main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What was your first fanfic?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LittleMissNightsaber, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    Oddly enough, while I wrote a whole heap of stories in my later primary school years, they were all more 'original fics' with maybe a borrowed name from something i'd been into...

Wait, I lie. I wrote a pile of rather pathetic self-inserts into my then fave series- Animal Ark and Dolphin Diaries. And went through many more senarios in my head!

Fanfiction was not something I found until late year 8. (Tamora Pierce and Artemis Fowl fandoms) My first actual fanfic was a hideous piece of writing about the first AF book from the perspective of Trouble Kelp (in year 9). which meant I copied out whole chunks of text and then inserting a bit on Trouble's thoughts. Terrible. I deleted it both off fanfic and all traces off my computer about 12 months later. and don't regret it! ever!

So I've officially only been ficcing for 7 years. with times of severe story drought included.

First SW fic... 'High Expectations', I think. First completed anyway. I do vividly remember scribbling away at it for an entire science lesson when I was supposed to be watching some video. It was inspired by my utterly dismal maths exam result. It amused my class mates greatly to watch me scribbling like mad. they even enjoyed some of the stories, which was a plus.

~Misha

2. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Star Wars. I can't remember the exact story, though

3. cindrollic99

cindrollic99 Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2007
    My first Fan Fiction? Wow . . .

It was a KOTOR II fic. The Jedi Exile battling and defeating Visas Marr with only a sword and blaster.

4. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire

A_Sith_and_a_Vampire Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2010
    My first fanfiction? I couldn't recall my first. If you are referring to what I had ever published on a forum or anything, then my first would have to be a Western-style take on my favorite anime series of the time: Rosario + Vampire. I could provide a link to those who may be interested. :)

5. TriaKiryu

TriaKiryu Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2009
    1st fanfic: Star Trek fanfic for a RPG back in highschool.

6. LouQuinn

LouQuinn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 14, 2010
    first published fanfic? something along the lines of Mara Jade's resurrection. I remembered being extremely pissed off because they decided to kill her on Sacrifice

first written fanfic (or should I say "doodles") is when I was 11 years old, right after the first time I watch STAR WARS, which is Return of the Jedi. it's about Leia not being Luke's sister and goes off and marry Luke instead of Han.

*shudder* thinking back, I guess that was the stupidest thing I've ever done, particularly because I fell in love with Mara Jade's character [face_blush]

7. divinerose

divinerose Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 15, 2009
    My first fic was this godawful Kingdom Hearts songfic that had basically no plot and was just a character singing the song. That was probably back in '05 or '06, so I was around thirteen when I did that. Thank goodness fanfiction.net removed the story for me, or I would have eventually died from shame.

Although, I do remember that after it got removed, I would e-mail it to people who asked if they could read it, and they would tell me it was good! What was I thinking?

8. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    My first fanfic? Years ago in 2006 and it was to memorise that I saved a child in 1996.

His only chance

And that and reading more about DNA has given me lots and lots of inspiration to write more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.