main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What will happen if Anakin Skywalker hijacked a passenger spacecraft after Padme divorced him?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by cyberanakinvader, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberanakinvader

cyberanakinvader Jedi Knight

Mar 29, 2016
    So here's the scenario:

During the Clone Wars, Padme had fed up with Anakin for some reason, and divorced him, creating a divergence point. After a few months, Anakin, who can't let go of his now ex wife, decided to go rogue and hijack a passenger spacecraft heading to Coruscant in order just to deliver a letter to his ex wife or to see his ex wife.

So, what will Yoda, Palpatine, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan react when the scenario happens? Perhaps most importantly, what will be Padme's reaction if she is called upon by the Galactic Republic to negotiate with his ex husband?

BTW, thank you Seif Eldin Mustafa for giving us this nice piece of idea for a Star Wars fanfic. For your info, the name Mustafa (not to be confused with planet Mustafar) is an Arabic name of "The Chosen One", sound fishy isn't it?

Finally this thread is originally posted in http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...er-padme-divorced-him.50039695/#post-53416362 which got locked out, so I decided to move it here due to its potential significance to writers who want to write a Star Wars fanfic.

2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I am not 100% what your intentions are with this post. If you want to write this fic and need help, I suggest going to the fanfic writers help desk. If you want to donate your idea so that another user can potentially write a story from it, the place to do so would be this thread

Either way, this does not need to be its own thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.