main
side
curve

CVII What will you do other than CVII?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jlowe235, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Jlowe235

Jlowe235 Jedi Padawan

Jun 11, 2013
    What are your plans for site seeing outside of Celebration? My dad and I are flying in early to go to Rancho Obi-Wan on the Saturday before the event. Then we will drive south seeing San Fran, the Redwoods and driving down the Pacific Coast Highway.

jawajames likes this.
  2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    You got permission to go there?
    Cool. :)

3. ffluff73

ffluff73 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2013
    We did this last year - you will not be dissapointed

Jlowe235 likes this.
  4. Jlowe235

Jlowe235 Jedi Padawan

Jun 11, 2013
    I am a member of Rancho Obi-Wan so you can buy tickets to the tour. We got the last tour before they shut down for Anaheim.

ffluff73 likes this.
  5. ffluff73

ffluff73 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2013
    you will be well looked after there (and it you weren't at the point of exploding with excitement for celebration by then you will be by the time you leave)

Jlowe235 likes this.
  6. Darth Sone

Darth Sone Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2012
    Flying in from Australia, on the 13th and will be rocking Disneyland the days leading up to Celebration. Heading up to San Fran to catch up with family after the con, and doing a tour after that. Looking forward to it all!

Jlowe235 likes this.
  7. Delta-7

Delta-7 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 24, 2002
    Just got tickets for Celebrations! Super excited.

Ironically (being that I live in New England) this is the second convention I have gone to in Anaheim (the other being Blizzcon '13) and will be even staying at the same hotel. Saying that I love how close everything is to Disney so ill definitely be spending a night there.

Jlowe235 likes this.
  8. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I did not know that you could buy the tickets.
    Too late now. :(

9. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008
    Man, I wish I could take longer off of work and spend some more time out there. I'd love to spend a day or two at Disney and maybe check out ROW, too. As it is, I'm taking a Wednesday night flight that gets in around midnight LA time and taking a redeye back to NYC Sunday night to be back for work Monday so I'm only taking two days off.

Jlowe235 likes this.