main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What other fanfics do you write other than SW?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by IronParrot, Sep 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronParrot

IronParrot Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 2, 1999
  2. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    You mean there's things out there other than SW? :eek:

I haven't written a lot of non-SW stories. All I've completed/published is one I've done for Harry Potter, and I've got an almost-finished one for Dune, and another for Star Trek, sitting on the hard drive.

3. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    SW is the only fanfic I've written, but I have written several novels in a fantasy world of my own creation. Now if only someone would publish them :D

4. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    I actually write a bunch of diff fics, like Galaxy Quest (I know that movie sucked tremendously, but who cares), Predator, Terminator, and once, a Silence Of The Lambs fic. None of them are posted anywhere, but they're stored in one of my many notebooks, written with the best gel pens money can buy. ;)

5. Darth Geist

Darth Geist Jedi Master star 5

Oct 23, 1999
    I just finished a parody of the D&D movie.

6. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Wasn't the D&D movie a parody by itself? I have yet to see it, but I haven't heard anything good about it. I'm not knocking it, though. I'll watch & decide for myself.

Anyhoo, I've had one I've been kicking around for a while based on The Crow. Eric Draven will NOT be in it, nor anyone from the second & turd, er um, I mean third movie. My idea is a little different twist- What if the Crow finished what needed to be done, but didn't return to the grave like they're supposed to? I still have to do some more research into the background of The Crow, but I'm hoping to get to work on the story soon.

7. womp_rat208

womp_rat208 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    I have yet to write any others, but I've had ideas for Gundam, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 7, FF8, FF9, and numerous other anime and video game titles.

8. Darth Geist

Darth Geist Jedi Master star 5

Oct 23, 1999
    D&D was a bad joke. I thought I'd try and make a good one out of it. :)

9. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    I don't write FanFictions per se, but rather fiction accounts of WWII and such. However I just usually like to write whatever is on my mind; I never limit myself to one universe or idea.

10. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I write SW and Dark Angel.I have yet to post those stories anywhere

11. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    I've done a few Doctor Who stories, but nobody, not even my cat, ever bothers to read them. But soon when I take over the world they will be forced to read them, or die. Mwhahahhahahahahahahaa!!!!!!! Or maybe they'd just have to the washing up. I don't know, I haven't decided yet.

12. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I also write StarWars and Dark Angel! :)

13. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Nothing from other tv or movies. The only thing that comes close is a fic I wrote about what if Japan won at Midway and moved to invade Hawaii. I really liked it, but the teacher made me close it early because it was getting long. I had well run over the maximum words limit, and I hadn't even got half-way done.

14. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    I've written some Star Wars fanfics, though none of them have I even considered publishing... I've written Wing Commander fanfics (gasp!), Alien fanfics, and some original, really disturbing horror story like stuff with CeNedra. It gets weird, so it may take a while before we decide to post that stuff. Anywhere. :p

15. thegreatyoda

thegreatyoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    I've done star trek.
    *ignites lightsaber and prepares to bisect the first person than knocks trek*
    I tried my hand at wing commander but didn't do very well. I'm currently working on a batman story and want to do a Spider-man fic when I get around to it.

16. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Let me see. I am trying a lot of different fandoms out. Neverending Story, Zorro WD and NW, TMNT, Aladdin, Sindbad the movie with Guy Williams, Myst, and Orginal stuff as well.

17. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Double Post

18. Lady_Dark

Lady_Dark Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2000
    SW and sometimes X-men(comic).

19. jedsoon

jedsoon Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2001
    large army!

20. Lisse

Lisse Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2001
    Aside from SW (lots and lots and lots of SW), I've tried my hand at Star Trek, Babylon 5, Harry Potter and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That's right. I like Buffy fics. So there. :p

21. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Original stuff.

I'm creating a world set about 22000 years into the future, where the world has long since run out of resources and there's an Ice Age going on. The world is at high Renaissance level of technology (no oil or coal, so they can't go much further). Before society fell, widespread genetic engineering created ?Elves? (humans that have the aging genes turned off, higher than normal IQ, etc), and other such staples of fantasy. Basically a typical magical fantasy world, without the magic. And there are still a couple people who remember what life was like back in the twenty first century (the so-called Gods).
    I?m mostly world-building at this point, creating species, nations (each with politics and economies), religions, climate, etc.

22. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Hmmm....

I've never been a fan of Harry Potter, Buffy, or Star Trek. But then again, I know people aren't fans of Predator, either, so who am I to talk? :D

23. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    I have written TONS of SW fic but only a very short part of one of them is avalible online... I also have written some Outlaw Star fanfics.

I am currently writing a series of novels involving my net name... and I have written many a short story that goes along with my novel's theme.

Other than that I prefer to read than write:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.