main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What type of personality are you?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by The Gatherer, Jun 7, 2001.

?

What type of personality are you?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Extrovert

11.6%
  2. Introvert

37.6%
  3. Bit of both

50.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    I'm a bit of both...but more extroverted than intro. I'm very talkative and social most of the time, but quiet and shy some other times.

2. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    it really depends on if i have had chocolate or a caffinated beverage in the last six hours. :D

3. Lord-of-the-Marks

Lord-of-the-Marks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    Extrovert.
    I'm pretty much the same in real life as I am online. Some people here aren't like that. The only time I'm introverted is when I'm bored.

4. GaerialCaptison

GaerialCaptison Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2002
    I am both... until you get to know me...

5. obiwankenobilover

obiwankenobilover Jedi Master star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    I voted both, it really depends on my mood.

6. MELKOR-MORGOTH

MELKOR-MORGOTH Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2003
    A bit of both.

7. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
  8. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Well, I'm very introverted. At school I do my best to stay unknown, I'm proud to say that I've been at the same school since 2000 and very few people know me. I can't stand giving speeches, but give me a mic and I won't stop singing! I went to a FF meet earlier this year and I was making a fool of myself all day, but it was cool, coz I love FFNSW and the great people in it. I feel comfortable with them. I'll relax and be extroverted with people I'm comfortable, otherwise I stare out the window and long for escape from the dreary tedium of school.

9. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    For the most part I'm an Introvert unless I'm extremely happy about something or have had too much sugar. :)

P-F

10. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I'm one heck of an extrovert! I talk like there is no tomorrow, and never shut up. :D Everyone knows I live, because I talk and joke around so much. Definately an extrovert. I can hide my feelings extremely well, but I'm still an extrovert, especially with my best friends. :D And trust me, you do now want to give me sugar or taco sauce... I get very hyper... :D

11. Grand Admiral Thran

Grand Admiral Thran Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 22, 1999
    Extrovert out the...

Center of attention lover, I flirt very heavily, with anyone really because I love it, I speak publically often and am a bit of a class clown.

Always welcomed to meet new people, doesn't mean I'll like you, but willing to meet ;)

Sure,I value my alonetime once in a while, but I prefer to be in contact with humans in various forms: In person, voice, the net, writing, ect.

Overall, I'm fairly open about my life, not hiding much about me, even in my sexual life. Ain't a closet freak here...just a freak. ;)

-GAT

12. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Introvert. But if you prod me or hit me repeatedly with a stick you'll find I'm a pretty cool guy. I have a few problems starting conversations or continuing the if I'm just talking to one person. I would probably say that I'm the class clown though.

I categorise people into three groups, People who don't know me and think I'm an idiot. People who know me and think I'm a weird idiot. And people who really know me and think I'm a cool cat.

13. DjFoNiX

DjFoNiX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002
    I categorise people into three groups, People who don't know me and think I'm an idiot. People who know me and think I'm a weird idiot. And people who really know me and think I'm a cool cat.

Very well put. I feel the same way. Unfortunately, the number of people who think I'm a cool cat are limited.

I'm very introverted. INTJ on the Myers-Brigg test.

DjFoNiX

14. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    Bit of both

15. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    I'm an introvert--mostly because I've had an abnormal life and thus have few "peers".

16. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I would also have to say that I can be classified as both! 8-}

17. handzik

handzik Jedi Master star 5

Aug 20, 2002
    A bit of both. It depends on my mood and who I'm with. If for instance I'm with a group of people that contains a very outgoing person I tend to close up and become very introverted. But other times I can be the center of attention and love it.

18. jMo_Skywalker

jMo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    Extrovert for life...

19. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    I'm an introvert. I'm not very outgoing or social. But when I begin to feel comfortable around someone, I can be outgoing.

20. JennyTheShrubber

JennyTheShrubber Jedi Master star 1

Aug 7, 2003
    I'm very introverted, according to the Myers-Briggs. I'm an INFJ, and I and all the other INFJs make up 1% of the population. A career counselor told me, and I quote, "If you've ever thought you were different from most people, it's because you are."

21. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Both!

Snowtrekker

22. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    I would have to say I'm a bit of both, though I lean towards introvert. I have fun with other people, but I really do enjoy spending time alone, or with a good book. I guess that's pretty much who I am...I like to have a good time, but I'm not really comfortable around social situations.

23. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Like many others, I'm a bit of both. Inovert and independant with people I don't know, more active and energetic with people I do know, although I am still prety independant.

24. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    I'm pretty much an introvert unless i've had caffine or i'm hyper for some other reason, then i've very extroverted! :D but i enjoy being quiet and reserved. :)

25. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Bit of both ... depends on my mood. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.