main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC What Planet would you Want to Live on in the SW Universe?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_528, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    If you could live on any one of the planets in the SW Universe, which one would it be and why?

I would choose Naboo because of the peace and beauty.@};- Second choice may have been Alderaan (before it was destroyed of course!)

2. DarthNightwing

DarthNightwing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Going with Naboo too. It like a paradise with how peaceful & amazing it look. It like Hawaii in the SW universe. ;)

3. darkladypurplepencil

darkladypurplepencil Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 16, 2006
    Corellia as my first choice, but not as of the LotF saga.
    Or Coruscant as my second choice(again, not as of the LotF saga) because being in the center of galaxy sounds exciting.

Farrell

4. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    I would have to say Kashyyyk. If I was going to live on a planet in the SW Universe I would want the planet to be different then Earth and to me, Naboo and Alderaan remind me too much of earth.

5. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Ok good point! Sometimes familiarity breeds comfort but indeed it may be fun to go to something totally different. Besides there you'd bave plenty of hairy wookies to keep you warm! LOL! [face_laugh]

6. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    For me it is still Naboo and Alderaan.. but I think they have much more beauty than Earth.. that is the whole thing.. perhaps too much beauty existed for those planets.. which is why they seemed so unreal in the first place.. but I would have loved to have lived there anyway.. but I would have loved to have vacationed on Coruscant and in and around Corellia for the Excitement and Intrigue.

7. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I wanted to let a few replies get in here before I posted my choice . . . Korriban :p

Actually, I would have to agree with my husband and live on Kashyyyk.

8. darkladypurplepencil

darkladypurplepencil Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 16, 2006
    Korriban????? I'm the one with 'darklady' in my s/n, but you're the one who wants to live on Korriban. o_O
    Farrell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.