hours to use the force and lift the TV remote into our hands, (Ok maybe just me on that last one) and it's called Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. So my question is... What now? The skywalker saga is debatably the greatest story in film making history, but it doesn't mean the end of Star Wars. Sure, we have the comics and such, but those never really grabbed my attention, or captured the magic of the movies for me. And until they make a Snoke movie, I'm left in the dark. What kind of movies and TV shows would you want Disney to make. I'm holding out for an Ewok movie.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    The question you asked is literally the point of this entire forum. Stop in one of the active threads and join the community. We're glad you are here. Welcome to the forums.

PymParticles , EHT and Minimilk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.